Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-22-2008, 09:04 PM   #1
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ju1ce415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ju1ce415
Bay Area/Norcal 240sx - Nissan Meet.

I wanna have, see / setup a Nissan 240sx, Z , Nissan meet.

Its been something on my mind for while now and I wanna see if anything can get set up and going.

So Norcal / Bay Area stand up!

What: Meet, Chill, Cruise, Pics?
Who: You (friends?), your Nissan
Whenecember 5 2008 9:30PM- ?
Where:311 Gellert Blvd Daly City, CA 94015 (The parking lot)
Why:Norcal needs a meet, Nissan owners unite.

you can reach me at my AIM @ lil415x6hpnoi

Well I've done what i can, I was thinking too of having one on black friday or so but i intend on shopping at best buy lol, but yeah let me know if this is possible you guys.
ju1ce415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #2
sumoboi7
Zilvia Member

sumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to all
sounds sick. cap n' zenki n i are the only ones who are out there usually. im down depending on work sched
Old 11-23-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

good, spread the word? bump? haha
Old 11-23-2008, 01:58 AM   #4
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
for sho,
but gillert isnt a good place, maybe we should have it some where else.
lilaznjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:12 PM   #5
nor-caljdm
Leaky Injector

nor-caljdm is an unknown quantity at this point
i am down just let me know when
nor-caljdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:36 PM   #6
Chue240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Chue240sx is making a name for him/her selfChue240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'll be there if possble
Chue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:10 AM   #7
debby
Leaky Injector

debby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to debby
may go depends on schedule
debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:02 AM   #8
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
lol car meet in fogtown lol.

Too many cops.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:32 AM   #9
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
single digit posts, and already setting up meets? nice
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:00 AM   #10
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

s13

haha yeah pretty much. i appreciate the feedback. i hope its a good turnout.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #11
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
offer free food

and i might come

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #12
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
lol car meet in fogtown lol.

Too many cops.

lol land of mist
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #13
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i'll probably stop by, but not in the 240sx.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:21 PM   #14
nor-caljdm
Leaky Injector

nor-caljdm is an unknown quantity at this point
i am confused where is it located?
nor-caljdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #15
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

near serramonte mall, mapquest the address, it is a huge parking lot with a ross, starbucks, etc.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:02 AM   #16
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
meets still go down in that lot? i remember going there on friday nights a couple years ago . shit use to get packed. I remember when cops crashed the place handing out tickets left n right. i drove around for hella days trying to find zip ties for my front plate.lol. i may make it out, we'll see
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #17
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
single digit posts, and already setting up meets? nice
he's a narc!
Old 11-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #18
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
How about a DD meet.
Labeling meets as 240 ones don't work all too well.

Most people have moved on, and the rest have no interest in driving their cars on the street.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #19
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
that may be true of most of the people we know, but threre are still tons of people out there dailying their mostly stock 240s
Old 11-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #20
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^ Yah I think its true too, but its different crowd, so "our" crowd probably moved on, but there are a lot of other peeps DD their 240s... I drive mine about 2 times a week just to keep th battery at optimal levels....
Old 11-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #21
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
man meets still go on here? geez.. i have a CRV and bike.. fortunately i drive my 240 everyday so i dont up mileage on the other 2 rides.. HAHAHA

throw a meet somewhere where alcohol and food is involved.. lots of people will come.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:47 AM   #22
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

lilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to behold
PHP Code:
!Zar!      How about a DD meet.
Labeling meets as 240 ones don't work all too well.

Most people have moved on, and the rest have no interest in driving their cars on the street. 
DD meet huh ZAR i got my DEL SLOW RUNNING SO MORELIKELY YES
LOL
Old 11-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #23
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silady View Post
throw a meet somewhere where alcohol and food is involved.. lots of people will come.
WINTER Q2, son!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:05 PM   #24
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

yeah doo!
Old 11-27-2008, 01:17 PM   #25
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Are you serious? the 13th??? I have a track day the day before at THill... SOB.... anyone going the night before so I can crash in their hotel room or anything????
Old 11-27-2008, 11:03 PM   #26
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

happy thanksgiving you guys.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #27
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
im dowwwwn....fogs not really a problem at that time though, it just gets cold buuuut theres these things called jackets, you wear them over your upper body and wow problem solved...i hope ppl come out though!....im tired of seeing the same old cars
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:12 PM   #28
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP'NZenki View Post
im dowwwwn....fogs not really a problem at that time though, it just gets cold buuuut theres these things called jackets, you wear them over your upper body and wow problem solved...i hope ppl come out though!....im tired of seeing the same old cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
How about a DD meet.
Labeling meets as 240 ones don't work all too well.

Most people have moved on, and the rest have no interest in driving their cars on the street.
tired of seeing the same 240sx's? i think !zar! answered the reason why.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #29
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
no no, im talking about the same cars in general...hardly any 240's show face...but when our powers combine we summon earths greatest cham.....haha uuuuh yea nvm that, it'd just be cool if more 240's heads would show up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumoboi7 View Post
sounds sick. cap n' zenki n i are the only ones who are out there usually. im down depending on work sched
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:06 AM   #30
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

PHP Code:
CAP'NZenki     no no, im talking about the same cars in general...hardly any 240's show face...but when our powers combine we summon earths greatest cham.....haha uuuuh yea nvm thatit'd just be cool if more 240's heads would show up 

your gay, but wheres all the sluts at tho