Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #1
RightWheelDrive
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
RightWheelDrive is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Going to Tokyo for first time, what to do?

For those living or have been to Japan, what should I eat, drink, buy, do in Tokyo? I am leaving 2m morning and will be there for 8 days and plan to only stay in Tokyo. I'd like to avoid the whole tourist thing. Any recs on places would be appreciated.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
fuck japanese bitches...all day

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
chadca18s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
chadca18s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
a guy i used to work with was telling me that the older japanese women have huge boners for us north american (white) folk. so you should find yoself a japanese sugar momma!
ruv you rong time!

btw he had a japanese sugar momma so i consider him a credible source
chadca18s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
Sleepiedaze
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Sleepiedaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^^^best advice in the world. find a old hot japanese momma and nail it !!
Sleepiedaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #5
dert420sx
Zilvia Junkie

dert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadca18s13 View Post
a guy i used to work with was telling me that the older japanese women have huge boners for us north american (white) folk. so you should find yoself a japanese sugar momma!
ruv you rong time!

btw he had a japanese sugar momma so i consider him a credible source

love hotels ftw!
dert420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
damn you lucky bastard!!! take me with you! lol how much is it costing you? (if you dont mind me asking)
Old 03-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
jzepol1985
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
jzepol1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Go to soap randu (soap land) I miss japan. Get some coco's curry. Stay away from the school girls they are not legal. Go to buy me drinkie bar. Haha. There is so much to do learn how to use the subway. Cabs are expensive. Hit up a love motel with your new sugar mama
jzepol1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #8
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
In TKO, Tsukiji fishmarket - Got at 6 am Awesome Sushi ask for Omakase or go to DaiWu in Tsukiji and Line up. They speak ok english... 30 bux gets you the best sushi you can find in Japan. Omakase means chief special.

Then after that walk around to the right as you walk back towards the station and they have a AWESOME Ramen and stuff there... You can buy fruit too and one things you'll notice fruit is hella expensive, so get it from there. Sorta a farmers market.

Then got to Shinonome where Super AutoBacs is. I think its their flag ship store of japan and just got AWWWwwwwww..... Then on the way back stop off at O Daiba and visit Tokyo Mega Web (where you can play Intial D where you actually you sit IN a life size car and play the game and the car shifts sideways when you slide.) Then Visit Venus Fort also at ODaiba which has a LOT of girls and good shopping. Looks like the Venetian Inside. Then After that go to Toyota Car... Also in that mall and you will see ALL the newest Toyota and the Toyota car vending machine where its on a 6 floor high vending machine and you press the button and it comes down to your level so you can see it. They also have all Toyota F1 Stuff, SuperGT stuff, and a really cool store.) If you have a girlfriend, go on the ferris wheel there.....

This is all close to TKO.

In Tokyo, probably swing by Rappongi and visit bars called Wall Street, Hard Rock Cafe, Gas Panic, Club777(Pretty Ghetto though).

Then right near there go to Omotesando and Harajuku and look at all the crazy Harajuku girls and then Omotesando where you see all the nice pretty ones. Pretty much the most girls per square inch in Tokyo you will see.

Then probably maybe find a coco ichiban, but I really suggest a place in Shibuya that is next to the Loft (Like nice store) its an Indian Place 2 stories or so.... Smalll still, but good and cheap Indian food.

If you going now, maybe go to Meiji Jingu which is Meiji castle in TKO, its right near the train station in Harajuku station.

You gotta visit Akihabara and just look at allt he weird cosplay people and goth people and they got lot of cool games and xrated stuff... Its basically electric city.

And then Go to Asakusa and go to the largest shrine in TKO. Its pretty cool there cause they got carnival style stuff and eat Mochi made right in front of you and other grass cakes... they call it.....

Best place to pick up chicks who are just plain H o .....s Rappongi for sure.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
Have sex on the biggest ferris wheel in the world! they have curtains in there now. At they did the last time I went. haha
Old 03-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #10
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Stay in your hotel room and sleep.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:57 PM   #11
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
say hi to my mom.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:07 PM   #12
slider2828
Post Whore!

slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
I was there too, like XMas time, I don't think they have curtains, but who cars, no one will see. It takes 62 minutes to go all the way around.... You know why cause there are 62 cars on it and it takes 1 minute to load and unload haahah...

They have this crazy cage for the ferris wheel where they have NO floors and stuff the ENTIRE cage is transparent and I was afraid of f....ing heights!!! Damn gf!!!

Oh wellz good times...

OOOoooo also go to the game area and they have some food like takoyaki, crepes, taiyaki, and other stuff.... Wooo
Old 03-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #13
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
say hi to my mom.
hi yuta's mom!
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:27 PM   #14
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Fuck some bitches.

Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
say hi to my mom.
Konbanwa anata no okaasan
Old 03-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #15
RightWheelDrive
Zilvia Member

So what I got so far is to find some hoes (but not schoolgirls cause its illegal) and sugar mommas to a love hotel or the ferris wheel. Right on. I have been hearing that a lot.

Slider- Thanks for the info on stuff i can do in btw or energize for the ladies. I plan to go to Tsukiji the first morning there. Do you have any experience with Beer Gardens?

Thanks Guys, Any more info ??
Old 03-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #16
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
shinjiku and roppongi is straight filth

go there if thats your thing

gaijin's vs salarymen barking at whores

i would rather spend my time eating some good food than hooker hunting
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #17
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Hate when guys go to different countries just to hook up with girls there.

Losers.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #18
slider2828
Post Whore!

What is beer gardens? That is straight like gaijin talk lol.... that is just drinking and eat outside.... If you see it do it.... I dunno no biggy.... Swing by Ebisu if you wanna see girls in OL clothing and probably most likely speaks english....

Say hi to my gf there..... She's in the Ebisu Tower Working as we speak...
Old 03-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #19
slider2828
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post

Losers.
Eh.... girls there don't mind...

For the record I met my gf here.... damn it
Old 03-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #20
Matej
Post Whore!

No, don't get me wrong, I think it's totally cool if one happens to hook up with girls, I have nothing against that. However, on the other hand, if that's one of someone's main reasons for visiting a country, that's just sad.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #21
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
(Insert witty Tokyo Drift comment)

::
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #22
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post

Losers.
Yeah, they can just visit San Francisco and have their pick of the litter.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #23
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Always carry a bottle of your own urine.

Always.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #24
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Lets see
Check out Asakusa, has a real old work kind of feel, lots of temples out there, and by the train station there's a place where you rent those cruiser bikes so you cruise around.
Try to head to Rappongi for the Tokyo Tower also walk around they have some cool buildings with artwork,etc that you can check out near the train station cool spot to take the girl...
Use the Trains! There so efficient and get you from place to place really effectively...Remember if your staying out late the train stops running at Midnight and doesnt start until dawn like around 5:00am so plan ahead...If your into shopping/Sneakers that whole thing Harajuku is a must...Try to go to Suidobashi Station rite outside there's the Tokyo Dome and like a mini theme park with a coaster across the street was alotta fun there..
Also try to stay in a hostel for at least one night, there's really cool people there and you can get some great ideas from them and even hang out them for a day to go check a place out...Just search for a good rated one...If into Gadgets Akihabara is a must everything electronics/games/fun, etc is sold out there....
Have Fun!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:15 PM   #25
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
u must be the biggest dork too hoping to get lucky lol

just enjoy the atmosphere , take in as much as you can. I would love to vacation out of this freaking crazy country lol
Old 03-11-2009, 10:12 PM   #26
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
1. go to shibuya late at night
2. find moonlighting high school girls
3. ???
4. profit
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:04 PM   #27
RightWheelDrive
Zilvia Member

Thanks guys. My biggest priority is good food. I would love to rent a scooter/motorcycle to ride around the city if that is possible. I plan to be in each district for a entire day so I would like to eat/do what represents each district so I can leave with a satisfied feeling of accomplishment.

Beer gardens are where they have all you can eat/drink meals (which sounds like best bang for the buck for me). My friend told me about them when she was there last year. I plan to go to one but I would like some more opinions about them.

I would like to buy a new pair of kicks exclusive to japan. I would also like to buy some car parts such as a steering wheel or something. Nothing else really since my 240 has been neglected and forced to daily driver duty.

I like the alleyway bars or restaurants i see on tv. Any recs on those?
Old 03-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #28
slider2828
Post Whore!

Lol....

Food is good everywhere... Even freaking KFC. Tokyo Dome is pretty far pending where you live... Have you even thought of where you are going to be living and how long?

Do you even know how much it costs to live there? I can tell you where to go, if you let me know where you are going to stay.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #29
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
good food = Cocoichiban....end of thread.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:00 AM   #30
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Here are some useful links:

English train route finder:

Japanese Train Route Finder By Jorudan Co.,Ltd.

Mt. Takao:

¹âÈø»³¥Ó¥¢¥Þ¥¦¥ó¥È

Fonda:
[ŽÀ‚̃ƒLƒVƒJƒ“ƒƒjƒ…[B“Œ‹žE_‹{‘O‚̃ƒLƒVƒR—¿ —“XAƒtƒHƒ“ƒ_ƒfƒ‰ƒ}ƒhƒDƒ‹ƒ K[ƒ_B

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote