Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #121
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
If someone dies in a Supra (ahem, hogan) its because the car was tuned to make unnecessary amounts of power without proper control (ahem, supra).

Lets throw a few facts down, Supra owners tend to be cocky kids with overpriced fake-supercars that still live at home. If they dont live at home, they live in a fake-ass mcmansion and think their living lifestyle of the rich and famous with their fake-wannabe-supercar.

Anyone who understands and appreciates true sportscars will always look for a spartan, and spartans are light-weight. You guys can add all the technology and jewelry, from the Bugatti to the GTR... but still those figures can be *easily* obtained from a car like the Ariel Atom, proof that even with a Chevy Ecotec motor, light-weight still is, and always will be a key ingredient when building a proper sportscar.

Regardless.... I'm still amazed how you manage to talk so highly about the Supra with so much Supra cock all up in your mouth. A car whose chassis is very similar to the SC, and yet only weighs like 70lbs less. Even Mazda put more effort on weight reduction with the Miata.

YouTube - toyota supra ad 2
^ Then we have the Toyota commercial yelling "hey check out this Super-Sized cock rising from the ground" with its over-hyped opera-esque music. Like seriously, how much smaller of a dick do you need to have to want/need one of these over-weight pieces of shit. Thinking this car is "a great car" is dated, just like Z32 300ZX-TT owners thinking their shit is invaluable. Its a fucking oldass sportscar.

Whats next, are the Starion and 3000GT owners going to chime in and say how super their relics are? Oh the humanity...

Im actually living in a trailer ha. I got this car purley out of the care of my family. Now this is where the (spoiled kid that doesn't deserve it comes in) I will admit, yeah im proud to own my car. But i dont think its the nicest car ever. I personally respect all cars and others with there personal style in a car. your just using a big stereo type, saying were all rich cocky, and undeserving. not ALL people that have supra's live in nice houses and get all they want. After i got this car i haven't got anything else besides a PS3. The way you're making it sound is like this (any one who has a car that i don't like or think is a good car is a fag or just wasting there money)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #122
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
When you show me a stock supra going for over 25k ill leave this thread.
1997 Supra TT 16k miles $44K

Cars for Sale: 1997 Toyota Supra Turbo Sport Roof in LADERA RANCH , CA 92694: Hatchback Details - 262799268 - AutoTrader.com

see ya later
Old 10-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #123
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
^ omg i would like to just see that car in person. soooo nice. ALLL stock too ! xD my dream.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #124
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Good job bye
Old 10-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #125
240SX714
Zilvia Member

240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough
Tell your friend about the most glorious creation in the transcontinental auto industry's history of all time; including the future. FD3S. Unique styling, lightweight, turbo, rigid chassis, low center of gravity, limited production. A true rare commodity in the land of USA. Has all the best features of both NSX and Supra. I will soon be selling mine for only 16K.

One downside: Requires religious maintenance, actually this is a plus as it adds more of an exotic factor to the car. So FD3S, way better. 20B Fd3s
Old 10-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #126
240SX714
Zilvia Member

240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough240SX714 is a jewel in the rough
Where are those Nigerian ads with a Supra for 8K when you need it?
Old 10-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #127
hammer.time

hammer.time is an unknown quantity at this point
if you go to kbb and do a trade in on a 97 supra TT with a 6speed and 20k miles just for example the trade in value on the car for FAIR condition is $25,675.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #128
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer.time View Post
if you go to kbb and do a trade in on a 97 supra TT with a 6speed and 20k miles just for example the trade in value on the car for FAIR condition is $25,675.
But kbb is like.. always a rip off for the owner. i got mine for 11k and on kbb its 8. idk i dont think any one listens to kbb.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #129
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post

But you probably wont listen to facts and say something else.

Quote:
Absolutely not. derka derka derka..........

Ha ha.

I like to believe your posts are sarcastic and it's all an elaborate scheme to have some fun.

