Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #31
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i wonder if she was racist or something.. Theres a reason why her husband snapped, and he was a parole officer too, so he should be used to seein crazy shit.

Would you trust to leave your kids with a baby sitter who goes around walking with a gun?
Old 10-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #32
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i wonder if she was racist or something.. Theres a reason why her husband snapped, and he was a parole officer too, so he should be used to seein crazy shit.

Would you trust to leave your kids with a baby sitter who goes around walking with a gun?
Nowhere in the article did it imply that she wore the gun holstered around the house for her daycare center. The only information is that she wore it to a soccer game, and like I said before there could be infinite number of reasons for that. Maybe in the end it was just to prove a point?

I do agree that something was wrong with the husband obviously.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #33
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I came into this thread thinking someone shot Sarah Palin.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #34
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^

one can only wish.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #35
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I have no problem with people who decide to carry openly.

I do, however, have a HUGE problem with almost every idiot being able to obtain a firearm.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #36
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
her husband did us all a favor, even tho i got this image that hes probably a lil sissy bitch and she probably wears the pants in the family, he probably got fed up with her bullshit and took her and himself out of pity lol
amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlastoisex View Post
na get a springfield xd

win

seriously y does she take it to the soccer games where their is kids and familys?? wtf is wrong with that fat bitch?
Old 10-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #37
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift_limo View Post
seriously y does she take it to the soccer games where their is kids and familys?? wtf is wrong with that fat bitch?
dude you can carry wherever you want, their is no law about that...everyone would be sining a different tune if say a suicide bomber attempted to bomb the game or something. GRANTED i personally would have concealed carried especially since i/she had the permit. i dont get why people spaz about kids seeing guns, cops were their shit open carry, you cant just obtain one their are background checks and shit...and to get concealed carry permit you need to get classes and shit. and to answer your question...because the constitution says she can
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #38
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
I think its funny that people think that this is "darwinism" or something of the like. The woman did not do anything to deserve being murdered... She did not shoot anybody, or for that matter HARM anybody. She was murdered in cold blood for no apparent reason.
No one deserves death, but apparently the pendulum swung her way.

One thing is pretty obvious, zillions of people on this planet have morals.. and common sense that makes us say to ourselves "hmm, carrying an exposed gun to a SOCCER GAME is stupid."

And there we have it.

ps: I believe some neighbors thought she was crazy. A possibility that something wasnt right.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #39
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I could care less if she carried cause she wasnt out to hurt anyone. Should she have it on display at that time, I think not. But I don't know her situation. Im sure at least 3 kids on the field have held and played with a firearm without supervisor. 50/50 chance that she wasn't the only person in attendance carrying a weapon. Because other people didn't agree she stood out. I own a firearm and when my child is old enough, It won't be a secret its purpose and its not a toy. Hiding certain things from kids is not always a good idea.

The way I see it she carried a gun people didn't like it. She got shot now, she has to be the idiot? Why?

Also I think she didn't have it fully exposed like that, maybe that was just for the media.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #40
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I came into this thread thinking someone shot Sarah Palin.
Thread title is 'soccer mom', not 'hockey mom'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADE View Post
Should she have it on display at that time, I think not.
If she didn't have a concealed-carry permit, that would be the only way she would be legally permitted to carry it. While I believe concealed carry is superior to open carry, I don't feel that those that open carry are any more suspicious or 'scary' than anyone else.

I like concealed-carry much more because you must be QUALIFIED to do so, and it does not draw attention to you. Another reason is that those who hold permits, as part of their training, are ingrained with the notion that conflict avoidance is superior to engagement, and that drawing your weapon is to be used only as a last resort to protect yourself or others.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:59 AM   #41
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Thread title is 'soccer mom', not 'hockey mom'.
Tomato, TuhMahTo
Old 10-10-2009, 04:37 AM   #42
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
If she didn't have a concealed-carry permit, that would be the only way she would be legally permitted to carry it.
i re read it and she had a concealed carry permit during that time but it says her "permit" was revoked by her local pd. (which in my opinion is complete bullshit and i'm glad she won it back)
like another member said i'm GUESSING she did have it concealed and one person prob saw it/noticed and tweaked and then when the media got involved they had here pose with it exposed.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:54 AM   #43
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
It's because she had a Glock.. I go out there with my 92FS and I'll have all the soccer moms hanging all over me calling me "Riggs" and shit...
CAPoweredS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #44
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
The way I see it she carried a gun people didn't like it. She got shot now, she has to be the idiot? Why?
because shes an idiot, thats why shes an idiot.

i mean, listen.. ive never smoked all my life, i didnt smoke when i was a kid and i dont smoke now. people die from smoking. smokers annoy the fuck out of me with their constant light-up bullshit. in the past, smoking was everywhere. now, its turning into a thing of the past.. thank god, lets MOVE ON already. here in burbank, they've passed laws that say you cant smoke 10 feet near a doorway to a business. great.. even better. eventually, it will be phased out I hope.

