Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
(310) "SOUTHBAY AREA" Wednesday Night Meet 405/110/91 Connection

This meet is for those around the Southbay Area. 310 Area Code.
-Most meets are in 626/909/818. etc. About 1 hr drive from the Southbay Area.
--So if you live around or are in the area. Stop by. Me and a few other friends have been hanging out here for a couple years and lets see who's in the area.

Here's the info: ---KEEP THIS AT THE TOP---

Blenders
278 E Sepulveda Blvd
Carson, CA 90745

-Google it
*As you're facing the "Blenders" sign, park towards the right.
*Look for other cars and park by them*
*Introduce yourself and says whats up*

Wednesday Night 9:00 to Whenever.
*****NO burnouts, revving, or causing attention. NO BS*****

-You can grab a drink also @ Blenders/Starbucks/Or grub on some Wingstop!!!!
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
im there this Wed's it pretty chill there
Old 10-15-2007, 04:06 PM   #3
s13gold
Post Whore!

s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
There has also been a debate as to what the "southbay" is.
Let me keep it simple, CHECK the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Bay,_Los_Angeles

Here's some cities in the Southbay:

* Carson
* El Segundo
* Gardena
* Hawthorne
* Hermosa Beach
* Lawndale
* Lomita

* Manhattan Beach
* El Porto
* Palos Verdes Estates
* Rancho Palos Verdes
* Redondo Beach
* Rolling Hills
* Torrance

I consider the westside of Long Beach also, which is the border of Carson/LBC.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:09 PM   #4
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdM_JunKiE View Post
im there this Wed's it pretty chill there
yeah come through.
see u there.
ttt.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:53 PM   #5
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Bumpppp ..when are we gonna get my rim fixxed
XD
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:54 PM   #6
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i used to go to this meet. pretty chill. bike night still goes on ??? last time i was there (year and a half ago), sum dude in a yellow bike kept on trying to do stoppies and wheelies. maybe ill swing through this week.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:55 PM   #7
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Oh snap I'll check this out.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:02 PM   #8
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Oh snap I'll check this out.
hope to see you there.
let your homies know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY View Post
i used to go to this meet. pretty chill. bike night still goes on ??? last time i was there (year and a half ago), sum dude in a yellow bike kept on trying to do stoppies and wheelies. maybe ill swing through this week.
the bike night is done. LOL.
let your homies know.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:30 PM   #9
deucen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
deucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i'll be there.. as always
deucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #10
The Island
Zilvia Junkie

The Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant future
you know i'll be there. ain't got shit else to do.
The Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:43 PM   #11
s13gold
Post Whore!

edit. double post.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:43 PM   #12
s13gold
Post Whore!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucen View Post
i'll be there.. as always
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Island View Post
you know i'll be there. ain't got shit else to do.
see u guys there.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:49 PM   #13
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I should head out with Norm some night. Sooo much closer than freaking Irvine. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:51 PM   #14
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I should head out with Norm some night. Sooo much closer than freaking Irvine. lol
thats what i said with all the other meets.
driving out all far sucks balllls.

see u wednesday bro!
Old 10-15-2007, 09:56 PM   #15
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Hit me up Kyle!

Old 10-15-2007, 10:02 PM   #16
ketsup
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
ketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
this meet sucks, don't waste your time going to it
ketsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:05 PM   #17
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketsup View Post
LOL.

he's there every wednesday from 7pm -12am.
"first one there, last one to go"

j/k AJ
Old 10-16-2007, 12:10 AM   #18
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketsup View Post
poser anyways lol J/P to get back on the subject everyone in SoCal just come

Last edited by JdM_JunKiE; 10-16-2007 at 01:46 AM..
JdM_JunKiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:29 AM   #19
The Island
Zilvia Junkie

The Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant future
ooooo AJ vs Edsel Round 2. Fight!
The Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:50 AM   #20
deucen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
deucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hahahahahha

msglgnth
deucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:24 PM   #21
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Island View Post
ooooo AJ vs Edsel Round 2. Fight!
LOL. msglength.

enough about those two.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:42 PM   #22
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Hey Norm and Kyle, what time will you guys be heading out there? I may just make it out too.

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:04 PM   #23
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver240esex View Post
Hey Norm and Kyle, what time will you guys be heading out there? I may just make it out too.
call em up and come through.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:13 PM   #24
gottrees
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
gottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
count me in.
+++++
gottrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:02 PM   #25
s13gold
Post Whore!

i will bring a camera wednesday to show the turnout.
hopefully its good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottrees View Post
count me in.
+++++
see you wednesday bro.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:23 PM   #26
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
TTMFT

*****NO burnouts, revving, or causing attention. NO BS*****

Count me in
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:47 PM   #27
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

heres some pics of it back in the day

Old 10-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #28
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Oh snap that's my s13 on the left sitting next to Rommels and Pana's

Old 10-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #29
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
I'm working.....

that route is on my way back home though.
Xandy Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:39 PM   #30
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Oh snap that's my s13 on the left sitting next to Rommels and Pana's
i knoe i found some old pics Norm to bad my car wasnt there it will be there Wensday though see you there?