But we both know that's not true.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #130
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Lets throw a few facts down, Supra owners tend to be cocky kids with overpriced fake-supercars that still live at home. If they dont live at home, they live in a fake-ass mcmansion and think their living lifestyle of the rich and famous with their fake-wannabe-supercar.
Wait, why are we talking about the owners again?
Old 10-10-2009, 01:57 AM   #131
bl3ujay07
Zilvia Addict

bl3ujay07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
Kinda like when people hate on Kobe... when they should really stand back and realize the accomplishments that a person does and appreciate it. I mean yah you can hate him as a person but the numbers are there.
LeBron James FTMFW. They call him the king, and not A king for a reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton918 View Post
Hmmm Supra - NSX, Hmmmmmmmm oh yeah SUPRA fuck a honda
^^^Your gay. Go jump on the toyota cressida bandwagon.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #132
DETT
Leaky Injector

DETT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240SX714 View Post
Tell your friend about the most glorious creation in the transcontinental auto industry's history of all time; including the future. FD3S. Unique styling, lightweight, turbo, rigid chassis, low center of gravity, limited production. A true rare commodity in the land of USA. Has all the best features of both NSX and Supra. I will soon be selling mine for only 16K.

One downside: Requires religious maintenance, actually this is a plus as it adds more of an exotic factor to the car. So FD3S, way better. 20B Fd3s

Let me guess your selling it because the rotary is going in the shitter right? That motor will never be reliable unless you poor tons of money into it and get rid of the garbage mazda turbo set up, it's a 22lb heat producing pile of garbage. Also to properly keep the 13b besides a single turbo is a very efficient intercooler which usually consists of a very pricy v-mount setup which usually takes quite a bit of fab, and also using a meth or water injection system to keep the CCP (combustion chamber pressure) down.

Sorry but I have the followed the FD for a very long time and probably have forgotten more about that chassis than you will ever know. Short of knowing rotary engines very well and being very keen on know how, I advise anyone against purchasing one because to the average tuner that is half involved with their car, the FD will just cause heartaches and frustration beyond any comprehensible level.

Edit: btw you mentioned 20b right? how bout you contact RX7store and find out how much a 20b is, (8k just for a longblock) and ask them about install prices? K have fun with that
Old 10-10-2009, 02:16 AM   #133
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:

Not much to add to this, a little on the over the top side but seriously close to the truth. In the realm of Japanese Sports cars the original 240Z and the FD are the true standouts.

Followed by the Toyota 2000GT but only because of its rarity.

Then the NSX because it was right there with the FD as a standout in terms of Japanese Sport cars.

Oh and the Mid 4 would have owned all to bad it never made it beyond concept builds.

The Supra would come in behind all of the cars listed above. From a collect- ability standpoint it will be a contender but only because of its low production numbers. Not to say its a bad car just not as standout in my opinion.

I would honestly have to say, if I was offered a choice between the Supra TT and the NSX. I would take the NSX. Sorry Supra guys, Supra is just to heavy for a only rear wheel drive car.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 10-10-2009, 02:29 AM   #134
DETT
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Not much to add to this, a little on the over the top side but seriously close to the truth. In the realm of Japanese Sports cars the original 240Z and the FD are the true standouts.

Then the NSX because it was right there with the FD as a standout in terms of Japanese Sport cars.

Oh and the Mid 4 would have owned all to bad it never made it beyond concept builds.

The Supra would come in behind all of the cars listed above. From a collect- ability standpoint it will be a contender but only because of its low production numbers. Not to say its a bad car just not as standout in my opinion.

I would honestly have to say, if I was offered a choice between the Supra TT and the NSX. I would take the NSX. Sorry Supra guys, Supra is just to heavy for a only rear wheel drive car.
Truth spoken here, but you cant really forget the old KPGC10 and old RX3 if you want to include the classics in true sports car fashion.

But I did just think since you are looking at the 40k range for either of these cars in a worthwhile purchase, I would say the hell with both and find a motorex skyline, there are a few examples floating around right now I believe a R32 vspec late model kouki with the revised crank collar and a white R33 vspec at rbmotoring going for 35-40k, I would advise for the R32 for the shear fact that its more nimble than the 33, but most don't care for the older body.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:06 AM   #135
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyman4065 View Post
Well even if that was true I'd still get one. I'd take that risk just to have one, they're one of my favorite cars...and if something like that happened I wouldn't regret buying it.
Seriously, how old are you. You sound like a spoiled little fucking punk to me. That or you are a 14 year old, dreaming on a forum about a car that makes you wet your pants, while having no idea YET as to a dollars worth.

You pick. Either you are 1 or the other.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #136
shortyman4065
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
shortyman4065 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
Seriously, how old are you. You sound like a spoiled little fucking punk to me. That or you are a 14 year old, dreaming on a forum about a car that makes you wet your pants, while having no idea YET as to a dollars worth.

