Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:23 PM   #1
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
So i find this hilarious

So i wake up this morning, get online check email check PM's on here and hopped on myspace. I had a picture comment from some kid. The picture was of my speedo past 110 and the tach at i tihnk like 5g? He says...no way i can be doing 130mph in the pic. So i respond with "sorry bud, my 240 can and does go that fast plus some". Few hours later i get a message from this kid again....and this is what it says.

"srry bro im a 240 specalest dude u have a stuck 240 there is no fukin way! bro the only way 2 go tht fast in 240's is to take off the gov and the only way 2 do that is 2 change the tranny 2 a non govened tranny and that is like 5000! theres no way! i live breath and sweat nissan theres no way!i mean if u want we can test that out bring it 2 my shop i throw u on the dyno 4 free ill tell u when it tops out wut runs nasty and how much torqe and HP! dude my 240 is a N/A KA and im at 280 hp and 310 ft/lbs of torqe! thats juss built up no turbo no nothin! and i have already put like 11000 in my shit and i still top out at 115! cuz i have the stock tranny! 240s r for drifting not racing! "

This kid is 18, apparently knows everything to know about the s-chassis and then says the cars are for drifting not racing....isnt drifting a form of racing?

I donno i just found this entire concept of this punk kids "I can have knowledge" attitude to be funny.....anyone else?

Oh and by the way, here is a link to the dudes myspace if anyone wants to bash him

Douchebag = http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=5888778
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 09:26 PM   #2
unicoladron
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
unicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i just think it's funny how he blindly hates honda owners. i think it would be ironic if a family member of his owned a honda of some sort.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:28 PM   #3
slideways14
Zilvia Junkie

slideways14 is making a name for him/her selfslideways14 is making a name for him/her selfslideways14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to slideways14
kids an idiot, leave him alone. if hes building 280whp NA ka's, he should be working for NASA
Old 11-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #4
genericforumname
Zilvia Member

Location: Florida, where we prove that shit does in fact run down hill
genericforumname is making a name for him/her selfgenericforumname is making a name for him/her self
these situations are always easily laughed off when you tell him to prove it
*is anyone else afraid that people like this might actually have access to a dyno?

god, I hope not
Old 11-19-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
free dynos?

im down
Old 11-19-2007, 09:48 PM   #6
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways14 View Post
kids an idiot, leave him alone. if hes building 280whp NA ka's, he should be working for NASA
god damn hes just what we... i mean they need. lol wow what a douche.

Anyhow, this should prolly be in off topic...
Old 11-19-2007, 09:48 PM   #7
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
WTF is everyones deals with Hondas? People always say "This silly kid in a Honda tried to race me" "Those Honda guys are stupid" "Hondas Suck"

Sigh.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:52 PM   #8
TurboSouthAfrican

TurboSouthAfrican is an unknown quantity at this point
Hooked on phonics worked for me................
Old 11-19-2007, 10:06 PM   #9
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Go down to his shop and get your shit dyno'd for free. Or call his bluff and shame him on the Internet. Whichever. Or both.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:07 PM   #10
Oubre
Leaky Injector

Oubre is an unknown quantity at this point
Fast and the Furious Generation.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:12 PM   #11
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
id be glad to go to his shop and prove him wrong, if i had a way to get my car from PA to cali...if thats even where he really lives
Old 11-19-2007, 10:16 PM   #12
s14sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
he's just stupid like this ad.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #13
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
wow is all i can say, im half tempted to send him a message saying my stock 240 goes 135mph just for kicks
Old 11-19-2007, 10:25 PM   #14
smurfgcr
Zilvia Member

smurfgcr is making a name for him/her selfsmurfgcr is making a name for him/her self
reminds me of this kid i went to highschool with, who trashtalked my 240, me, and my subtle yet semi-decent knowledge of cars at the time when he didnt even know how to drive.
and shit, 280hp out of an NA kA, id be happy if i ever hit 200 na.
there's nothing wrong with hondas, its the kids like him who drive them whats wrong in the world.
im surprised it wasnt him....but hell, every towns gotta have at least one
Old 11-19-2007, 10:26 PM   #15
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
yo FREE DYNO!! .. take the offer.. even though we all know he's BS.. but hey you never know! =p
Old 11-19-2007, 10:26 PM   #16
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearlessj View Post
WTF is everyones deals with Hondas? People always say "This silly kid in a Honda tried to race me" "Those Honda guys are stupid" "Hondas Suck"

Sigh.
im thinkin about gettin one for the winter time. maby put a b series in it.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:32 PM   #17
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
haha 240 owner from palmdale talkin shit...i love it...
Old 11-19-2007, 10:44 PM   #18
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSilvia View Post
wow is all i can say, im half tempted to send him a message saying my stock 240 goes 135mph just for kicks
i did, and am waiting for a response.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:51 PM   #19
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

SR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SR_Elliott24
Hmm...ive seen some pretty impressive hondas where i live. I just dont prefer to drive them. wouldnt go as far as say that i hate hondas.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:04 PM   #20
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
he lives in palmdale...

there's all the explanation you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter_for_life06 View Post
id be glad to go to his shop and prove him wrong, if i had a way to get my car from PA to cali...if thats even where he really lives
nope. it's not cool to be from here (palmdale and surrounding areas). so if you claim it, you really mean it.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:04 PM   #21
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwed_transient View Post
he lives in palmdale...

there's all the explanation you need.
haha thats wat im sayin...
Old 11-19-2007, 11:06 PM   #22
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
the db is set to private but i asked to be his friend, op post ur myspace so i can see his pic comment
Old 11-19-2007, 11:20 PM   #23
Psycho 240 Freak
Zilvia Member

Psycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
the db is set to private but i asked to be his friend, op post ur myspace so i can see his pic comment
LOL, I just asked to be his friend too. He's gonna have like hundreds of messages and friends requests. Who wouldn't want to be friends with a tuning god like this guy
Old 11-19-2007, 11:21 PM   #24
smurfgcr
Zilvia Member

smurfgcr is making a name for him/her selfsmurfgcr is making a name for him/her self
PALMDALEEE....come back to mee...
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GreAdeFyW68[/ame]

i bet hes an allstar football player, coke dealer, rapper, and now drifterr too
Old 11-19-2007, 11:25 PM   #25
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
from what i've seen, the boosted honda guys are generally cool. just the kids who drive the super stock hondas with license plates with some acronym indicating that they have a "fast" car are the ones that get me.

other than that... that guy is pretty freaking cool cause he made me laugh.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:25 PM   #26
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Mine only goes to 120...why? Cuz thats the last number on my speedometer even tho my AVCR said ive hit 272 kmh.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:37 PM   #27
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSilvia View Post
Haha, I'm right in the same boat as you are. I just might do it for the fun of it.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:44 PM   #28
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
lol, at needing a $5k tranny. i bought an ecu out of an out s13 for $30 and no more speed limiter
Old 11-19-2007, 11:50 PM   #29
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Tell him i took his mom passed 150 last night without removing her gov. But im pretty sure shes going to need a new rear end soon.

haha
Old 11-19-2007, 11:53 PM   #30
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipStylez View Post
Tell him i took his mom passed 150 last night without removing her gov. But im pretty sure shes going to need a new rear end soon.

haha
lmao...

(msglngth)