Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #61
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
that motivation poster's caption is WEAK...

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #62
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
rofl at the skateboard video i didnt see it when i was there but edited its funny!
Old 06-02-2008, 02:03 PM   #63
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
"Ey dude are you alright?"
"yeah, i just have a couple rocks in my hand"

touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #64
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by touge monster View Post
"Ey dude are you alright?"
"yeah, i just have a couple rocks in my hand"

haha yeah i also got a bruised shoulder and hip but it was super fun!

GOOD TIMES!
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:52 PM   #65
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Oh damn that skateboard video is damn funny. The slow mo. is awesome. ahahahahah
Old 06-02-2008, 09:00 PM   #66
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538 View Post
haha yeah i also got a bruised shoulder and hip but it was super fun!

GOOD TIMES!

Didn't you break your phone too?
Old 06-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #67
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hahahahah that shit was hilarious i was walking back from my car and im like wtf? whered they go? and then i see him going down the hill on the sakteboard... DUDE PART 2 WITH THE RAZOR SCOOTER!!!
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:15 PM   #68
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

PART 2 at the beach! Backflip off the lifeguard tower!
Old 06-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #69
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection

ok on with the rest of the pictures hahah

i have plenty more but... lazy to edit license plates hahha anyone wanna pic of a certain car, il probably have it
Old 06-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #70
nieko
Post Whore!

just one backflip? why not double backflip ahhaha? shiiiit
Old 06-02-2008, 11:31 PM   #71
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Im seeing some SICK cars in this thread, sorry I came so late but hey check out this thread. I am looking for a sick car here in soCal

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=195828
Old 06-02-2008, 11:43 PM   #72
J_Konnexion
Zilvia Member

J_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond reputeJ_Konnexion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to J_Konnexion
My crappy pics are back up !!
J_Konnexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:08 AM   #73
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
thanks folks for the pics and editing out the license plates.....

my kouki cf hood is still for sale $300. those who saw it in person please help me out. (red kouki with cf hood)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touge monster View Post
Didn't you break your phone too?
luckily it turned back on, it just got scratched up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
hahahahah that shit was hilarious i was walking back from my car and im like wtf? whered they go? and then i see him going down the hill on the sakteboard... DUDE PART 2 WITH THE RAZOR SCOOTER!!!
i would have gone down with the scooter but the rocks lodged in my hand were giving me a burning sensation.
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #74
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews

Wow was freakin everybody in on this???
Old 06-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #75
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
yup yup.

you got owned by zilvia.net

payback!! for what you and josh did lol
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:20 AM   #76
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post

Wow was freakin everybody in on this???
the carousel and food were the distraction

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:38 AM   #77
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
the carousel and food were the distraction
hahaha ya! i was WAITING for you to go get food lol
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:24 AM   #78
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
just a taste...more on the way

Last edited by s14_legend; 06-03-2008 at 02:31 AM.. Reason: image added
s14_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #79
nieko
Post Whore!

tedddy, i just took pictures i did not touch your car hahaha coupe love but it was pretty hilarious when they ran outta zipties and they opened your trunk and used your zipties ahhahaha
Old 06-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #80
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Some of these pictures are pretty badass. Some of these can actually be a kick ass back ground for your comp.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:35 PM   #81
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Some of these pictures are pretty badass. Some of these can actually be a kick ass back ground for your comp.
yup found mine

Old 06-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #82
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

I know i found mine.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #83
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:

I know i found mine.
see what happens when u try to steal the chicken....

Old 06-03-2008, 10:20 PM   #84
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

I remember you checked me when i asked for some chicken. ahahahaha Top security for some bomb ass chicken. Props to how brought it and def. props to the cook.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:21 PM   #85
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
see what happens when u try to steal the chicken....
I was uh... tryin.. to... put money in the TIP jar!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:30 AM   #86
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
I remember you checked me when i asked for some chicken. ahahahaha Top security for some bomb ass chicken. Props to how brought it and def. props to the cook.
that would be Nat aka Sup3rsak ...that shit was bomb i knoe...i got to eat a leg...

Old 06-04-2008, 09:26 AM   #87
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moogoo8...7605434199325/

Alan put these links on the first page.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:28 PM   #88
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
how many zilvian's does it take to get a radio controlled plane down? ... hah you tell me

Old 06-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #89
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Birds Attack !!!

Old 06-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #90
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Jackass Moment Zilvia Style