Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 11-14-2020, 12:47 PM   #1
DiscountPirate
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
DiscountPirate is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need help deciphering S13 Silvia JDM Hirame license plates & Registration Stickers

As part of my 1990 Silvia build I'm hooking it up with all manner of jdm goodness like full accessories, parking pole, and license plates. I've done some research and gotten some help from Japanese guys but the last part I can not figure out is the connection between the registration sticker on window and the license plate.
So far what I have figured out is that the kanji characters and numbers on plate designate the prefecture and municipality, and also engine size. There is an additional sealing bolt used on left bolt of rear plate that has a kanji character on it matching the issuing municipality for the plate. In addition to this there is a registration sticker that is placed on windshield that I assume matches the info from the license plate, in most cases it is a red square with a number and 5 or 6 kanji characters under it. Does anybody know details regarding japanese registration stickers and if and how they connect to the license plate?
I have a nice jiko-shiki hirame and the matching Tokyo sealing bolt, these are:
多 磨 56
ろ 61-48
Unfortunately I am unable to transcribe what is on the registration sticker because I haven't found the matching kanji.
DiscountPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2020, 10:26 PM   #2
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
if you're trying to figure out the sticker on the windshield, it should be proof of sha-ken, the vehicle inspection carried out in Japan.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 11:09 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...so you want to replace that sticker every 2yrs when your shaken expires? The levels of weeb here are starting to reach critical levels.
Old 01-03-2021, 01:18 PM   #4
DiscountPirate
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
DiscountPirate is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I actually made 2 posts about this, here is the other one.
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=678058
I ended up getting the Tokyo sealing bolt to complete the hirame.
DiscountPirate is offline   Reply With Quote