Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 04-06-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
maq3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S13 SR20DET Sale! Fast and Free shipping

S13 RED TOP $1850 SHIPPED

Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty and Free Shipping.

Engine Package Comes With:

•30 day warranty on the head and block

•Complete Motor

•Throttle Body

•Transmission 5Spd RWD (with Clutch Assembled to the engine)

•Wiring Harness

•All required Cables

•ECU

•Exhaust Manifold

•Alternator

•Starter

•Power Steering Pump

•Power Steering High pressure Line

•Wastegate solenoid Controller

•Wastegate actuator

•A/C

•Fuel Rail

•Injectors

•Canistor

•Turbo

Cashiers Check or Money order only for this price.
Credit Cards add 3%
Please Call or Email me at [email protected] 214-221-4481

Last edited by maq3000; 04-06-2007 at 07:26 PM..
maq3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
robtheflyer

robtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-knownrobtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-knownrobtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-knownrobtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-knownrobtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-known
Page 2 towards the bottom of the page
from tl1000sga
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=115184&page=2

"R33 RB26
jazz pro parts
Texas
$3500 (read on)
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

I ordered a R34 RB26 motorset after speaking with them. They told me I would have it in a month. They sent me an R33 RB26 without the trans, starter, and a cut wiring harness. This happened early part of 06' and it still hasn't been resolved. They refused to refund the difference in the R33 & R34 or send me a trans. I am currently in legal action with them."
robtheflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:22 PM   #3
westin
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

westin is a jewel in the roughwestin is a jewel in the roughwestin is a jewel in the roughwestin is a jewel in the roughwestin is a jewel in the roughwestin is a jewel in the roughwestin is a jewel in the rough
wow any responses?
westin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:28 PM   #4
O3DigitalBath
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
O3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to O3DigitalBath
yea damn i've been considering getting a motor from them but I keep seeing 1 horror story for every 2 praises I see about them, unless they have some sorta responce gonna have to go else where.
O3DigitalBath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:22 PM   #5
portion
Leaky Injector

portion is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm i bought my koyo from them went pretty smooth
portion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 03:53 AM   #6
locust13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
locust13 will become famous soon enoughlocust13 will become famous soon enoughlocust13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to locust13
Quote:
Originally Posted by portion
hmm i bought my koyo from them went pretty smooth

kinda hard to screw that up. a lil more to it with a motorset.
locust13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:38 AM   #7
modestmouse
Leaky Injector

modestmouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Well then it's easy to avoid them.
modestmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:04 PM   #8
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
picked up a motorset for a customer from them. HORRROR swap.... lol...

the head was bad and one cam was broken. didnt want to exchange. fuck em
Old 04-07-2007, 01:04 PM   #9
nissan240six

nissan240six is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought a redtop from them and it was locked, they gave me a 500 refund and thats it for a shit motor

they suck!!!!

I do have to add that they are really good with prices on parts though.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy any kind of part off of them but never a motor again.

Last edited by nissan240six; 04-09-2007 at 07:43 PM..
nissan240six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 02:06 PM   #10
DriftSpecial180
Zilvia Addict

DriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura about
hmmm...no wonder they're dirt cheap...
DriftSpecial180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 03:03 PM   #11
prang11
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
prang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I got excited when I saw this at first. Thanks for killing my buzz everyone. :P

I cant wait to hear a response from Jazz.
prang11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:15 PM   #12
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Well for every negative respone we have 10 satisfied customers. The unsatisfied customers are very vocal and I don't blame them. Please tell me which company has 100% satisfaction with JDM used engines? Just like the parts we sell, we ship our customers their products immediatedly. Give them tracking info and have a direct customer service line. This service we provide is very expensive. Not mentioning the logistics involved in getting used engines all the way from Japan to your door in USA in 7-10 days!!!! I want to see you guys pull that off? Can you? We have very satisfied customers and a very few negative reviews. It is very easy to criticize the service we provide, but very difficult on our behalf to provide. So please give us a chance to prove your skepticism wrong.

Maq
Old 04-07-2007, 06:16 PM   #13
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
is there anyway i could get a SR20 black top block from you? if so how much...i may need a tranny too
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:00 PM   #14
robtheflyer

robtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-knownrobtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-knownrobtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-knownrobtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-knownrobtheflyer is making his/her stupidity well-known
Not trying to start a conflict, but in the very same thread mentioned above, jhotimports and jarco inc. have mulitple good reviews and I don't think I've ever heard one negative review of them? I also don't think I've ever heard of a negative review of zerolift? Well, just food for thought. Thank you for your response Jazz and I was just leaving this for consumer information. When I get ready for my rb25 swap I will give you guys a call and check your prices. Thanks. Thanks also to all who responded.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:48 PM   #15
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
^~~Jarco and Jhot are so reputable, Toyota and some Nissan dealerships even use these engines. I have never heard one problem go unfixed from either Jarco or Jhot.

