Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 10-26-2007, 04:49 PM   #1
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
maq3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Walbro Fuel Pump SPECIAL Price!! $85 Shipped!!!

We are having a GREAT special on our Walbro Pumps + KIT for only $85.00 Shipped when you mention this thread from Zilvia.net.

Walbro High Volume Fuel Pumps
The Walbro high output in-tank electric fuel pumps are available in flow ratings of 255 liters of fuel per hour. These particular pumps flow significantly more fuel at higher pressure. For example, at 80 PSI the standard 255 lph pump will flow around 132 liters (35 gallons) per hour. At that same 80 PSI the equivalent HP (high pressure) fuel pump will flow over 210 liters (50 gallons) per hour.

Walbro in-tank electric fuel pumps utilize a proven gerotor design. The outside dimensions, however, are compact enough to fit existing hanger assemblies, without modification. Coverage includes most popular Acura and Honda, and many other Import applications.

These are complete fuel pump kits and include all drop parts, accessories and installation instructions. Also included is an inlet filter that meets or exceeds original equipment specifications and provides improved filtration and durability. 190LPH is great for stock replacement with little no modifications.

PLEASE E-mail [email protected]
Please remember to include the following with your questions:
- Location; zip code
- Product name

JAZZPROPARTS - Your one stop shop for performance parts and JDM engines
maq3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
jumpin on this deal on the 5th of nov.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
lexcouture
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
lexcouture is making his/her stupidity well-knownlexcouture is making his/her stupidity well-knownlexcouture is making his/her stupidity well-knownlexcouture is making his/her stupidity well-knownlexcouture is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
the guys at YLM told me these burn up easily is that true? if not, shoot im getting one
lexcouture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:27 PM   #4
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Do you guys also sell the prelude sock?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:27 AM   #5
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexcouture View Post
the guys at YLM told me these burn up easily is that true? if not, shoot im getting one
We have a guy with a 240SX that has had one in his car for over 2 years now! We have never received a complaint from a customer about this product.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:30 AM   #6
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918 View Post
Do you guys also sell the prelude sock?
We only sell the pump with the kit or the Kit itself.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:30 PM   #7
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
This is a MUST HAVE upgrade for anyone pushing a KA-T/upgraded SR/RB/etc.

There's nothing wrong with having one, just makes a re-assuring little whine that you can barely hear, even if you have a stripped interior like me.

Great mod, EXCELLENT price, do it.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:40 AM   #8
BigLou240sx

BigLou240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BigLou240sx
I'm going to order one of these from you guys soon, but how long is this deal good for?
BigLou240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:57 AM   #9
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Can you install one and run it without tuning anything or a fuel pres. reg.? Is there any tuning involved?
Old 10-31-2007, 11:27 AM   #10
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
No tuning involved. You can install it with a completely stock KA24, and as long as you have correct vacuum, your FPR should keep fuel pressures down. It doesn't always, sometimes you run a little rich.

I'd say wait until you upgrade (SR, or KA-T) to install it.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:07 PM   #11
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Do you have any fuel pumps that are bigger than the 255. Let me know thanks.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:31 PM   #12
maq3000
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayco_86 View Post
Do you have any fuel pumps that are bigger than the 255. Let me know thanks.
No 255 is the biggest we have. Sorry.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:42 PM   #13
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
What's the price for both...

255LPH High Pressure 240SX pump + kit
97-01 Honda Prelude KIT only (400-865)

Thanks
ewuzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:49 AM   #14
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
how/where do i send payment to get the special price, i have paypal ready!

ok, well i ordered from the website and mentioned this thread and what not in the comments box. it charged me 99.00 hopefully the discount comes after or something?

edit: my price was adjusted and i was refunded the $14 for the discount. no hassle at all!
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:32 PM   #15
BigLou240sx

Email was sent regarding ordering, etc. I mentioned the zilvia gb and stated my zip. I also have paypal ready, and am ready to order!
Old 11-05-2007, 10:59 AM   #16
mtx450
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
mtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I am very interested in this as well. I'll probably be ordering next week.
mtx450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:23 PM   #17
BigLou240sx

Just ordered yesterday, and already my credit card has been credited the rebate amount! Thanks guys, you're good to deal with over the phone and emails.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:46 AM   #18
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
I ordered on the 7th and haven't heard anything from you guys since. Nothing in the mail. No response to PM's and no one answers the phone. What's the status on my order?
ewuzh is offline   Reply With Quote