Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-09-2015, 04:03 PM   #1
Mike Wright
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Mike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Cool Orido Style Nardi, Key!s Racing Wheel, JZX81 Chaser Headlights, Bride, 180sx, Navan

I have a lot of stuff for sale that I don't need! Only thing I'm really interested in as far as trades go, are is300/altezza parts! But if you have something interesting offer up!

Key!s Racing Wheel (325 Deep Cone) - Bought from TFworks a few years ago I might have the receipt still, Wheel is in fairly good condition, just needs a clean on the letters and some of it is coming apart (pictured below) , will come with original box, paperwork, and horn. good way to save a few bucks from retail + tax + shipping from them. Asking $330 shipped

JZX81 Chaser Headights/Grille/Sidemarkers - Bought these sometime last year, had it on my cressida! No use for them as my cressida has been sold. Still in good condition, has a small scratch on one of the lenses but doesn't affect it in any way. Asking $550 shipped

Orido Style Nardi - No paperwork to prove authenticity, so I can't say it's authentic, but it is strong as hell, I tried bending it as hard as I could on all corners of the wheel and nothing happened. As far as I know, I haven't heard of any reps of these as well.

Asking $280 shipped

S-Chassis Bride USDM Passenger (RH) Seat Rail - Has the bottom mount seat bracket welded into the rail already, you might be able to use a full bucket seat with it, with an L bracket but don't quote me on that, I could be wrong. I used my ergo and brix on this rail before.

Asking $220 Shipped

180sx Zenki Center Garnish -

Asking $80 Shipped

Fiberglass Navan Grille - Bottom tabs are broken but top two are still functional.

Asking $50 shipped

All items will be properly packaged and shipped to you with tracking number, once payment is sent I will send the item either the same day if I have time, or the following day. If you don't like my prices, then give me your absolute best offer.

All payments must provide the required paypal fees.

Last edited by Mike Wright; 08-12-2015 at 01:00 PM..
Mike Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2015, 01:52 PM   #2
Mike Wright
Zilvia Junkie

Mike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enough
Bumpppppppp :-)
Old 08-10-2015, 10:38 PM   #3
Phaze*2_Mizzark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Phaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfectionPhaze*2_Mizzark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
fhritp <3 <3
Old 08-10-2015, 11:09 PM   #4
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
What size is the orido steering wheel? Do you have the horn button?
Old 08-11-2015, 01:07 AM   #5
Mike Wright
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosesocksdiff View Post
What size is the orido steering wheel? Do you have the horn button?

330mm! No horn button
Old 08-12-2015, 12:59 PM   #6
Mike Wright
Zilvia Junkie

Bump need this stuff gone
Old 08-13-2015, 03:37 PM   #7
Mike Wright
Zilvia Junkie

Orido wheel sold! Everything else still up for sale, taking best offers now!
Old 08-16-2015, 01:21 AM   #8
Mike Wright
Zilvia Junkie

biiiiizzzzzzzzump