Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:54 AM   #1
Nissan_Alex
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Nissan_Alex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lightbulb L-Spec is Growing! We are looking for a Team to Sponsor!

That's right, L-Spec is growing and We are looking for a Driver/Team to Sponsor in motorsports!

What can L-Spec Offer me???

Depending on the level and exposure your team/car has it can be discounted parts, and free tuning and labor for building your car. Depending on how much exposure your car has in Media/ Car world!

What do I need to do to apply??
A sponsorship proposal showing what you intend on doing, and also proof of previous success it can be a popular youtube video to winning an event. Above all else you must always be a good person and always show to people you are friendly and approachable!
Also a car and a true intention to actually compete! We want actual race cars not your daily driver you "can do MADD skids in"
No motorsport is out of question from LeMons to time attack to Drifting!

I just bought a car can you build the whole car for me and give me all the parts for free?
We are not a parts company so we cannot supply parts for free, but we have some of the best deals on parts in SoCal, and we can build the car but completely free means you have something to offer us that is worth thousands of dollars in labor. If you feel confident that you can offer L-Spec exposure large enough to warrant a large sum of cash to spend on your car instead of L-Spec spending our resources on other advertising than I encourage you to E-mail us!

Who The heck is L-Spec????
We are a new shop in Redondo Beach, CA. The owner has been building full spec race vehicles for over 10 years, from Rally cars to Targa to Drifting...

What kind of build would you really like to do?
We would like to campaign the RB30DET engine build as the owner is one of the first to start doing RB30DET's in NZ. The USA loves the 2jz, but barely knows about the RB30DET! Also the 1uzfe is a conversion we have done to our in-house car, so if that tickles your fancy we would love to do that as well. That doesnt mean we wouldnt want to help you with your particular build. If you have something different in mind thats no problem at all.

I am not a driver but would love to be apart of a motorsports program!!
Great! we are going to need a large pit crew for our in house car, we will be campaigning multiple series in the upcoming year and next year and would love every extra hand we can get!

I wish to make a negative comment to this thread!

Please keep in mind we are trying to help people out with proper work to there car, I've met many people who have spent thousands buying parts but when it came time to put it together got frustrated and gave up!

Please E-Mail your Proposal (DO NOT PM!)
[email protected]

Thanks everyone !

Alex,
L-Spec
2817 190th Street
Redondo Beach, CA
424-241-2078

Need work done to your car? Free Diagnoses
Nissan_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2014, 11:00 PM   #2
Mike_909

Trader Rating: (0)
Mike_909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey I'm very interested in your team and currently in the process of doing a 1UZfe swap I will put together a proposal for you to look at looking forward to see what may come
Mike_909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:03 AM   #3
dluevanos01
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
dluevanos01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I would be willing to lend a helping hand and have a question that is kinda out of the blue.

Are you guys interested in providing an internship?
I'm currently studying economics and math and writing my senior thesis on the recession and the big three automakers from Detroit. I'm also taking an industry studies class in which I am focusing my paper on either exotic vehicle market or the racing industries.

I would love to apply and get the rb30 swap in my car since my sr threw a rod, but I don't feel I'd meet the exposure/race requirements.

Thanks.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:18 AM   #4
Driftwire
Zilvia Addict

Driftwire is an unknown quantity at this point
Do we have to be local for us to qualify for this. Im in South Florida.
Did you check the potato fuse located in the front right corner of your gas tank?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB33 View Post
No i haven't. To be honest i didnt know there was a fuse there. Thats not a fuse for the fuel pump is it?
Driftwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:05 AM   #5
caogenqiucai

caogenqiucai is an unknown quantity at this point
yes,I will put together a proposal for you to look at looking forward to see what may come,thanks
caogenqiucai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:45 AM   #6
Nissan_Alex
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dluevanos01 View Post
I would be willing to lend a helping hand and have a question that is kinda out of the blue.

Are you guys interested in providing an internship?
I'm currently studying economics and math and writing my senior thesis on the recession and the big three automakers from Detroit. I'm also taking an industry studies class in which I am focusing my paper on either exotic vehicle market or the racing industries.

I would love to apply and get the rb30 swap in my car since my sr threw a rod, but I don't feel I'd meet the exposure/race requirements.

Thanks.
Yes please feel free to call or e-mail to discuss

424-241-2078
[email protected]

Old 05-10-2014, 10:46 AM   #7
Nissan_Alex
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwire View Post
Do we have to be local for us to qualify for this. Im in South Florida.
Unfortunately you would have to be local as we can't offer much to you being on the opposite side of the country since we are mostly a tuner and mod shop.

Old 08-26-2014, 09:01 AM   #8
xcom90
Leaky Injector

xcom90 is an unknown quantity at this point
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK ABOUT THE LOCAL QUESTION. Sucks but understandable. Wondering if the position has been filled though???
xcom90 is offline   Reply With Quote