Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #601
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatSleepDriftS13 View Post
Is this meet still dead? Last few times I went almost no cars showed up. Haven't gone since around thanksgiving with my hatch. Does anyone know if Alex with the cherry red pearl pig nose hatch shows up still?
i went last night, didn't see any 240s but I left really early. there were other cars of course.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #602
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
i'll be here again tonight, usually a small 240 crowd. lets revive this thread since the meet isn't dead.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #603
jamesdeans240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jamesdeans240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I might stop by around 10 with some guys, let's get some more 240s
Old 12-27-2013, 10:06 PM   #604
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdeans240 View Post
I might stop by around 10 with some guys, let's get some more 240s
yea we can make this a more weekly thing again
Old 12-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #605
TwelveAM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
TwelveAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
From what time to what time tonight?
TwelveAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:11 PM   #606
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Ah I don't remmember if I went. I'll post again next time I go but I think i will not be going tonight
Old 01-29-2014, 09:46 PM   #607
s14j
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (72)
s14j is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
anyone going this Friday? always wanted too go, thinking about it.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:04 AM   #608
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Got Friday's Off Ima try to roll out to this if JXN will be there?
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:28 AM   #609
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
Got Friday's Off Ima try to roll out to this if JXN will be there?
Usually he is. Turnout is better when it's warmer out and dry fyi.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:08 PM   #610
jpvalencia84
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
jpvalencia84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How many a chassis usually go ?
jpvalencia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:02 AM   #611
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

it varies. some nights 3 others like 8. lots of other cars show up too.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #612
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'm gonna make one of these meets soon with the JefeFD, probably end of the month.

Was over that way at Grill Em All and it felt weird to not be there for the meet lol.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:38 PM   #613
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
will be down by shin sen gumi tonight ill swing by at 626 meet
Old 03-14-2014, 06:55 AM   #614
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Ima try to roll out tonight.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 12:02 AM   #615
ldelluna

Trader Rating: (0)
ldelluna is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I really wanted to see some S chassis tonight. I showed up around 9 and there was one other S14 besides mine an AE86 and a veloster. I have to admit I had heard something but hadn't really seen anybody else show up. I decided to leave around 9:30. As I left I saw a couple cars had shown up but not a single one of them was a Nissan. Don get me wrong I love all cars and we're all brother just with different tastes, but I am a little biased. Let me know if messed up and it got better after I left. I'll show up a little later and stay a little longer next time.
ldelluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 04:20 AM   #616
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
It's been a while since I went to this meet, but from what I remember most ppl show up after 1030 or even 11.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote