Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 07-26-2008, 11:32 AM   #61
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wow never expected this many ppl.

bad ass
Old 07-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #62
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
dam.... how do u get around Ohio like that..

i miss having my car that low....

I live in a pretty well maintained neighborhood (Upper Arlington if anyone's familiar) and I'm yet to leave the area since being this low so I haven't run into any problems.... yet haha

I can deal with all the scraping, just so long as I don't get stuck... which actually has happened once so far heh.
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:05 AM   #63
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxshep View Post
Kyle

Cincinnati Ohio (Colerain area, just inside the 275 loop)

1996 240sx

stock KA with exhaust and some basic suspension stuff (springs, shocks, sways, bushings, etc), J30 VLSD, and s13 se wheels for now

WELL! its about time

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:00 AM   #64
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothonaleash View Post
I live in a pretty well maintained neighborhood (Upper Arlington if anyone's familiar) and I'm yet to leave the area since being this low so I haven't run into any problems.... yet haha

I can deal with all the scraping, just so long as I don't get stuck... which actually has happened once so far heh.
Are you gonna raise it up for the winter? Or do you have something else to drive?
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #65
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
^ LOL! Roads in Ohio are shit!! This is how i deal:

with 32/11.50 BFG At s!!!

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #66
smokey861
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
smokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

I want nothing to do with your milshake rick ....
Old 07-28-2008, 11:32 AM   #67
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Quote:
^ LOL! Roads in Ohio are shit!! This is how i deal:

with 32/11.50 BFG At s!!!
I love Frontiers. How's the gas mileage on it though? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey861 View Post
I want nothing to do with your milkshake rick ....
Agreed.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:35 AM   #68
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
I love Frontiers. How's the gas mileage on it though? lol.

Agreed.
With those tires! 15-18mpg

Quote:
Old 07-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #69
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
With those tires! 15-18mpg
Yikes!!!!!!

That's why I want one of these.

5 speed, 4WD, 30 MPG.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:17 PM   #70
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
I'm Jesse from Cincinnati, Colerain area.

Drive a '93 ka-t coupe, also have a '91 hatch.

DD a 98 Ranger

I spend most of my time on cincystreetscene.com , and ka-t.org mostly just on zilvia for all the for sale stuff.

I think another css nissan meet should be in order, last one didnt have that bad of turn out.
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #71
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post

DD a 98 Ranger

I spend most of my time on cincystreetscene.com , and ka-t.org mostly just on zilvia for all the for sale stuff.

I think another css nissan meet should be in order, last one didnt have that bad of turn out.
*ahem*

http://zilvia.net/f/mid-atlantic-sta...vian-meet.html

Old 07-28-2008, 02:58 PM   #72
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
lol shameless pluggin lol

fuck it we are allowed to

my 240 is my DD... which sucks b/c it's always broken...

need a job so i can get a winter beater
Old 07-28-2008, 03:05 PM   #73
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Are you gonna raise it up for the winter? Or do you have something else to drive?
I may raise it but I'm going to wait and see how it does under snowfall...I've got nowhere to go when school is cancelled anyhow haha.

If I really need to go somewhere, I have a Toyota Sienna, Volvo 960, and a 2007 Hyundai Sonata at my disposal seeing as they are not being used at the time.

Living with your parents KICKS ASS.
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:39 PM   #74
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
lol shameless pluggin lol

fuck it we are allowed to

my 240 is my DD... which sucks b/c it's always broken...

need a job so i can get a winter beater
Agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slothonaleash View Post
I may raise it but I'm going to wait and see how it does under snowfall...I've got nowhere to go when school is cancelled anyhow haha.

If I really need to go somewhere, I have a Toyota Sienna, Volvo 960, and a 2007 Hyundai Sonata at my disposal seeing as they are not being used at the time.

Living with your parents KICKS ASS.
Haha definitely.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #75
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post

LOL! more CSS crew members

We should get Coolnick on hereI'm sure he would last at least a month before hes BANNED!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2008, 05:07 PM   #76
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Who all is coming out for SLT on Sunday? im thinking about having all the ohio people meet up at the shop then we can all roll out in a caravan. let me know who all wants to meet up. we will be here making sure all the cars that are driving are prepped and ready to go.
Jon
Old 07-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #77
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
anyone in the colerain area know Joe with a subbie used to have a ca18 powered coupe and a few s14s? or kevin with the 350z they hang out together alot? if you know them invite them out on the third i havent seen those guys in years.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:43 AM   #78
smokey861
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
smokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i keep forgeting that SLT is this weekend
Old 07-29-2008, 08:41 AM   #79
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

^ I keep saying I'm going to make it to one.. Maybe this weekend I'll actually get off my ass

Quote:
Old 07-29-2008, 09:48 AM   #80
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
^ I keep saying I'm going to make it to one.. Maybe this weekend I'll actually get off my ass
doooo iiiiitttt. should be a good event, plus from what i understand they upped the payout for the drift event so everyone should be driving their asses off. this is like the 3rd or 4th one so hopefullf the word is out and it will be BIG!
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:57 AM   #81
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Get off your ass you bum.:hammer:
Old 07-29-2008, 10:11 AM   #82
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab

Car Currently has Enkei RPF1's - as seen below

Thanks,
Robert
Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:11 AM   #83
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

^Nice check in Robert

I'm spending some time on the car today(wiping the dust off it ) as I have not driven it in month. Its looking good that I will be in attendance this Sunday

Quote:
Old 07-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #84
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerolift Autolab View Post

Car Currently has Enkei RPF1's - as seen below

Thanks,
Robert

Robert what is the status on the Convertible S13 u guys were building..
Old 07-29-2008, 11:55 AM   #85
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Name: Nate
car: s13 widebody - still in progress (california car)
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #86
mastaflash05
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mastaflash05
Brent-Theman here, representing Colerain in Cincinnati.

Old 07-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #87
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^ Clean car you have there man. Welcome!
Old 07-29-2008, 09:07 PM   #88
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Good turn out guys!! +1 for all

Quote:
Old 07-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #89
Z33dori
Post Whore!

fucking beast motor set up..... and he has my bumper

dammit why must i be poor
Old 07-29-2008, 11:50 PM   #90
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

I invited everyone to the newly created Ohio Zilvians social group.

lawl.

http://zilvia.net/f/groups/ohio-zilvians.html