Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 03:09 PM   #31
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
suggestions on what to do plz n thks
can you read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
Remove your 50mm spacers add a little camber and that should fix your issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
Tires are way too tall for a 240 that low too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Here's the deal dude, you will have to cut your panels AND get over fenders or flares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
remove the dumbfuck spacers, pull the fenders (please have a professional do it), lower the car, and add some camber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Don't bother putting flares on stock body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post
This guy should move to Florida...
seems like everyone in here has given you advice. you just aren't happy because they aren't all idiots with horrible taste like yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post

Take the advice or not, this is what you wanted.
and uh.. i have two running cars, the bride sold. and authentic clean C's will likely be in my coupe.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2015, 03:29 PM   #32
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
>Buys wheels in okay offsets, no rub
>Hmm not stance enough
>spends LOL amounts of money on spacers to make it look siq

>guys now my wheels rub. Pls dont make fun of my taste how do i fix it. guys. pls help
Old 07-28-2015, 03:49 PM   #33
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dont stress about it guys, seems you guys don't know a whole lot about 240s, body work or just dont know how to read.
SPACERS OR NOT MY WHEELS STILL HIT THE FENDERS
By reading some of the responses I can tell some guys aren't very intelligent, few helpful comments, but seems as if everyone is in tldr mode or just a lot of jealousy b/c ppl here can barely afford rotas or battles, I'll figure something out I'm very smart. Ill build the car how I want with my money thank you very much
Old 07-28-2015, 04:07 PM   #34
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Dont stress about it guys, seems you guys don't know a whole lot about 240s, body work or just dont know how to read.
By reading some of the responses I can tell some guys aren't very intelligent, few helpful comments, but seems as if everyone is in tldr mode or just a lot of jealousy b/c ppl here can barely afford rotas or battles, I'll figure something out I'm very smart. Ill build the car how I want with my money thank you very much
Well then the answer is simple. Mock up the flares. Cut accordingly. Whatever it hits, relocate, or remove accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:13 PM   #35
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:

- Your wheels are 9.5F and 10.5R? Nothing new, even on a stock-bodied S13.
- Calls the rest of the community fanboiz but wants to rock overfenders so hard he bought stupidly priced spacers. Pretty sure overs are the most fan-fucking-fukkboi thing you can do in recent times.

Seems like you have a headache from dealing with all these rude dudes. Go take an aspirin. I recommend a 9mm dose.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:23 PM   #36
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
- Your wheels are 9.5F and 10.5R? Nothing new, even on a stock-bodied S13.
- Calls the rest of the community fanboiz but wants to rock overfenders so hard he bought stupidly priced spacers. Pretty sure overs are the most fan-fucking-fukkboi thing you can do in recent times.

Seems like you have a headache from dealing with all these rude dudes. Go take an aspirin. I recommend a 9mm dose.
yeah totally you see s13s with z fenders or rb v2s all the time i bet. You're just mad because I made you look like a fool for trying to sell louvers for $800 when you can easily get them for $450 on yaj all day long (idk why anyone would want them but to each their own)

so much money on me it wont even fold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhMt26F7gA
Old 07-28-2015, 04:25 PM   #37
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
With his tax bracket, he can afford a .50 bmg
Old 07-28-2015, 04:28 PM   #38
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by japslapsilvia View Post
Well then the answer is simple. Mock up the flares. Cut accordingly. Whatever it hits, relocate, or remove accordingly.
Thanks, problem is,its hitting in the spots on the front wheels right on that body line, basically exactly where the front bumper mounts, and where the side skirt mounts (you know the 2 small holes about 6 inches apart vertically) so if i cut this I'm not sure what to do next, i could make new mounting points, but them my side skirts will be too long you know what I mean and my bumper wont fit right, it will be pulled too far forward, so this is basically where im kinda stumped.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:52 PM   #39
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Seems like you don't know a whole lot about 240's, or body work.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:01 PM   #40
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Seems like you don't know a whole lot about 240's, or body work.
hence the thread kek

I'm pretty cavalier and don't get bothered by much to the point where I could stand still in one spot in -10 degree weather with people throwing eggs at me for hours (assuming the eggs aren't frozen)
Old 07-28-2015, 05:07 PM   #41
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
What kind of suspension work have you done?
Old 07-28-2015, 05:15 PM   #42
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
What are your wheel specs? What are your tire specs? Spacer sizes? This info would have given half the members here a solid answer for you besides your pics. If you had posted this on your very first post this would have gone differently.

