Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-19-2018, 05:50 PM   #1
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
FR Legends Mobile Game for iOS (coming soon to Android)

Anybody else playing this?

With the disappointing console drifting offerings currently, this game is an extremely fresh addition. I use to play CarX for a good bit when it was new a few years ago, but with a shift away from drifting and a few about face on future features, I quite a while back. Thankfully, FR Legends came out earlier this month, and with a beautiful art styling similar to Auto Modellista and gameplay more reminiscent (and probably a tad more refined) of the Ps2 D1 Gran Prix game; you can do battles in the style of D1/ FD with a decent AI opponent, drive courses such as Irwindale and Ebisu, and even have some decent customization to build your car.

Currently the game is fairly limited in auto selection, however the developer has hinted at a new addition in the form of a JZX. The current selection is a s13, Alteeza, AE86, and GT86. The game is challenging on lower levels, but as you upgrade it becomes easier.

The developer, FengLee, has also mentioned multiplayer in future updates.

Overall this game has captured the sole of drifting better than almost any offering in the last decade - platform aside. Give it a shot if you have yet to do such!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tw8KVgN-jg
Old 10-20-2018, 12:39 AM   #2
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Waiting on the Android release at the end of this month.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 09:27 AM   #3
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Waiting on the Android release at the end of this month.
Just be prepared for heavy grinding unless you want to drop some cash to buy some in game currency. Some of the unlocks are crazy, like you can gain 5 "coins" per day watching video ads, and certain coilovers are 80 coins. They definitely bank on you being inpatient.

The AI is super challenging at first, however he is going to have to make some adjustments because once you pretty much max out performance they become a bit too easy.

That all being said - this is a month old game and darn good at that. I really don't think I have had this much fun drifting on a game since D1 GP (PS2) or Maybe Forza 1/2 in Xb days. It just feels very good and true. The developers definitely have some passion for the sport, and it shows.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:19 PM   #4
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Such a fun game, created my ebisu silvia and my old red coupe haha. I have everything unlocked and patiently waiting for multiplayer...
Also, I found a glitch to make AI score 0 on irwindale haha/

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:23 PM   #5
dukiespice
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
dukiespice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
It’s pretty fun I’ve been playing for a few weeks now you can buy a lot of good cars
dukiespice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:21 PM   #6
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Wait, there's no multi-player?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 10:43 PM   #7
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Wait, there's no multi-player?
Currently, you battle the AI. However the menu shows some currently locked modes - one of which is multiplayer.
Old 10-21-2018, 04:54 PM   #8
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 08:08 AM   #9
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute

129 lead at ebisu

Old 10-25-2018, 03:12 PM   #10
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I dont know if its my iphone 6s or what but the controls are pretty inconsistent.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 03:32 PM   #11
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Pretty fun game, but it's got some glitches. Right now those coin videos aren't working, and can't paint my cage.

JZX90 coming soon I believe as well
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 03:48 PM   #12
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Last night the developers confirmed in a FB post to a comment that the new update would be this week which will likely include the Chaser mentioned above ^. They also confirmed they are in the beta stages of the Touge section, but it won't be available this update.

Also hinted that the Android release may be delayed, but no confirmation on that.
Old 10-25-2018, 03:48 PM   #13
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
I dont know if its my iphone 6s or what but the controls are pretty inconsistent.
Controls are pretty consistent IMO, def might be the phone having issues?
Old 10-25-2018, 03:52 PM   #14
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post

129 lead at ebisu

Nice! 129 is a great score on Minami.

I have scored in the 130s before (Irwindale and course B are the easiest to run up your score), which I thought was elite - but some dude uploaded a video of him going into the 140s which I can't seem to get close to. Dude definitely figured out how to lace the perfect run(s). They don't look special if you look the videos up, but the game's metric he must have figured out. I also tend to buck the scoring system and just run crazy close tandems, which result in impacts and deductions - but hey, its Ebisu, I ain't there for pretty runs. LOL.
Old 10-25-2018, 05:19 PM   #15
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Thanks. Not to sound pompeous but I grew tired with basically all courses except ebisu because they were pretty easy lol. School course is pretty technical but not very fast.

