Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2004, 01:31 AM   #1
ZLover4Life

Trader Rating: (0)
ZLover4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTB: early 90's body style 240SX

My girlfriend is looking for an early 90's body style 240SX. Color doesn't really matter, but Blue would be a plus. Must be 5 speed. Body and interior must be in good condition, and engine must run well. Preferrably stock or close to stock as it will undergo an SR20DET Swap. Must be somewhat near Chicago (we're willing to drive a bit to check it out, but we're not going too far). She's looking to buy before the end of May, but we'll hold out for a good deal. Preferrably under $2,750, nothing above $3,000 (if the price is a little over $3,000, let me know why you think it's worth that).

I'd prefer you e-mail me about it at [email protected] as I don't frequent this forum, but I'll check occasionally for any responses.

Thanks in advance, I know we're kind of picky, but I'm sure you understand. We want it to be a car that we can drop the SR20 in, do some suspension mods, and other little things, and not have to really worry about anything else (interior messed up, rust, bad electrical work, stuff like that). We don't want a full-on project car.
ZLover4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links