Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2017, 04:13 PM   #1
jdmjimmy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OG 326power 180sx Auto Salon car

So the story of this car starts off 10 years ago when I was 17 . I was in an import yard picking up my mates 1st 86 with him when I heard the lumpy idle of a SR with some wild cams .

Once I set eyes on it instantly became a dream car completely out of my grasp being as broke as a joke I couldn't have dreamed of affording it .

The car was sporting a freshly smashed front bar where the import dude had hit something while pulling off some Phat streeto skids..

Forward about 3 or 4 years I again came in contact with this rare piece of Japanese Art at a Drift day and feared for its future considering the fancy interior and rare 326 kit (or what was left after front bar destruction) . I contacted the owner a few times after this and even nearly bought the car as a rolling shell before it underwent the RB swap. However it wasnt to be .

Today was the day I finally managed to get a car I wanted for so long . Yes it needs some TLC , Yes its had some knock and Yes it's Awesome .. The car had found its way to Germany in 2015 and after spotting it on Facebook I got on contact with the owner after some negotiation I wired the agreed price and low and behold today it arrived after a 20 something hour journey which the owner "crazy c&*t" drove to Ireland ..

P.S I don't recommend wiring large sums of cash to strangers online .

Enough shit talk here are some pics and history. Spec to follow

In Japan Circa 2004

When it came to Ireland 1st time round

Hitting the Nurburgring and some others of it when it lived in Germany for 2 years

Awaiting the Ferry in France destined for Ireland once again

Finally 10 years on I have it .. Plan is to give it a cosmetic overhaul rid any cheesy visual additions its acquired over the years and save all the original stickering from Japan
jdmjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links