Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #31
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
i work on a webisode series called.

"I heart Vampires"

maybe when your done with true blood and anne rice books you could get into it.............
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 02:32 PM   #32
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Really? I was thinking a succubus.

Succubus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Or maybe Pan.

Haha.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #33
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
I'm a little late to the show, but I finally finished watching both seasons on demand, and it's totally great.

For anyone who's been on the fence about picking up this series, don't wait any longer!

I can't wait till the third season.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #34
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
yea they've had them on HBO. Got done through S2. Good show. that one vampire "Jessica" is amazingly cute. oh dang id let her.......suck on me. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #35
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
fuck vampires...
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #36
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
fuck vampires...
you say that now..... until they fly through your window and eat you!

on a more serious note, the whole vampire fad has gotten way out of hand. but the producers will continue to produce what make money i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #37
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki.life View Post
on a more serious note, the whole vampire fad has gotten way out of hand. but the producers will continue to produce what make money i guess.
True, but next year Vampires will be out and Werewolves will be in. Mark my words.

Fuck Twilight. TrueBlood ownz.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #38
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
True, but next year Vampires will be out and Werewolves will be in. Mark my words.

Fuck Twilight. TrueBlood ownz.
Yeah I agree. Just wait till that Benecio Del Toro movie comes out...
Old 10-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #39
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Season 2 had its highs and lows, but wasn't as intense as season 1. Not going to say any spoilers, but once Jessica cleaned up I found her to be very cute. I also think Bill's maker (forgot her name) was quite foxy in an evil kind of way.

I can see werewolves being the next "thing"...heck even in True Blood they hinted that they do exist in that world.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #40
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Still have a lot of love for the show
but, wow, they took characters and plot lines in very different directions than the books
not that it's a bad thing but some of the episodes towards the end
were just goofy, ie the maenad arc
the cliffhanger was pretty good though and I'm already looking forward to next season
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #41
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
some of the episodes towards the end
were just goofy, ie the maenad arc
the cliffhanger was pretty good though and I'm already looking forward to next season
I must say... I hated the maenad arc and couldn't wait for it to end. I think Godrick's arc was much better and should have ended the season instead. There's so much they could have done with the Godrick character ... and I hope Tera stops punking out and goes back to how she used to be...

And I don't understand why anyone with super human strength couldn't have just ended that 'maenad issue' at anytime. That resolution was like an across-the-board-solution to just about any problem...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #42
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
I must say... I hated the maenad arc and couldn't wait for it to end. I think Godrick's arc was much better and should have ended the season instead. There's so much they could have done with the Godrick character ... and I hope Tera stops punking out and goes back to how she used to be...

And I don't understand why anyone with super human strength couldn't have just ended that 'maenad issue' at anytime. That resolution was like an across-the-board-solution to just about any problem...
BOOK SPOILERS:

The maenad arc in the books is very small
she does attack Sookie but it's intended as a warning to the vampires
basically being a 'wife' to Bacchus/Dionysus she is attracted to the
vampire bar Fangtasia and the vices that go along with drinking
she demands tribute from the vampires
someone brings up the idea of killing her but Eric mentions that the
last time vampires fought a maenad they lost a great deal of powerful allies
and that it's simply in their best interest to just pay up
she is considered an immortal being
(she's tricked into accepting death in the show)

She and Sam also have a sorts of brief relationship - they both hunt and run
wild through the woods together.

A few swinging locals were staging orgies - and kill Lafayette btw - and the maenad kills them before leaving the area

Godric isn't Eric's maker in the book.
A vampire, however, does commit suicide by meeting the sun but it's under very
different circumstances.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:01 AM   #43
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
Finally caught up with the 2nd season now that I have HBO again....

Guess its time to read the books. Just to see the difference.