Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 06:08 PM   #391
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
can i get a price on S14 coilovers shipped to 89130?

Thanks in advance.
$1032 shipped to your zip.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2007, 09:03 PM   #392
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Everyone sends $ to [email protected] through www.paypal.com
Awesome. What is the general shipping time..how long does it take for delivery? Just curious. I'll probably be sending money tomorrow afternoon.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:18 PM   #393
sr240dett3
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sr240dett3 is making a name for him/her selfsr240dett3 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much for the Big Brake upgrade

5lug - Z32 brakes

EDIT: Found it on the site 320.00

I am interested in the FPR and the Water Separator Tank..
How long does it take this stuff to come in?
Old 07-12-2007, 09:06 AM   #394
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
How much for the SR S13 radiator shipped to 91790?? thanks
Old 07-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #395
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Awesome. What is the general shipping time..how long does it take for delivery? Just curious. I'll probably be sending money tomorrow afternoon.
Looks like 2 days for you.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #396
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr240dett3 View Post
I am interested in the FPR and the Water Separator Tank..
How long does it take this stuff to come in?
Both Items are in stock in the USA.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:06 PM   #397
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman1278 View Post
How much for the SR S13 radiator shipped to 91790?? thanks
We are out of s13 at the moment, perhaps we'll have more in 4 weeks. When they get to the USA, its $220 shipped to you.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #398
duffman1278
Post Whore!

duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
SWEET, well let me no wen u get them in so i can order one, thanks
Old 07-13-2007, 09:14 AM   #399
beavis360
Zilvia Member

beavis360 is making a name for him/her selfbeavis360 is making a name for him/her self
Check your paypal, sent $$$ for s14 Tensions, Toe, and RUCA.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:33 PM   #400
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavis360 View Post
Check your paypal, sent $$$ for s14 Tensions, Toe, and RUCA.
Payment received, tracking numbers emailed, they will become active at the end of the day when UPS picks up. Enjoy!
Old 07-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #401
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Looks like 2 days for you.

Thanks man. Payment sent!
Old 07-14-2007, 02:38 AM   #402
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
Quote:
I would say 6-8 weeks and $550 shipped. You also may want to consider the billet throttle body which is designed spicifically for use with the manifold for an additional $400.
Here is a Pic of my RB25:

whats the diameter of the throttle body, what other throttle bodies will fit ?

Secret Society
Old 07-14-2007, 07:04 PM   #403
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Thanks man. Payment sent!
payment received, will ship monday. Thanks!
Old 07-14-2007, 07:22 PM   #404
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOl'S13 View Post
whats the diameter of the throttle body, what other throttle bodies will fit ?
The Throttle body pictured and on my ride is 80mm ID. Other sizes are available too up to 100mm. The bolt spacing of the square TB mount is 78mm on center.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:30 PM   #405
Masa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Masa is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
stoopid question tyme!:

i'm gonna be shipping my car back to hawaii and it needs to be atleast stock height to be approved for shipment. will i be able to skyjacker these coils close to stock height?. thanks-
Old 07-15-2007, 07:31 PM   #406
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
price of s13 coils shipped to 92557 sir. thanks a lot.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:57 AM   #407
SILVIA_KIDs14.5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
MAX ビッグブレーキローターキット BIG Brake Rotor Upgrade IN STOCK NOW! $320 per front or rear set comes with 330mm 1piece rotors (with 2 piece rotor style) factory brake caliper spacer and hardware. Fits both 4 and 5 lug patterns. Only guaranteed to fit with 18" wheels, some 17" wheels with larger inside area will work.

Sorry they don't come with prada shades.
will these fit the 4 lug pattern it looks like it would in the pic?
Old 07-16-2007, 12:23 PM   #408
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
stoopid question tyme!:

i'm gonna be shipping my car back to hawaii and it needs to be atleast stock height to be approved for shipment. will i be able to skyjacker these coils close to stock height?. thanks-
Thats not a stupid question you need to make sure. The answer is: Absolutely, just spin it up!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:36 PM   #409
CNDC
Leaky Injector

CNDC is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope you got my PM. Thanks.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:36 PM   #410
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
price of s13 coils shipped to 92557 sir. thanks a lot.

$1030 shipped to your door. Thank you!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:41 PM   #411
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVIA_KIDs14.5 View Post
will these fit the 4 lug pattern it looks like it would in the pic?
Yes, the answer is in the question
Old 07-16-2007, 01:47 PM   #412
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNDC View Post
Hope you got my PM. Thanks.
Thanks for your business! PM'd U tracking info.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:26 PM   #413
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Dan,

Didn't see any updates on this, just curious any progress on the MAX Seats?
Old 07-16-2007, 03:58 PM   #414
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Dan,

I cant even find pictures of them .. anyone got them?
Old 07-16-2007, 10:12 PM   #415
CelriFactory

CelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enough
Still waiting for the shipping cost that I pm you
Old 07-17-2007, 07:45 AM   #416
Feint Of Heart
Leaky Injector

Feint Of Heart will become famous soon enoughFeint Of Heart will become famous soon enoughFeint Of Heart will become famous soon enough
Just a quick question, I think someone may have asked it earlier in the thread...

These are non-inverted? Or are only the rears non-inverted?

Thanks.

Last edited by Feint Of Heart; 07-17-2007 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: space in word..
Old 07-17-2007, 12:54 PM   #417
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Dan,

Still waiting. Believe me I wont forget to post the arrival, it is highly anticipated.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:55 PM   #418
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creizai View Post
I cant even find pictures of them .. anyone got them?

Old 07-17-2007, 12:56 PM   #419
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelriFactory View Post
Still waiting for the shipping cost that I pm you
PM Sent, sorry for the wait.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:57 PM   #420
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feint Of Heart View Post
Just a quick question, I think someone may have asked it earlier in the thread...

These are non-inverted? Or are only the rears non-inverted?

Thanks.
Standard damper type, non inverted.
Closed Thread