Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #91
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovers View Post
its only Thursday and im already lookin forward to next weeks meet...
me too
Old 10-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #92
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
me too
seconded
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #93
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
So I wonder if word has gotten around yet or if people actually came on thursday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #94
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Dunno. I posted updates on NICO, but no replies. I wonder how it went, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:35 PM   #95
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
One of my friends went and said that nobody was there.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #96
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
One of my friends went and said that nobody was there.
No 240s? or just no one at all?

Hondas still there?

Quote:

Old 10-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #97
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
we should roll by next week thurs in the astro van and rev at them
Old 10-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #98
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
we should roll by next week thurs in the astro van and rev at them
i'm gonna get a weedeater and sit in front of pipeline with the throttle pegged.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:06 PM   #99
PVong

PVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to PVong
I drove by last night in my SUV on the way to Walmart, i saw some Honda's there. I didn't get to see too much since the GF was doing 60 MPH
Old 10-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #100
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i'm gonna get a weedeater and sit in front of pipeline with the throttle pegged.
we should all load in the van with that weed eater rev it and make bov noises as we drive by those fuckers.

then do a burnout in the astro van
Old 10-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #101
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
we should all load in the van with that weed eater rev it and make bov noises as we drive by those fuckers.

then do a burnout in the astro van
HAHAHA sounds like a plan.
They will think "we have motor."

They won't wanna race us then...

Quote:

Old 10-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #102
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
HAHAHA sounds like a plan.
They will think "we have motor."

They won't wanna race us then...
if they raced us they would lose, astro van+bov sounds+ weedeater>hondas
Old 10-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #103
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i will be out this tuesday. if anyone is interested in a balled dvd navi set up, check out the link in the sig. pm me.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #104
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
Is there a guy that go this meet name Mike.. i belive your name was mike... anyways you drive a wide body s13... me and you met up at huntington beach by the taco truck i drove the red s13.. PM me i got questions about your paint job that i forgot to ask you when we were chatting.

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:56 PM   #105
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
Is there a guy that go this meet name Mike.. i belive your name was mike... anyways you drive a wide body s13... me and you met up at huntington beach by the taco truck i drove the red s13.. PM me i got questions about your paint job that i forgot to ask you when we were chatting.
He does go to this week.
but i dunno if he knows its on tuesday.
Ill let him know if anything.

Quote:

Old 10-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #106
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
He does go to this week.
but i dunno if he knows its on tuesday.
Ill let him know if anything.
he goes to this week?
his screen name is wish one if u wanna get ahold of him. very cool dude.

Quote:
Old 10-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #107
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
ZOMG! I wish it was tusday! holy crap. I tryed out my vlsd at nickel nickel on thursday night and its so cool! It's really night & day.

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:30 PM   #108
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
So you fix your flywheel yet? Seeing as you had money for a VLSD.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:14 AM   #109
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
VLSD was like 50 or less bucks and the install was free.
lol
Old 10-05-2008, 03:23 AM   #110
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^It was? That's news to me...
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:59 PM   #111
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Well I thought you and Tyler installed it. :P
Old 10-05-2008, 12:59 PM   #112
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Wrong person Lol

I was the one that got the LSD for cheapo

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks.
leash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:11 PM   #113
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Quote:
Bah, Tyler was drunk. I did all the work. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #114
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Bah, Tyler was drunk. I did all the work. lol
hey i done made good supervising.

Quote:
Old 10-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #115
articdragon192
Post Whore!

So when do I get my free BJ from Andrew?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #116
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
ok ok ok.
1- kyle let me make payments on the lsd (kyle instaled it and alicia and i helped a lil)
2- i payed half now and half latter
3- i want to change the flywheel myself with people to help me
(save $$$)

and 4... the only bj anybodys getting is alicia. no more no less.

Old 10-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #117
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKnight View Post
ok ok ok.
and 4... the only bj anybodys getting is alicia. no more no less.
yer gonna suck alicias cock? wtf?

Quote:
Old 10-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #118
soreballz
Post Whore!

Andrew, wtf is wrong with your flywheel?
Old 10-05-2008, 09:15 PM   #119
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
yer gonna suck alicias cock? wtf?
O_o

Maybe he's talking about the relationship, since I am the man in the relationship Lol

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks.
leash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:18 PM   #120
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

i hate you all...