as i said earlier, i dont own a gun.. no need for it. if they ban it today, i wouldnt give a flying fuck.

its all part of this guns in the air pro-america right to bear arms bullshit. what do i gain from it? the right to protect myself from what? if someone breaks into my house i'll chop that fucker up like michael meyers, butchers knife.. thats all you need.

i mean if i ever need that much protection, i'll just rig my house up with bombs.. go out like a fuckin man and take a few hundred of whoevers fucking with me, with me. hehe guns? thats for children. real men blow shit up, stab, or at the bare minimum... fight with their hands.

"you win some, you lose some.. but you live to fight another day!" haha
Old 10-10-2009, 11:33 AM   #45
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
So using your logic if you die in a car accident. It's ok for people to think your an Idiot, and it has to be your fault. When it was just your time to go.Because you owned a sports car and probably raced at some point in your life. That means you had to be fault cause of your past history. Right

Sorry the fact she carried a gun to a kids game has nothing to do with her death. Beside the media backstory to cause misdirection. If you think she is an idiot thats yoour opinion just don't see how you can relate that.

Last edited by MADE; 10-10-2009 at 06:57 PM..
MADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #46
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
dude you can carry wherever you want, their is no law about that...everyone would be sining a different tune if say a suicide bomber attempted to bomb the game or something. GRANTED i personally would have concealed carried especially since i/she had the permit. i dont get why people spaz about kids seeing guns, cops were their shit open carry, you cant just obtain one their are background checks and shit...and to get concealed carry permit you need to get classes and shit. and to answer your question...because the constitution says she can
You seem super paranoid. Why do you need to carry a gun everywhere you go? Suicide bomber at a kids soccer game? Okkkkk bud.

I guess that's how americans are. If that guy has a gun... I need a gun. So in the end all the idiots walk around with guns waiting for their big shootout to come.

OH, and MADE. She's an idiot because she thought it was a brilliant idea to carry OPENLY at her kids fucking soccer game. You're pretty fucking stupid to think that's okay.

Good thing she always carried too. Really saved her life... OH WAIT. She's fucking dead.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #47
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
You seem super paranoid. Why do you need to carry a gun everywhere you go? Suicide bomber at a kids soccer game? Okkkkk bud.

I guess that's how americans are. If that guy has a gun... I need a gun. So in the end all the idiots walk around with guns waiting for their big shootout to come.

OH, and MADE. She's an idiot because she thought it was a brilliant idea to carry OPENLY at her kids fucking soccer game. You're pretty fucking stupid to think that's okay.

Good thing she always carried too. Really saved her life... OH WAIT. She's fucking dead.
Its funny cause people who make comments like these are why America is full of so many ignorant assholes. As I said before you do NOT know the reasoning as to her carrying the gun. Like I said before she could have beaten and left for dead, and this is her way of feeling safe. I also did not read anything about her brandishing the weapon in front of the soccer game just that it was holstered at her side. Its funny you mention all the idiots carrying guns, more people than you think actually carry guns and most of them are very mature about the situation. And back to before I see absolutely nothing wrong with her carrying a holstered weapon whether it be to the super market or the child's soccer game, she is breaking no law and legally protecting herself. So I think your pretty fucking stupid for saying that doing something totally within the law is dumb. If that is the case your a fucking idiot for stopping at a stoplight, its just a way for the man to hold you down son! And lastly talking about the gun saving her life, it would be like your boyfriend coming up to you JVD and shooting you, you sure as hell would not see it coming.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #48
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
i still think she was probably a bitch since the guy snapped, and her being a fat hippo with a history of gun carrying issues doesnt help her innocent image. The guy probably had more problems, lets not forget, hes the one who did the crime. But we dont know the motive behind it.

Im honestly against the whole gun carrying shit, people can snap just from road rage etc..not everyone is as sane as you would like to believe. Like some of you said, she could have been abused prior before and kept it for protection, but whose to say she didnt build a prejudice against something/someone.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #49
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
Its funny cause people who make comments like these are why America is full of so many ignorant assholes. As I said before you do NOT know the reasoning as to her carrying the gun. Like I said before she could have beaten and left for dead, and this is her way of feeling safe. I also did not read anything about her brandishing the weapon in front of the soccer game just that it was holstered at her side. Its funny you mention all the idiots carrying guns, more people than you think actually carry guns and most of them are very mature about the situation. And back to before I see absolutely nothing wrong with her carrying a holstered weapon whether it be to the super market or the child's soccer game, she is breaking no law and legally protecting herself. So I think your pretty fucking stupid for saying that doing something totally within the law is dumb. If that is the case your a fucking idiot for stopping at a stoplight, its just a way for the man to hold you down son! And lastly talking about the gun saving her life, it would be like your boyfriend coming up to you JVD and shooting you, you sure as hell would not see it coming.
I live my life just fine here without carrying a gun.

Not an ounce of fear at any point.

I'd rather not be a part of that constant paranoia.

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should be proud though dude. You're #1!!!

Old 10-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #50
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I live my life just fine here without carrying a gun.

Not an ounce of fear at any point.

I'd rather not be a part of that constant paranoia.

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a shame that carrying a gun has no bearing on whether a person suffers from paranoia or not. I am glad that you have "not an ounce of fear" in your life, its shame you are probably in the minority. Also the link you posted lists America as #2 for firearm homicides which just so happens to be what this is, and #1 for accidental / suicidal acts. I am kinda confused? Because there are lots of people who commit crimes with guns they should not be allowed to carry them? If it was not guns it would just be something else, a knife, a broken bottle, or bare knuckles (all of which can be fatal just like a gun).
Old 10-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #51
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
So using your logic if you die in a car accident. It's ok for people to think your an Idiot, and it has to be your fault. When it was just your time to go.Because you owned a sports car and probably raced at some point in your life. That means you had to be fault cause of your past history. Right

Sorry the fact she carried a gun to a kids game has nothing to do with her death. Beside the media backstory to cause misdirection. If you think she is an idiot thats yoour opinion just don't see how you can relate that.
Listen maaaaaaan... whaddya want me to tell you? I just dont like the bitch. First of all, shes a woman. I have a hard time trusting a woman behind the wheel, I'm gonna trust a woman with a gun? Get the fuck outta here.

Quote:

hahah yeah, seriously bro.. great point. Ironic that the woman with the gun is the woman in the grave.

Proof that its safer in the kitchen. She should've cooked her man a decent meal and gave him some holiday head, maybe he wouldnt have gone to such a miserable extent to "make a point."

Too late, now he's gonna be someones bitch in jail. Shame... could've been a happy man with a fat-armed wifey.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #52
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
^The husband is dead also.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:58 PM   #53
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Mods delete this post.

Last edited by MADE; 10-10-2009 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: Pointless to continue.
MADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #54
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
bitch is crazy

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:34 AM   #55
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
crazy world...
Old 10-11-2009, 01:52 AM   #56
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
God damn right we're #1. America is the greatest and mightiest nation ever to grace the face of the god damn earth.

Regardless of what you think about this particular woman, our constitutional right to bear arms is one of the most important rights we have.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:41 AM   #57
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
The 2nd Amendment is overrated.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #58
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
The 2nd Amendment is overrated.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
God damn right we're #1. America is the greatest and mightiest nation ever to grace the face of the god damn earth.

Regardless of what you think about this particular woman, our constitutional right to bear arms is one of the most important rights we have.
You do realize that shit was written like 200+ years ago, right? A LOT has changed since then. I find it funny that people still cling onto that. It's our right!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #59
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
if we didn't have guns, the king of england could come here at any time and push us around.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #60
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
You seem super paranoid. Why do you need to carry a gun everywhere you go?
because either a. you have to be a silver spoon fed sheltered perfect world person or b. a naive hippie to think that guns arent needed. alot of assholes carry guns...thats why i do to, i'd rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. godforbid you find yourself in that situation and you'll be singing a diff tune

Quote:
So in the end all the idiots walk around with guns waiting for their big shootout to come.
ok i'm more proficient in ANY firearm then prob most if not all of your local pd...so dont dare compare me to some backwoods hillbilly brandishing a gun. i've been training/using firearms longer then you've touching tits and worrying about finals. i have alot of expertise on just how safe a gun can be and like i said...until you need one your just going to be another tree hugger snubbing your nose at anyone who decides to carry a firearm.
do i think she should have carried openly IF SHE HAD THE ABILITY TO CONCEAL CARRY? no! would i blame her for open carrying where she was legally allowed to? NO

Quote:
You do realize that shit was written like 200+ years ago, right? A LOT has changed since then
YEAH like crime rates, assaults/rapes, home intrusions, etc. have all gone up

Quote:
I find it funny that people still cling onto that.
yeah i know, who still goes by the constitution these days , i guess we should just do away with it and all together...but wait then when you get pulled over or anything else doesnt go your way...what can you blame it on, sure "this is unconstitutional" will have lost its ring at that point

honestly, imgaine if you or someone you love find yourselfs in a situation facing rape/mugging/murder/robery/etc. and you dont have a gun...then at the last second, one of the so called "idiots" who do carry, come along and save your ass. then i'd like to see how "anti guns" you are.

Last edited by sidewaysil80; 10-11-2009 at 05:31 PM..