Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-07-2021, 01:39 PM   #721
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
My wife just lost her dad to covid a few days before Christmas. Zero medical history or complications outside of the common cold/flu.

A sincere fuck you to all of you who have continued with your anti-mask bullshit.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2021, 04:01 PM   #722
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Oh man its almost like everything in life is diffrent for everyone.... shocking!

Fuck this mask bullyshit! If your not gonna have a standard for facial coverings..then go fuck yourself.
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 04:08 PM   #723
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Fuck this mask bullyshit! If your not gonna have a standard for facial coverings..then go fuck yourself.
There's no standard for what's considered a shoe. I guess because stores require them we shouldn't wear them!

Logic. Do you have it?
Old 01-07-2021, 04:12 PM   #724
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
There's no standard for what's considered a shoe. I guess because stores require them we shouldn't wear them!

Logic. Do you have it?

Shoes.....saven americans lives everyday
Old 01-07-2021, 04:21 PM   #725
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Shoes.....saven americans lives everyday
True! Foot protection is a key way to stop the spread of disease and infection.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:38 PM   #726
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Lol

Had covid..8 days. Thats it... in January i had the flu...that was x100 worse. This was a cough n the sniffles.

This is what were destroying america for.... nice
my neighbor Henry runs Henry's auto repair. One of his mechanics is in ICU, and has been there for over 3 weeks now due to Covid. Guess he just doesn't matter, because YOU had a bad flu. I'm sure his wife and kids will feel better now.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:50 PM   #727
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
my neighbor Henry runs Henry's auto repair. One of his mechanics is in ICU, and has been there for over 3 weeks now due to Covid. Guess he just doesn't matter, because YOU had a bad flu. I'm sure his wife and kids will feel better now.

Henry should of wore a sock over his mouth n nose.....he wouldnt be in the situation you desribe then.....
Old 01-08-2021, 09:06 AM   #728
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Henry should of wore a sock over his mouth n nose.....he wouldnt be in the situation you desribe then.....
reading comprehension escapes you. Henry is fine. His mechanic, James, is in ICU. He caught covid at his other job, (a fedex fleet repair hub) from a coworker.

Do you actively seek to just have written across your forehead?

Quote:
Old 01-08-2021, 11:31 AM   #729
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
reading comprehension escapes you. Henry is fine. His mechanic, James, is in ICU. He caught covid at his other job, (a fedex fleet repair hub) from a coworker.

Do you actively seek to just have written across your forehead?
W
Well excuse me...henry should give his sock to james then...smh

I have a hat that says asshole across it. I wear it with pride...but it isnt my favor

My red MAGA hat is my goto.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:07 PM   #730
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
If you keep pigeon-holing him into the role of the contrite asshole he's going to play it.

You guys really aren't doing anything but passing down the crown from zombie to rebuild.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:28 PM   #731
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
You guys really aren't doing anything but passing down the crown from zombie to rebuild.
Fryburg fucked around and found out... He has joined zombie

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:48 PM   #732
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Fryburg fucked around and found out... He has joined zombie
Honestly, I'm thinking we just start nipping this antisocial behavior in the bud. I happened upon a post of rebuilds in this thread and thought "why the fuck are we tolerating this shit?".
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 05:23 PM   #733
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The person I talked about earlier in this thread has died.

Pneumonia due to complications from COVID. 11 months on oxygen. One trip farther than 60 miles in that time.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 07:02 PM   #734
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
quick google search came up with a 2014 article/post

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4199291/

my brother in law's father just passed away today due to pneumonia AFTER surviving covid. its the complications after having covid and ventilators compromising their immune system.
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 10:17 AM   #735
deolio
Post Whore!

So how's everyone's phone reception been lately? Pretty good? Yeah, mine too. Only a slight buzzing behind my left eye when I use the microwave.
Old 04-28-2021, 10:21 AM   #736
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
So how's everyone's phone reception been lately? Pretty good? Yeah, mine too. Only a slight buzzing behind my left eye when I use the microwave.
You may have gotten the wrong vaccine. I find myself having to switch my default search provider back to Google from Bing every morning for some reason.

And I write too!
Old 04-28-2021, 11:40 AM   #737
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
max after he gets his second shot

Quote:
Old 04-28-2021, 02:23 PM   #738
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
max after he gets his second shot

robocop.jpg
Nice! Can't wait to don my new riding jersey upon my new technogarbage body (chassis)

All hail overlord Gates/Bezos/Clinton/Zuckerberg/Soros/Putin/Musk!
Old 04-28-2021, 08:44 PM   #739
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!?!

Good....
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 04:50 PM   #740
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Strange. You guys argue at each other as if there is some kind of social subversion program getting America to fight itself. #yuribezmenov
Old 04-30-2021, 05:20 PM   #741
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Oh no...
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 05:24 PM   #742
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I'm three weeks into the Johnson and Johnson vaccine and still no bloodclots.
I am writing that one off to the inference that the women who got them were GOING to get them.
Now if I could just get these thoughts of writing Bill Gates in as the president of the world to stop, I would be great.

And I write too!
Old 05-01-2021, 11:29 PM   #743
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I got the phizer vac, shot one. Second one coming up. Felt cold af the first day arm hurt like a mofo all day and tired but all good.

Im glad I got it, now I can safely go out and purchase a new windows 10 laptop without worry.

I encourage you all to get the shot. You will be helping the entire country like when Bill gates developed windows and changed the word for the better.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 01:39 AM   #744
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Making sure we're all vaccinated is only step one. Step two will be to go to our browser and mobile settings to change Bing to our default search. Be the end of 2021, we need "Bing" to become a verb meaning to search, much like we did Google.

And I write too!
Old 05-02-2021, 08:18 PM   #745
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Just Bing it rolls so much easier off the tongue.

We need Bing it to be big especially when Bill makes his 2024 presidential run.
Old 05-02-2021, 08:18 PM   #746
Future240
Future Moderator

Just Bing it rolls so much easier off the tongue.

We need Bing it to be big especially when Bill makes his 2024 presidential run.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:24 PM   #747
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Wow I had avoided this thread because I was pretty sure the anti mask anti vacc crowd was going to troll glad to see you guys keeping it under control . Three weeks out on my second Moderna shot took a short trip to Chicago to see my cousins ya all of them got their shots as well.
Still using a mask in places with people around. Stay safe people get your shot.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 04:42 PM   #748
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
got vaccinated with Pfizer as well back in March thankfully. Have to say overall the US has done great with rollout of vaccinations.

Planes are pretty hairy. Took a southwest 1 hr flight 2 weeks ago and plane was more or less full. Would not be brave enough to take a 5-6 hr flight to east coast like that. However have been thankful for track events still going on mostly unhindered. That has been great for mental health.

Regardless trying to savor the moment. fingers crossed there won't be another horrendous outbreak with some mutant strand resistant to current vaccines.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 10:44 AM   #749
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Wow I had avoided this thread because I was pretty sure the anti mask anti vacc crowd was going to troll glad to see you guys keeping it under control . Three weeks out on my second Moderna shot took a short trip to Chicago to see my cousins ya all of them got their shots as well.
Still using a mask in places with people around. Stay safe people get your shot.
Have you noticed since getting your vaccine that the grip that Apple products has had on your soul in years past beginning to lessen? I am sure Bill Gates is up to something.

And I write too!
Old 05-10-2021, 10:45 AM   #750
ABM423x

Trader Rating: (0)
ABM423x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i just keep my distance from people , and keep good hygiene.