Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-19-2005, 10:14 AM   #1
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Boost Designs

Boost Designs = No. If I have to say anything more, you need to research further.
-Jeff
Old 07-04-2005, 02:54 PM   #2
nlzmo400r
Zilvia FREAK!

nlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to nlzmo400r
Boost Designs is the worst company ive ever dealt with in my ENTIRE LIFE. I sent $500 for my turbo over TWO MONTHS ago and STILL do not have my turbo. I am at my wits end and am about to have my lawyer send him a sepina so I can settle this crap in court. He never replies to my emails (well, only one explaining how I couldnt get a refund!!!) and never returns phone calls. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ive ever seen in anyone. If anyone ever listens to me ever, let this be it, do NOT deal with PJ/BoostDesigns!!!!!!

[email protected] - gt32 .6bar
nlzmo400r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 05:41 PM   #3
EricPE

EricPE is an unknown quantity at this point
internet always seems to make a business better then they really are. I remember when they were first coming out. just like all the rest of the "small performance shops," i figured they would fall. you can't bite off more then you can chew. and don't claim you can do things you aren't capable off. I did buy one thing from them when they were still "ok" and received it on time, but after that they seem to have just dropped the ball. stick with companies you know have good reps. you might pay more, really paying more now and actually getting your product, or paying less and never receiving your product. I feel for everyone who was ripped off buy them/him. I hope you guys can settle it and no one ever buy from them again.
EricPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 04:12 PM   #4
nlzmo400r
Zilvia FREAK!

nlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to nlzmo400r
wel paypal wont help me because its been more than 45 since payment was sent, and the BBB can't really do a whole hell of a lot cause they have NO jurisdiction, but I filed a claim with them as well

[email protected] - gt32 .6bar
nlzmo400r is offline   Reply With Quote