There are countless threads that give you info on wheel fitment but yet you want to be spoon fed and take constructive criticism negatively. Im gonna say this is not the forum for you.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:21 PM   #43
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so much money on me it wont even fold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhMt26F7gA

there's a huge difference between buying nice parts and wasting $800 on wheel spacers like a dumb fuck.

Quote:
(idk why anyone would want them but to each their own)
says market prices are too high for discontinued items that could be shipped from japan.
buys wheel spacers with 1000% mark up.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:27 PM   #44
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
What kind of suspension work have you done?
Only thing I've done to it myself are new coil overs to replace the old tiens the rears were blown so I just tossed all 4. But there are aftermarket control arms and tension rods the whole works, I thought about changing the caster so the wheels come more toward the rear wheels, but then the wheels will just hit the back of the fender, and this is where I started to think about the rocketbunny v2 fenders as you just cut a whole hunk of fender out and slap those puppies on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai View Post
What are your wheel specs? What are your tire specs? Spacer sizes? This info would have given half the members here a solid answer for you besides your pics. If you had posted this on your very first post this would have gone differently.

There are countless threads that give you info on wheel fitment but yet you want to be spoon fed and take constructive criticism negatively. Im gonna say this is not the forum for you.
Its not about being spoon fed, in my original unedited post and several times in the thread, I specify that I don't plan on changing the wheels (which i did specify the size 18 x 9.5/10.5j), or the spacers, nor do i plan changing the tires, constructive criticism is not "luks retardid bor" I'm not asking for criticism, nor do I give a hoot lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post

there's a huge difference between buying nice parts and wasting $800 on wheel spacers like a dumb fuck.

says market prices are too high for discontinued items that could be shipped from japan.
buys wheel spacers with 1000% mark up.
what do you know about quality mister replica. Have a read and learn something mister ebay spec r http://www.wheelspacers.ca/.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:40 PM   #45
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

asks for advice on how other users would try to make horribly sized wheels fit providing no info.
gets shit on.
claims he doesn't care what other users would do because it's his car and it can be ugly if he wants it to.

if you're going to try and sound smug about the OP
("which i did specify the size")
then at least edit the OP to specify the size.. Lol.
Old 07-28-2015, 05:43 PM   #46
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
asks for advice on how other users would try to make horribly sized wheels fit providing no info.
gets shit on.
claims he doesn't care what other users would do because it's his car and it can be ugly if he wants it to.

if you're going to try and sound smug about the OP
("which i did specify the size")
then at least edit the OP to specify the size.. Lol.
Its in my second post on the thread lol I think your fake raybans are messing with your ability to read.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:06 PM   #47
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Lol last post making you look stupid.
but i'll be lurking cause I know some other people have plenty left before this gets locked/deleted
Old 07-28-2015, 06:30 PM   #48
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

thanks for taking a picture just for me and the precious advice to my op jk lol keep spamming that post count, I guess some ppl need a sense of belonging. In the years Ive been lurking zilvia you definitely are amongst the most dense of the characters found here.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:31 PM   #49
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Wastes $800 spacers, a few thousand on wheels the wrong size and still has stock brakes. Priorities.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:32 PM   #50
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Quote:
Its not about being spoon fed, in my original unedited post and several times in the thread, I specify that I don't plan on changing the wheels (which i did specify the size 18 x 9.5/10.5j), or the spacers, nor do i plan changing the tires, constructive criticism is not "luks retardid bor" I'm not asking for criticism, nor do I give a hoot lol.
you are on another type of retard level..
What is the wheel offset? 9.5/10.5...? You are by asking a question with no facts. This clearly shows what a fuckboi you are not knowing jack about cars.