Imo you can run super close and still have great tandem without hitting. Staying sub 1 meter is pretty intense and fun to see if you can up your proximity score.
Not talking about you in particular but; most people I hear complaining about door dings sound like they are just bad at the game lol
Old 10-26-2018, 12:52 PM   #16
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Thanks. Not to sound pompeous but I grew tired with basically all courses except ebisu because they were pretty easy lol. School course is pretty technical but not very fast.

Imo you can run super close and still have great tandem without hitting. Staying sub 1 meter is pretty intense and fun to see if you can up your proximity score.
Not talking about you in particular but; most people I hear complaining about door dings sound like they are just bad at the game lol
Same, I usually run Minami now. But I have grown to appreciate the other courses for quicker hits and what not.

I can easily run close without door banging, I just treat Minami like I do IRL LOL, I go hard into the jump, hit bumper (which the game doesn't really like of course), and sometimes I bang doors/ fenders because Ebisu. Ha. More of a novelty thing to me, I don't always treat it like I am trying to get a perfect run - sometimes I see if I can jump the wall, which I have - sometimes I try to see if I can no lift (hence the bang bumper on wall), etc.
Old 10-26-2018, 01:31 PM   #17
koukizhang
Zilvia Member

koukizhang is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Yeah I got an iphone 6 and it works fine on my phone
koukizhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:25 AM   #18
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Thanks for this, I'm now playing this instead of doing inventory at work lol
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:47 AM   #19
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Thanks for this, I'm now playing this instead of doing inventory at work lol
I had literaly spent one of my Fridays at work playing this game all day man. I sucked balls originally but now I am good its really fun haha.

I try to keep the horsepower in my cars 300 or below so I mainly only drift in grassroots and Pro. Kind of reminds me of when I used to drift with people in gran turismo 5.
Old 10-30-2018, 11:00 AM   #20
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
The android release was short lived...

RIP to my JZX. Luckily they'll refund me the $2.99 haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:43 AM   #21
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
The android release was short lived...

RIP to my JZX. Luckily they'll refund me the $2.99 haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
According to their FB official page and Discord, they are working on the fix and you can request a refund if it affected you through the google play marketplace.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #22
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
New update just launched.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:13 AM   #23
Calver
BANNED

Calver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukiespice View Post
It’s pretty fun I’ve been playing for a few weeks now you can buy a lot of good cars
Can't wait to try it.
Calver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:18 AM   #24
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
This is already out for android, for those who aren't aware.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:43 PM   #25
Calver
BANNED

Calver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
This is already out for android, for those who aren't aware.
Nice! I got some good time during breaks at work.
Calver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:58 AM   #26
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Finally decided to see what the hype was all about thinking, meh this cant be that good.

Shit was I wrong, and I've only done 1 practice run and I just started looking at the customization options. I'm hooked.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:33 PM   #27
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
I've still been paying this game during random free time.

Finally got a decent Score on "EBM".

Best lead run - 128.6
Best Battle - 244.7

I'm still leaving point on the table during my chase run. I've only been using street tires. I'm sure if I balled out on semi-slicks, I could score better.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:45 PM   #28
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Fine. I'm gonna fuck with this tomorrow.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:02 PM   #29
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I'm still leaving point on the table during my chase run. I've only been using street tires. I'm sure if I balled out on semi-slicks, I could score better.
i wasted 10 coins on them once. barely noticed a difference. better off slightly compromising your line.

best i've been able to pull off. irwindale seems to be the easiest to get high scores. just gotta never lift, and stay close to the walls and clipping points haha

Old 01-25-2019, 03:05 PM   #30
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
FC coupe and vert added.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote