Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 06-13-2021, 05:55 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
(4) SSR Type-C 17X9.5+28 (5x114.3) ~ Japan

SSR Type-C
17X9.5+28
5X114.3
Set of 4

$2100 SHIPPED, TRACKED, & INSURED.

Bought these to refurbish, and until I opened one today I thought the offset was different lol.
They aren't in bad condition but I wanted to refinish these to look like the SSR Type-C RS
because the spoke decal is cooler. No lie, that's how shallow I am. Wheels have mild scuffs
and are super light. I packed these in bubblewrap and plastic wrap when I moved from central
Japan to Southern Japan because I don't trust anyone to move my shit. I don't want to open
the rest of them, but I will if a serious buyer comes along. The wheels are not super rough,
but they are used and have scratches here and there.

*White Nike slides not included.

Last edited by dizzariot; 05-25-2022 at 06:23 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2021, 06:27 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Bump. Nobody wants cool 7-spokes that aren't TEs?
Old 06-21-2021, 06:29 PM   #3
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Ugh, I wish they were +38.

I love these wheels so much.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 06:10 AM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Only 10mm. That's like, almost no mm lol.

It's hard to find these in decent sizes. I wanted them so bad but shipping them to the US for coating and back is pricey.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:50 AM   #5
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Yeah but with 255mm tires and stock fenders, that 10mm goes a long way!
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 11:47 AM   #6
that_one_coupe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
that_one_coupe is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Free bump. These ARE hard to find in good sizes. I wish the offset was around a +23 or 25 for a bbk setup.
that_one_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 06:24 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. PMs replied.
Old 07-20-2021, 04:14 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump, all PMs replied.

If you guys want a video of the face, send me your IG handles...but because I'm me I gotta say I'm surprised y'all know what size you want but don't know what they look like.
Old 07-28-2021, 03:49 AM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Had a couple people flake. Big ol sigh.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:09 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Still have these!
Old 08-04-2021, 05:13 PM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! All PMs replied.
Old 08-07-2021, 03:46 AM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! Let's get these sold. Make me a good offer and I'll send them within the week!
Old 08-14-2021, 03:38 AM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

All PMs replied. Bump. Let's get these gone.
Old 08-22-2021, 04:57 PM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! Open to offers, guys!
Old 08-27-2021, 05:13 AM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Price lowered, bump!
Old 09-02-2021, 05:11 AM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! Someone get these!
Old 09-14-2021, 07:28 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Shipping to CA just ran me $169. For any interested CA buyers, this is what you can expect!
Old 05-25-2022, 06:23 AM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Shipping is even worse, still have these...
Old 05-30-2022, 06:40 PM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bumperty Bump Bumps.

PMs replied.
Old 06-01-2022, 01:11 AM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

These are sold.