Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 07-07-2007, 02:07 PM   #1
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.
MA-Motorsports HP POWER STEERING LINE KIT SR/ KA

Finally, after blowing up many OEM hoses and dealing with old leaky crap, we've released our High Pressure Power Steering line kitfor the 240SX.

the MA-Motorsports PS line fits both S13 and S14 chassis with either the SR20 or KA24DE motors in place.

This line replaces the $250 OEM Multi-piece High pressure line from the Steering rack to the pump and is suitable for SOHC to DOHC or SR swaps.

-Makes for easy routing of intake pipe to turbo by moving the line out of the way.

-Made of High Quality hose and fittings from Earls

-All hose and fittings are Designed specifically for High pressure Power Steering use.

-includes rack fitting with stat-o-seal, pump fitting with dowty seal and assembled line

-Street and Track tested(by Brian Wilkerson's S13 Drift car, JR Gitten's S13 street/ drift car, and Ray Shake's Daily Driven S13)

-Easy Install

INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF $140.00 Shipped in the US. This includes UPS Ground Shipping and Paypal fees. WE can ship internationaly also, please ask.

Paypal is [email protected] Or you can call in your order @ 410-633-1571

Feel free to call us at the shop or send an email if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
Silvia_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Silvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any pics of it installed? im pretty interested.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:27 PM   #3
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
we will have some installed pics up soon for sure!!!!

hold tight.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:35 PM   #4
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
yes i wanna se some installed pics also
Old 07-07-2007, 08:47 PM   #5
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Looks good, if i come by the shop you have em in stock now right?
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:25 AM   #6
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftenthusiast View Post
Looks good, if i come by the shop you have em in stock now right?

yeah we have atleast 20 in stock right now.... but im not sure how fast they are gonna sell.

Stop on by!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:58 AM   #7
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Taiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enough
Looks great. I was thinking of making my own, but you guys have it all figured out for me.
Taiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:37 AM   #8
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
any pics of this are installed? i want one
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:38 PM   #9
X 350GT X
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

X 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enough
nice. can't wait to see pics.
X 350GT X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:39 PM   #10
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
Looks great. I was thinking of making my own, but you guys have it all figured out for me.

yup, the fitting are rotated/ clocked in the nessecary direction, proper length is cut, and the trial and error of finding the right seal has all be done for you!
Old 07-08-2007, 06:31 PM   #11
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
can these be made with stainless silver lines? i dont like the blue. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #12
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
id be very interested if i could see some installed pics
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #13
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
we need pics....or i need a pic then ill buy one !

lol
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:25 AM   #14
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Brian,

Send me a line and I will model it for you in my car =)

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:30 AM   #15
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Pics on S13SR from under and above. You have toremove the positioning bracket on the rear section of the pump and flip the banjo fitting on the pump to get it to aim at the block more. Other than that, just remove the old crap and put this sweet line in.

Old 07-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #16
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

those are pics in a very dirty engine bay!!! haha, ok..... ready...set..... BUY!!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 11:08 AM   #17
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
can this be put straight into the PS pump?

Carlos
Old 07-09-2007, 11:48 AM   #18
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
can this be put straight into the PS pump?

Carlos

no youve got to use the OEM banjo.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:51 AM   #19
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Is it because there is a restrictor? The less chances of a leak, the better.

If it is because of a restrictor, can a restrictor be purchased?

Carlos
Old 07-09-2007, 11:57 AM   #20
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i need one of these...... i don't think the underside of my car can take anymore PS fluid. should i just send paypal with a description in the notes?
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:49 PM   #21
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
I remember talking to you guys about this a while ago, Great setup, need to pick one up one of these days.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #22
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
no youve got to use the OEM banjo.
The last pic posted looks like it went right into the PS Pump. It dont see the OEM banjo bolt. Am i looking at it wrong? I mean, you have two male ends on the hose so wouldn't you need to have one male and one banjo on the blue hose to make it reuse the OEM banjo bolt Brian?

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:16 PM   #23
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

...nope... it definatly going into the banjo bolt.

Yes, it has a spring loaded restrictor type of deal in it and thier is no way around it. NOW... RB pumps have the resitrictor built into the bolt.... so you can thread it directly into the pump on RB PS Pumps, however these lines arent long enough for that.... you would need to let us know if you want one for an RB.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:31 PM   #24
GKTECH
Zilvia Junkie

GKTECH is making a name for him/her selfGKTECH is making a name for him/her self
I'll take one delivered to Melbourne, 3029 Australia.

Please PM me the total cost.

Thanks,
Greg
Old 07-09-2007, 04:56 PM   #25
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
Bump for Brian being a great guy.....and a good product.
S.Milone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:56 AM   #26
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian W.
it has a spring loaded restrictor type of deal in it and thier is no way around it.
Thank you for clarifying.

Carlos
Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 AM   #27
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Everyones PS lines have been shipped!!!

If you want you guys can order through our website....

http://www.mamsparts.com/product_inf...ducts_id=37760

just let it add teh shipping to your order WE WILL ONLY CHARGE YOU $140.00 when we process the CC. So free shipping for you guys. Unless its outside the continental US...
Old 07-12-2007, 01:02 AM   #28
GKTECH
Zilvia Junkie

GKTECH is making a name for him/her selfGKTECH is making a name for him/her self
I tried to order one on your website but it says $160US to ship to Melbourne, Australia.

Is that correct?
Old 07-12-2007, 09:51 AM   #29
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ill have pics install this weekend for you.
mien should arrive friday if all goes well.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:48 AM   #30
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKTECH View Post
I tried to order one on your website but it says $160US to ship to Melbourne, Australia.

Is that correct?

Yeah that sounds about right. It would ship USPS.