Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-13-2019, 01:03 AM   #31
galaxy convoy

Trader Rating: (2)
galaxy convoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Interesting. Yeah not at a single place I went in the UK was a tip even an option.

Dude you don't work a job in the service industry. You literally pick up people's cars & take them back. That is a much easier job than working as a waitress/bartender/etc.
Waiter/waitress takes your order and bring your food at your table. I think that's easy too.
galaxy convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2019, 01:33 AM   #32
jslidewayz

Trader Rating: (0)
jslidewayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What about when you order food for delivery and the place charges a delivery fee? Do you still tip the driver?
jslidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 06:21 PM   #33
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what face of big is this
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 06:32 PM   #34
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Haha wow this thread. I hate tipping I think it's gross that I'm expected to pay another person's wage! That's between them and their employer IMO!

But at the bar I'll tip a doll hair every now and then. Usually every other drink just so they don't despise me. But I don't go out that often anymore anyway so doesn't really come up. And in the past I would build a rapport with the bar tenders and still not tip all that much.

At restaurants I cringe giving anything moar than five doll hairs so I just don't. But also not spending a lot either. So yee
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:53 PM   #35
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Haha wow this thread. I hate tipping I think it's gross that I'm expected to pay another person's wage! That's between them and their employer IMO!

But at the bar I'll tip a doll hair every now and then. Usually every other drink just so they don't despise me. But I don't go out that often anymore anyway so doesn't really come up. And in the past I would build a rapport with the bar tenders and still not tip all that much.

At restaurants I cringe giving anything moar than five doll hairs so I just don't. But also not spending a lot either. So yee
You are human AIDS
Old 04-30-2019, 10:45 PM   #36
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
well, he's from fl so....
Old 05-01-2019, 10:13 AM   #37
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post

spooled240 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:25 AM   #38
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslidewayz View Post
What about when you order food for delivery and the place charges a delivery fee? Do you still tip the driver?
if my food still hot and I know the restaurant is quality. yes.

most delivery places only cover x % of fuel cost or none at all and they tend to use personal cars.

grub hub, uber eats, dash etc are all exploited services as is. mind you all are 1099 and most of those people dont save anything for when uncle Sam wants a bite of that ass.

so underpaid, using personal vehicle racking up miles and beating on your car.

I sympathize more than anything because ive been there.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 12:09 PM   #39
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
you clearly never worked as a Valet.
Lol club let's out and suddenly there's 60 drunk assholes yelling for their cars and throwing keys at you. Fucking being a valet was rough.

Oh yeah and sometimes the parking lot was 1/8 mile away and you had to Sprint to get the customer's car but we're a bunch of pussies..........
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 12:31 PM   #40
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto347 View Post
Lol club let's out and suddenly there's 60 drunk assholes yelling for their cars and throwing keys at you. Fucking being a valet was rough.

Oh yeah and sometimes the parking lot was 1/8 mile away and you had to Sprint to get the customer's car but we're a bunch of pussies..........
Haha that would be tough. My buddies were valets before. Might be cool to see a lot of the cars but that's probably about it
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote