Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2020, 03:28 PM   #121
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Dam lebron and davis...disrespected the black mamba jersy with that loss.....
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2020, 03:33 PM   #122
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
I have to give credit to jimmy B and the heat. They’re definitely out playing LA. They want it far more and it shows. I’m a die hard Laker fan, and that shot by Danny Green was hard to watch. I hope we get it together soon, I don’t think bron will live with losing 3 straight no way.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:46 PM   #123
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Jimmy B went to my HS. Pretty dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2020, 06:28 PM   #124
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Something we forgot to notice when he played behind three hall of fame players and whole he pretended to be shitty for a better situation is that Rajon Rondo is a REALLY good point guard

And I write too!
Old 10-11-2020, 07:25 PM   #125
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Miami didnt bother shown up tonight
Old 10-11-2020, 07:48 PM   #126
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
LeBron has a triple double and no turnovers.
Miami never had a chance

And I write too!
Old 10-11-2020, 09:19 PM   #127
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Love it, finally. Welcome back LOB
Old 10-11-2020, 10:07 PM   #128
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Damn. Congrats Lakers. We winning #18 next year or what???
Old 10-11-2020, 10:34 PM   #129
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Golden state will be back, but I’d say we add a few pieces and get rid of a few and we could definitely be contenders. This year is for Kobe and Davis. Yea Lebron got us there but we already know that’s what he’s about. I’m impressed with Rondo the most, I hated him when he was a Celtic but man he’s a damn good point guard.
Old 10-12-2020, 05:56 AM   #130
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Lost in all of this is that Klay and Steph will be back next year, along with a VERY good draft pick, and a free agent or two who are also aware of that.

And I write too!
Old 10-12-2020, 01:25 PM   #131
S14rebuild
BANNED

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...-13406605/amp/

HERES FOR THE NEG REPPING IN THIS THREAD!

WAS Probably KING PHILIP THOUGH....
Old 10-13-2020, 07:30 AM   #132
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I don't know what anyone was doing to miss it, but apparently the draft lottery was in August and the draft will be taking place on Friday?
No rules have been laid for how to handle free agency or next year's schedule. If the chaos currently ravaging the NFL that was missed by the NBA and NHL is any indicator, I imagine the NBA will have something workable in place sometime soon.
This thread dies on Friday, or whenever I log back in after Friday.

And I write too!
Old 10-15-2020, 06:56 AM   #133
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
LaMelo Ball is a top 3 draft pick
Old 10-15-2020, 07:33 AM   #134
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
LaMelo Ball is a top 3 draft pick
From what I have read and seen, he should be.
I just hope for his sake that his father doesn't fuck it up for him

And I write too!
Old 10-16-2020, 04:29 AM   #135
S14rebuild
BANNED

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nba-c...or-next-season

Oh noooooooo
Old 10-18-2020, 06:49 PM   #136
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The link I read was early and wrong. The draft is November 18th. This thread will give way to the 20/21 one then

And I write too!
Old 10-18-2020, 07:17 PM   #137
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

I’ve met the younger two ball brothers, they’re both douche bags as you would assume. They come to my gym in chino hills and ball out don’t get me wrong, but they’re clowns.