You say you provide a service and it costs to provide this service? Well, I am sure we all understand this, but, how long do you expect to stay in business selling hit or miss engines at damn near the same price I can get a gaurenteed running one with startup warranty and leak downs?

I myself find it hard to spedn $2k on a engine that may/may not work. I am pretty sure I am not the only one either.

Oh and as far as One company, how about NeoTechImports? Or Rnd? Phase2? HeavyThrottle? I can go all day.
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:07 PM   #16
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by maq3000
Well for every negative respone we have 10 satisfied customers. The unsatisfied customers are very vocal and I don't blame them. Please tell me which company has 100% satisfaction with JDM used engines? Just like the parts we sell, we ship our customers their products immediatedly. Give them tracking info and have a direct customer service line. This service we provide is very expensive. Not mentioning the logistics involved in getting used engines all the way from Japan to your door in USA in 7-10 days!!!! I want to see you guys pull that off? Can you? We have very satisfied customers and a very few negative reviews. It is very easy to criticize the service we provide, but very difficult on our behalf to provide. So please give us a chance to prove your skepticism wrong.

Maq
JRautoparts.com they do I always get my motors from them never had a single bad motor or trans or harness or clip. AND once i did get a bad tranny. I called him up.sent him the bad tranny he sent me a good tranny AND paid for all my expenses. (gas since he is only 1.5 hours away)

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:07 PM   #17
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe
JRautoparts.com they do I always get my motors from them never had a single bad motor or trans or harness or clip. AND once i did get a bad tranny. I called him up.sent him the bad tranny he sent me a good tranny AND paid for all my expenses. (gas since he is only 1.5 hours away)
oh yeah tell them U guys where referedby juan to get a better deal. also NeoTechImports I got my RB from John great guy good serivece handpick the motors haven't heard any scary stories from them and as always they are local. over looked my PS pump was missing something when I picked it up, i sent him pics and within 3 business days I had all teh hardware missing in my doorstep.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #18
ni$$an_2fortysx
Zilvia Member

ni$$an_2fortysx has made poor choicesni$$an_2fortysx has made poor choicesni$$an_2fortysx has made poor choicesni$$an_2fortysx has made poor choicesni$$an_2fortysx has made poor choicesni$$an_2fortysx has made poor choices
hey bardabe, is JRautoparts that good and reliable? im looking to purchase a SR20DET motor, right now im just shopping around to see where i can get the best deal and a good motor with no problems, any shops you can refer me to?
ni$$an_2fortysx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:20 PM   #19
maq3000
Leaky Injector

We have been in business for four years. We were selling engines before alot of these guys. We will continue to grow and survive in this competitive market. Just watch us. We will continue to sell 100+ engines a month without Zilvia forum members. I am providing a great service here. All these negative review do not hurt me at all. Because at the end of the day I have so many satisfied customers, which only motivates to sell more and more reliable Nissan motors. I have had countless quality SR20DET's pass thru my hands, with customer's pushing 400+ HP and driving strong.

This forum provides a channel for me communicate with potential customers. As always I am confident and proud to answer any of your questions, so that in the end, you will get a good engine from Jazz Pro Parts or somewhere else.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #20
maq3000
Leaky Injector

2050.00 For complete Black top swap
Old 04-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #21
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan240six
i bought a redtop from them and it was locked, they gave me a 500 refund and thats it for a shit motor

they suck!!!!
I am sorry to hear that. Private message me your name and date of purchase as proof of your claim. Let me verify your case. If you do not, then remove your post.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:09 PM   #22
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
hey saw you guys tried to PM me email me at [email protected] instead
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 02:27 PM   #23
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan240six

they suck!!!!

I do have to add that they are really good with prices on parts though.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy any kind of part off of them but never a motor again.
nissan240six

motorset

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't remember the exact date but it was very early last summer. My name is Matt Six and i bought a redtop motorset. Also i edited my post by giving you guys credit for the parts you sell because i never had a problem with dealing with new parts with you guys. Your prices are close to the best i've seen.

nissan240six you bought the engine in 06/12/06 You called after 3 months saying your engine is locked. However looking at the image above your engine was working and you sent a rave review about the engine. We sent you 500 dollars even though 30 DAYS had past. We followed our policies to the dot, we sent you a refund even though we could have chosen not to. Looking at the facts we don't deserve the negative feedback you left on this topic.

As I mentioned before, we have top notch engines and excellent customer service. It is easy to criticize us, even though we provide superior service than our competitors.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:44 PM   #24
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe
http://www.nissanforums.com/buyer-se...parts-com.html

Stay away from www.jrautoparts.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I am installing an RB25DET for a guy who bought his clips from www.jrautoparts.com and what a crappy clip. He paid $3500(inc shipping) and got a clip that had the VIN numbers on the firewall burnt off(just holes where the numbers should be) no BOV, no intercooler, no radiator, cut radiator hoses, no MAF, possibly a blown turbo(puked oil when I pulled the intake pipe off) NO ENGINE CROSSMEMBER!!! Thats right, the oilpan is flat on the pallet, dented to hell!!! He was promised all the front suspension & brakes, they arent there... The ignition cyl was ripped out...I think this clip was stolen in Japan....

I will post some pics up here later, but beware...they dont want to do ANYTHING for him except send him the rotors and calipers stating that "it is a used motor, what do you want?" and that I should "stop crying like a little bitch about all the little nick-nack stuff." If you want to get a horrible clip and no service after the sale, buy from www.jrautoparts.com today!!!

Thanks for allowing me to waste your time with my rambling.

Jon

I posted it here also for everyone to see, this vendor is SOOOO bad you all should be warned!
Old 04-11-2007, 05:56 PM   #25
silversr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
silversr is making a name for him/her selfsilversr is making a name for him/her selfsilversr is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^ Dammit I just ordered a longblock from them a couple of days ago, He seemed like a nice guy and he sent me a whole bunch of pics and the motor looks real clean. We'll have to wait and see how the motor runs I guess.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:46 AM   #26
nissan240six

nissan240six is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Go to hell!!!!!!

Post deleted. We do not tolerate name-calling and use of expletives. If you have an issue with a vendor we suggest you take it up with the BBB or deal with the vendor directly, instead of thread-jacking a vendor's thread advertising a product.

-RJF
nissan240six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:24 PM   #27
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Thank you moderators! We have already dealt with nissan240six and it has been resolved amicably last year. When we have 100's of satisfied customers, who don't post on Zilvia.Net. Then we have 1 individual, thread jacking our advertisement. We don't appreciate it, especially when we have already dealt with any issues he may have had.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:13 AM   #28
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtheflyer
Page 2 towards the bottom of the page
from tl1000sga
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=115184&page=2

"R33 RB26
jazz pro parts
Texas
$3500 (read on)
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

I ordered a R34 RB26 motorset after speaking with them. They told me I would have it in a month. They sent me an R33 RB26 without the trans, starter, and a cut wiring harness. This happened early part of 06' and it still hasn't been resolved. They refused to refund the difference in the R33 & R34 or send me a trans. I am currently in legal action with them."

Rob before you thread jack my advertisement you should get the full story. How about asking him if he got a refund for the missing tranny. What is he going to do with a RB26 AWD tranny for his 240SX. He is not in legal action with us, everything has been resolved and he is a happy camper.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:13 PM   #29
robtheflyer

Maybe I have you read wrong but I'm taking a personal email as a pretty hositle action. I saw your advertisement and merely wanted to bring attention to a situation that was under question. If you had something to say to me why can't you say it in the forum? I asked for a response to get your side of the story as a company advertising here. I don't own my own buisness I'm a Officer in the United States Army with two combat tours to Iraq. I'm a MEDEVAC Helicopter pilot and I make sure that injured soldiers make it home, and if you have any issues with me then we can talk about it. I gave you a chance to explain the situation and clear up some grievences, and evidently there were other people who had problems with your service, if you read my freakin post you'd see that I was considering buying a black top swap or a rb25 from you in the near future. So, in other words I'm hoping there is a misunderstanding here. Because if not then you're company will surely not service with stand off-ish crap like this.

Very Respectfully,
Robert Thornton
C Co 2-4 AVN BN
Ft. Hood, TX

Quote:
Rob
Before you thread jack my advertisement you should get the full story. How about asking him if he got a refund for the missing tranny. What is he going to do with a RB26 AWD tranny for his 240SX. He is not in legal action with us, everything has been resolved and he is a happy camper.

I hope you run a business too, maybe then you will know how difficult it is to a run a business, even without people with nothing better to do than post negative comments about your business.

However we do appreciate your feedback. Any exposure is good exposure, when we have nothing to hide.

Maq
Old 04-16-2007, 08:18 PM   #30
misfitsfreak81
Zilvia Junkie

misfitsfreak81 is an unknown quantity at this point
SR

Quote:
2050.00 For complete Black top swap
for a motor with 75 compression in each cylinder. and a mangled harness. hey, at least they refunded my money though.

mike
misfitsfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote