Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 05:01 AM   #1
holisticbeatz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
holisticbeatz is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
TireRack.com

I hate TireRack.com and let me tell you why.

I have never bought anything from TireRack.com because of one simple reason. I hate their website. Its so bloody hard to navigate through. For some reason when I try to look at tires or wheels, I'm always forced to "select my car." Then when I do, the results that pop up aren't what I want.

If I see something I like, I want to be able to click on it and get the specs and pricing on it.

For example. I see they have knock-offs of the SSR Professors. I want some info on the sizing and prices available. But when I try to get some more specs on it, I end up where I began.

Maybe I just suck at internetting. But I hate TireRack.com. I never had any problems like this with other websites. Everytime I see a TireRack ad in any magazine, I'm going to give it the double and

-Potential customer? not anymore!

FUCK TireRack.com
Old 06-22-2005, 09:43 AM   #2
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bah you suck. I've ordered through them a few times(www.tirerackwholesale.com), and never had any problems. The only thing that blows is that they charge for shipping.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:06 PM   #3
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
yeah, don't like their site much,
but i've ordered from them before, no probs w/ them, straight forward
Old 06-28-2005, 08:09 PM   #4
sr240mike
Zilvia FREAK!

sr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her selfsr240mike is making a name for him/her self
If you ever have a problem, call them. They are very nice over the phone and can give you all the info you want. If you saw wheels you like they may even be able to get you better offsets.

TWO IN THE COOT, ONE IN THE POOT
Old 09-03-2005, 12:31 PM   #5
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
WTF? A gripe about a website is not a "review" of a business, which assumes a transaction took place. So I'm locking this.
I like tirerack alot, both website and phone are good resources if you're smarter than their web designer, and awesome prices when a tire is on sale.
-Jeff