I'm the other, and I'm just speaking the truth. Do some research on Skylines in Canada and what they sell for, also with the USD to CAD exchange rate. Shit, you can even find some on here that people are selling "legal," but for a much greater price than they actually bought for. I remember seeing a guy selling a GTS-S for around 15k USD, and a Canadian member commented on him saying that they go for that much down there, saying how it was too expensive. So, in actuality in no way am I a spoiled little fucking punk. It's just a dream car to me that I would want to have in the future, and wouldn't regret buying. I work for a living and what I do with my money is none of your concern, so have fun trying to pick fights on the internet. Cool life you got there, and don't bother with quoting me and trying to fire back something that I'm not even going to waste my time and look at anymore. So do yourself a favor and not waste your time, thanks.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #137
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

See, all it takes is our very own Dave, Zilvia's Historian if you will, to step in and set things straight.

Thank you Dave, for that very informative post. You are an important asset to us on Zilvia.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #138
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

There's someone on the supra forums that's finally finishing up the AWD supra. I cant even imagine what that would be like.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:04 PM   #139
sleep
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I'm the other, and I'm just speaking the truth. Do some research on Skylines in Canada and what they sell for, also with the USD to CAD exchange rate. Shit, you can even find some on here that people are selling "legal," but for a much greater price than they actually bought for. I remember seeing a guy selling a GTS-S for around 15k USD, and a Canadian member commented on him saying that they go for that much down there, saying how it was too expensive. So, in actuality in no way am I a spoiled little fucking punk. It's just a dream car to me that I would want to have in the future, and wouldn't regret buying. I work for a living and what I do with my money is none of your concern, so have fun trying to pick fights on the internet. Cool life you got there, and don't bother with quoting me and trying to fire back something that I'm not even going to waste my time and look at anymore. So do yourself a favor and not waste your time, thanks.
Quote:
HaHa well put lol, well we were talking to his dad and his dad did say he might just buy both since we're making such a big deal out of it. We even discussed whichever car he doesn't get, I might be able to put a down payment on the other one and pay his dad off but for a way cheaper price than he'll be buying it for. His dad's cool that way and he's been my best friend since forever ago and it would be a sick deal cause I wouldn't mind having either of those cars. So if he takes the NSX I'll have a nice supra, or if he takes the supra, then I'll have an "almost" exotic car. IMO it's a win win for me, and now I'm pretty excited about getting a new car. Thanks for all the comments and votes, much appreciated.
I ask again. What is your birth year.....?
Old 10-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #140
240SX714
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETT View Post
Let me guess your selling it because the rotary is going in the shitter right? That motor will never be reliable unless you poor tons of money into it and get rid of the garbage mazda turbo set up, it's a 22lb heat producing pile of garbage. Also to properly keep the 13b besides a single turbo is a very efficient intercooler which usually consists of a very pricy v-mount setup which usually takes quite a bit of fab, and also using a meth or water injection system to keep the CCP (combustion chamber pressure) down.

Sorry but I have the followed the FD for a very long time and probably have forgotten more about that chassis than you will ever know. Short of knowing rotary engines very well and being very keen on know how, I advise anyone against purchasing one because to the average tuner that is half involved with their car, the FD will just cause heartaches and frustration beyond any comprehensible level.

Edit: btw you mentioned 20b right? how bout you contact RX7store and find out how much a 20b is, (8k just for a longblock) and ask them about install prices? K have fun with that
You're amateur when you say that rotary engines aren't reliable. Rotaries are all about tuning and maintainance. Heat is the enemy, AI is the key. Let me guess, you never owned an FD? Yet you claim that you have forgotten more about it than I will ever know hahahaha, you're a joke. You followed the FD for a while, but never had the guts to purchased one. Talking to non-rotary owner about reliability issues of rotaries is useless. If you can't put up with the rotary engine then you don't deserve it. "Ask any real rotary owner."
BTW, my FD is stock, the engine runs more than perfect and it isn't going to the shitter. Quit making unsupported assumptions. My price of 16K is just for comparison purposes with rediculously overpriced Supra and NSX. It will be awhile til I sell it, even if it gets to that point.

20B is the something that alot of people dream of, it's an option available to exploit the fd chassis, talk about exotic motors. What does the NSX or Supra have that's similar?

In terms status, the FD3S has more of a mystique image than NSX or Supra in its origins.

Between the two, I'd rather buy a used Elise.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #141
bl3ujay07
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

^^^so what if he is a spoiled kid. Dont hate because you aint ballin. Let the rich little kid do his own thing. You dont need to know. Its like me asking you how tight your gf/wife punani is.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #142
shortyman4065
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I ask again. What is your birth year.....?
1990, meaning I'm 19. I got to college, and I have a job making good money. And yes, like I stated before my friends dad is rich, crazy rich and will buy both cars and sell whichever one my friend doesn't want to me for extra cheap. I believe he said something for around 6k for supra TT and like 10k for NSX. Either way, I have enough for either one. I'm not spoiled or anything like that, so you will stop fucking posting these comments. I don't care what you say, peace
Old 10-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #143
sleep
Zilvia Addict

A californian defending a spoiled little rich forum dreamer.....

Imagine that
Old 10-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #144
shortyman4065
Zilvia Junkie

Hmm I honestly don't get why you keep commenting back...how am I dreaming you fucking idiot get a life you stupid peice of shit pull out failure. For fucks sake...go to CL and you'll find plenty of skylines under 10,000 USD or around that price range like I said earlier. Shit here's a couple just to show you you douschebag.

1992 nissan skyline gtr for sale or trade GTR
91 skyline gts-t type m GTS-T
1994 Nissan SKYLINE R33 - Nismo Edition, 250HP TURBO And there's plenty more of them.

And haha you think you're insulting me by calling me rich? I'm not even rich, but I'm gonna take that as a compliment, and even if I were, not my fault you suck at life and can't afford a nice car. So again have fun being on here trying to pick fights and being a creeper by asking people their ages, while I'll be out in a NSX or supra getting plenty of poon. Have fun, peace
Old 10-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #145
bl3ujay07
Zilvia Addict

^^^Guy is just jealous you got the money and he doesnt. I aint rich for shit tho. I work my ass at homedepot, part-time making my money, fixing my car. My parents make less than 40K a year. You were probably the same way back then so stfu and stop crying about him being rich.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #146
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
You're amateur when you say that rotary engines aren't reliable. Rotaries are all about
Rotaries arent reliable.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #147
DETT
Leaky Injector

Quote:
You're amateur when you say that rotary engines aren't reliable. Rotaries are all about tuning and maintainance. Heat is the enemy, AI is the key. Let me guess, you never owned an FD? Yet you claim that you have forgotten more about it than I will ever know hahahaha, you're a joke. You followed the FD for a while, but never had the guts to purchased one. Talking to non-rotary owner about reliability issues of rotaries is useless. If you can't put up with the rotary engine then you don't deserve it. "Ask any real rotary owner."
BTW, my FD is stock, the engine runs more than perfect and it isn't going to the shitter. Quit making unsupported assumptions. My price of 16K is just for comparison purposes with rediculously overpriced Supra and NSX. It will be awhile til I sell it, even if it gets to that point.

20B is the something that alot of people dream of, it's an option available to exploit the fd chassis, talk about exotic motors. What does the NSX or Supra have that's similar?

In terms status, the FD3S has more of a mystique image than NSX or Supra in its origins.

Between the two, I'd rather buy a used Elise.
Wrong, thanks for playing. Had a Black 95 R2 popped the original motor had it rebuilt by rx7store who did a street port, got a T04z and ran a smart injection for water injection and sold the car after putting 12k miles on the rebuilt engine.

got anything else you would like to discuss PM me because I'm not getting brought into this mess of a thread anymore.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #148
sleep
Zilvia Addict

Are you an idiot or just a complete fucking moron. Can you read? THEY ARE NOT LEGAL IN THE US YOU FUCKING TWIT

When your balls finally drop, come see me.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #149
hammer.time

hammer.time is an unknown quantity at this point
im not knocking people with money i think it just means more when you work your ass off to afford something and make it unique. I am not rich by any means i am in the Army and i have my 94 supra TT. Does it have the best parts out there...no, but i buy the best stuff that i can afford. I don't by any means cut corners though. In the end i would rather have my supra that i have spent the last year working on than a $50k supra if i was rich thats already done.

You don't truly appreciate something until you work for it. Kids that live off their parents money is just a shame, grow up, get off the tit and make your own money.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:53 PM   #150
shortyman4065
Zilvia Junkie

I don't live off my parents, I never said I did. And like I said before you fucking twat, you're the one that needs to fucking read. I don't give a shit if they're illegal, now quit fucking trying to come back with shit...you're not tough bitch. And I go to college as a full time student, and I work with Lifting Gear Higher, a company that my brother in laws dad owns. I make good money there, but in no way am I rich. So quit your bitching.
Closed Thread