Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Old 10-24-2007, 11:27 AM   #31
xrockoutx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura aboutxrockoutx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xrockoutx
Ordered one using the e-mail [email protected]. Didn't find the cheaper USPS quote though.
xrockoutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 11:38 AM   #32
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
Order placed. Please adjust shipping to USPS $1.92.
ewuzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:44 PM   #33
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
I want to order, but with the cheaper USPS price. All I saw was the UPS price How can I order??

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:46 PM   #34
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
bottle opener sharpen up an edge its a weapon. I need one kill a person then crack open a nice cold one.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:56 PM   #35
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I sold out of what I had early yesterday apparently. There were a few that sent orders that Ill be emailing tomorrow to let you guys know that didnt make this batch. I have many more coming though.

Only those that were shipped were charged.

More arriving tomorrow! (Fri)

Last edited by crazyikimasho; 10-25-2007 at 04:49 PM..
crazyikimasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:14 PM   #36
S13Disco
Zilvia Member

S13Disco is making a name for him/her selfS13Disco is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to S13Disco
Ill try to pick one up tomorrow those are Sweet!!! its all about Dos X
S13Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:35 PM   #37
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Also those of you that were unable to find the cheaper shipping option, Im changing it for you in final billing.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:01 AM   #38
Sean14
Leaky Injector

Sean14 can only hope to improve
Will you be stocking these regularly? I want one but I have my eye on some others things on your website that I need one more paycheck for...
Sean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:03 AM   #39
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean14 View Post
Will you be stocking these regularly? I want one but I have my eye on some others things on your website that I need one more paycheck for...
Yeah we should be as long as its not a limited production thing.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:52 AM   #40
slowdriver
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
slowdriver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll wait for the color version.
slowdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 01:36 AM   #41
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdriver View Post
I'll wait for the color version.
Is there a color version coming out?
Old 10-26-2007, 02:46 AM   #42
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
got mine today justin. thanks for the mad quickness.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:21 AM   #43
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
got mine today justin. thanks for the mad quickness.
Awesome! Im sure you'll put it to good use
Old 10-26-2007, 09:21 PM   #44
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
super quick shipping, thanks justin!
Old 10-26-2007, 10:21 PM   #45
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
x2 thanks man
slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:42 PM   #46
BoostGetsULaid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
BoostGetsULaid is making a name for him/her selfBoostGetsULaid is making a name for him/her selfBoostGetsULaid is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77 View Post
is it thick enough that it wont bend? i must be hercules or something, because i end up breaking bottle openers all the time.
if you were really hercules you'd use your eye or your tooth like me... i dont need one but it would crazy cool to have one!!!!

i dunno what would impress the girls more at parties. your ability to pop the top off with your eye or your tooth then downing it in less than 5 seconds

-or-

whipping out your gangsta tein bottle opener and popping the tops.

i'd take the tein thank you haahh!
BoostGetsULaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:03 PM   #47
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
still got these?
djkowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #48
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkowai View Post
still got these?
Yes, just got a ton more in stock
Old 12-04-2007, 11:09 AM   #49
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

These make for an awesome inexpensive Christmas gift!