Skimming 2 pages of your idiocy, I can point out that you went online, bought your fanboy shit that you did 30 minutes of research on, got it, installed it, post this shit b/c it didnt fit, then realized what a moron you are and wont accept the fact and plus youre broke after spending $750 on spacers so you really cant change the set up...

all because you think this is a sweet fking car bro and you gotta make it look like that n be broski (very original)
Old 07-28-2015, 08:32 PM   #51
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

peaceone people like you are the reasons op companies like arc and hks nismo stop making awesome parts for the 240 and why companies like greddy lower their standards to keep up with fagboys like you that go around spreading replicas like the plague. What the hell does the offset matter? Am I going to change the offset or wheel size, you cant understand that how many times I hammer into your thick skull that "wheels/spacer/tire size will NOT change" broke after spending 750 on spacers lol please, you have no idea. Is it wrong to like someones wheel set up??? If you are going to be rude to me, yes, I will be rude back to you. Btw nice gypsy shack of a house you have there. I dont understand why people on here are so quick to attack someone, lol i dont even know you kid get outta my thread.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:02 PM   #52
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
It looks like you'll either have to do a bunch of cutting and feel it out as you go or cut a little bit and run crazy stiff spring rates without much travel.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:40 PM   #53
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
What's the offset of your wheels?
Old 07-28-2015, 10:17 PM   #54
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

+35 front + 25 rear
Old 07-28-2015, 10:22 PM   #55
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Stiveno is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ruining your car with "expensive baller quality parts" ≠ taste

beg that company to return those 2 foot spacers and put the wheels back on normally.

if it still rubs have a professional give the quarters a slight roll/pull because it is obvious you have no fucking clue what you are doing. You keep talking about "fuckboys" but ruining your clean quarters with "sik widebody" is step on to being one.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:25 PM   #56
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
What size are your custom spacers?
Old 07-28-2015, 10:30 PM   #57
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiveno View Post
ruining your car with "expensive baller quality parts" ≠ taste

beg that company to return those 2 foot spacers and put the wheels back on normally.

if it still rubs have a professional give the quarters a slight roll/pull because it is obvious you have no fucking clue what you are doing. You keep talking about "fuckboys" but ruining your clean quarters with "sik widebody" is step on to being one.
Will they also roll and pull my coilovers? Wow all of the sudden someone spends money on something of quality and instant baller status. ehh. $700 spacers aren't baller, its a safety thing, just how like I bought real brides rather than fuckboi step 2: purchase bride reps and get paralyzed from the neck down when your rep seats snap in a collision. Nice baller wheelchair and medical bills bro.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:34 PM   #58
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Will they also roll and pull my coilovers? Wow all of the sudden someone spends money on something of quality and instant baller status. ehh. $700 spacers aren't baller, its a safety thing, just how like I bought real brides rather than fuckboi step 2: purchase bride reps and get paralyzed from the neck down when your rep seats snap in a collision. Nice baller wheelchair and medical bills bro.
this response literally made no sense, and wasn't really a response to what I said.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:51 PM   #59
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

let me walk you through it since you have difficulty following a conversation
stiveno: remove spacers
stiveno: while ur at it get someone to pull/roll fenders <insert cheeky commments in attempt to compensate for something>

Me: remove spacers ok
me: ok i removed spacers but my wheels hit my coilovers, since im absolutely clueless I will ask the professional to roll and pull my coilovers, if it worked on my fenders, it should work on my coilovers right <sarcasm incase you fail at following that too>
Old 07-28-2015, 10:58 PM   #60
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
let me walk you through it since you have difficulty following a conversation
stiveno: remove spacers
stiveno: while ur at it get someone to pull/roll fenders <insert cheeky commments in attempt to compensate for something>

Me: remove spacers ok
me: ok i removed spacers but my wheels hit my coilovers, since im absolutely clueless I will ask the professional to roll and pull my coilovers, if it worked on my fenders, it should work on my coilovers right <sarcasm incase you fail at following that too>
Where did you write that your wheels hit your coilovers without spacers before that? I don't see it anywhere.

Here's the new solution buy wheels that fit
Closed Thread