Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-01-2014, 07:22 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Personal 350mm wheel, S13 door panels, S13 core support, CHEAP!

ALL parts are located in Simi Valley, CA. Prices are somewhat negotiable, but I'm not going to entertain lowballers. I would be willing to entertain package deal offers. I WILL NOT meet halfway, if you want the parts you've gotta come get them. I am available evenings after 6PM, Sundays, and I have one rotating day off each week.

Personal Marine 350mm steering wheel
This is a 350mm Personal marine steering wheel. The wheel is exactly the same as the automotive line, just coated in a waterproof coating. The wheel is in VERY good shape, no wear, just a couple tiny minor nicks in the coating on the bottom of the wheel.

$70/$85 shipped

S13 manual black doorpanels
This is a pair of black doorpanels for any S13 with manual windows. The doorpanels are not perfect, but are in much better shape than a lot of them are. The upholstery is coming loose in a couple spots, but there are no rips, cracks, or burns.

NO SHIPPING!!!

$30

S13 core support
This is a straight S13 core support. No damage, ready to use.

NO SHIPPING!!!

$40

racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links