Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-14-2008, 11:28 AM   #31
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
So if your tire blows out and shreds a few miles from your house you'd rather call AAA instead of putting the spare on and drive home or to a Tire shop? AAA always take for-fucking-ever to come and I'd rather only use up the available usages if I absolutely have to.
Or you have a spare AND AAA... so you got all your bases covered. And yes, there's a sub in my trunk. Its not a track slut, not a stripped down F&F wannabe car. Its not a 'remove everything unnecessary to reduce weight and get better mileage' car... its my daily driven, only car. Its fun to drive, and that's all it needs to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 11:51 AM   #32
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I haven't had a flat tire in ten years. When I go 5-lug, I'm pitching the spare. I carry a can of fix-a-flat.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:19 PM   #33
zugoi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
zugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
So if your tire blows out and shreds a few miles from your house you'd rather call AAA instead of putting the spare on and drive home or to a Tire shop? AAA always take for-fucking-ever to come and I'd rather only use up the available usages if I absolutely have to.

was thinking the same thing. Id rather just keep a spare. You cant patch a blow out. AAA takes awhile by the time they come id have the spare on and already have a new tire put on at work.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:30 PM   #34
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
mines is T125/90D16 98M

if i can recall correct after running back in here. LOL.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:36 PM   #35
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driven_ View Post
mines is T125/90D16 98M

if i can recall correct after running back in here. LOL.
I'm pretty sure that's it. I wonder where I can get that particular tire?

Quote:
Quote:
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
Old 08-14-2008, 07:46 PM   #36
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
if you ever need to be towed pay for the triple A membership over the phone and get them to send someone. it usually costs more for just a single tow and the membership lasts a year
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #37
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
^^ but i thought it takes a week for your membership to clear?

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:20 AM   #38
driven_
Zilvia Addict

driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240 View Post
I'm pretty sure that's it. I wonder where I can get that particular tire?

junkyards, tire shops (ghetto used tire shops), other online users, uhh.

yeah.

good luck though.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:26 AM   #39
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
junkyards, tire shops (ghetto used tire shops), other online users, uhh.

yeah.

good luck though.
I was thinking of just having the tire itself replaced.

Quote:
Quote:
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
Old 08-15-2008, 04:58 PM   #40
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240 View Post
I was thinking of just having the tire itself replaced.

do an opposite tire stretch. whatever that may be called.

haha. jk.

like i said, good luck.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #41
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
do an opposite tire stretch. whatever that may be called.

haha. jk.

like i said, good luck.
lmao I could balloon it. My friend's s13 came with 215's on the stock alloys. I laugh at him cause they look so stupid. I'm like, "dude, my 17x8's have 215s up front... stock s13 alloys are 15x6.5... "

Quote:
Quote:
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!