Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-08-2007, 09:55 PM   #361
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Old 10-09-2007, 08:13 AM   #362
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkee View Post
Dunkee - what front bumper is that?

And just so I don't break the rules:

^^ my car at some local meet

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:37 AM   #363
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPCWiz View Post
Dunkee - what front bumper is that?
Its so old ppl forget about it..its Bomex!

Old 10-09-2007, 09:09 AM   #364
SusanR34
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
SusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to allSusanR34 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SusanR34
R34

Nice car Susan. Sure wish i could get a ride sometime hehe, yes, im serious, i still have NEVER ridden in the Skyline.

Im going to MidNight Madness on Friday, I'll let you ride with Chucky. I'm not as crazy as him! Hey, Im also looking for a co-driver for Time Attack-someone with track experience!

Chuckys Car

Chucky Driving Rons Car

Old 10-09-2007, 10:42 AM   #365
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:26 PM   #366
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
just repainted my valve cover again, ballin

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:33 PM   #367
Shaminii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Shaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really niceShaminii is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shaminii

Old 10-09-2007, 08:42 PM   #368
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

SixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to behold

SixSpeedSleuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:32 AM   #369
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
finally lowered my mr2 on coilovers. rear wheels will be ordered on friday.
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #370
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
new project

Old 10-10-2007, 04:19 PM   #371
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

zomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymore
Not painted yet, however, since people cried in the one thread I made I'll post pics in here. I'll start from when I first bought it, all the way down until it looks like it does today:

zomgdrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #372
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
monster truckin!!

not so monster truckin!!

gold wheel phase truckin!!

z32 wheels with springs/shocks truckin!!

r33 gtr wheels with coils (no more truckin!!)

lexus baby

Last edited by 5t341tH; 10-11-2007 at 12:21 PM..
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #373
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
how my baby sits now.......well the valve cover is back on it...dropped a valve

back when she ran
Old 10-10-2007, 05:33 PM   #374
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
clean car z33dori!

here's some more of mine before winter....
ive had an obsession as of late with black and white pics.....

and here's one of AceInHole's new S14...

Old 10-10-2007, 09:18 PM   #375
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:10 AM   #376
srpowereds14
Zilvia Junkie

srpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to srpowereds14
couple pics

Old 10-11-2007, 04:26 AM   #377
ChingSR20
Leaky Injector

ChingSR20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is my sil80 and my s14.

ChingSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:31 AM   #378
ChingSR20
Leaky Injector

Old 10-11-2007, 01:14 PM   #379
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
^^^^Looks like you might need to get an alignment on the front. Little positive camber action. And so I dont break the rules here are some pix of mine. Finally washed it after installing the widefenders front and rear and removing the spoiler.

speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:23 PM   #380
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows

from last gym khana before the GC coils jebus wheel gap

Old 10-11-2007, 03:51 PM   #381
ChingSR20
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
^^^^Looks like you might need to get an alignment on the front. Little positive camber action. And so I dont break the rules here are some pix of mine. Finally washed it after installing the widefenders front and rear and removing the spoiler.
Yeah I had those sport max rims and it didnt clear my strut so i had to give it some positive camber.
What kind of fenders are those and how whide?

Heres a night shot of my car
Old 10-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #382
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light

Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:33 PM   #383
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

SixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to behold
These are the most current pictures. My camera blows ass, but you can get an idea that it's pretty damn clean. The color is Nissane OEM Silver Moss. Yes, I know I don't have OMFGJDM offset or rediculously low ride height, but I drive this thing often, and I don't want to tear a fender off or scrape on every pebble in the road.

Last edited by SixSpeedSleuth; 10-12-2007 at 01:28 PM..
SixSpeedSleuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 01:07 AM   #384
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Gonna take her to work tomorrow.

Save your quarters, stickers for sale soon!

Circumsized.

Stare

Buff.

Photoshop, making your crappy photos even better day after day.

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #385
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingSR20 View Post
Yeah I had those sport max rims and it didnt clear my strut so i had to give it some positive camber.
What kind of fenders are those and how whide?
The fronts are 30mm B-Magic and the rears are 50mm Origin overs. Heres some better pix then the ones I took yesterday. Enjoy. Thanx, Cameron

speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:46 PM   #386
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
dammit i want my Sr so bad...........slowly getting ready to pull out the dead ka
Old 10-12-2007, 07:04 PM   #387
Adam496
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
Adam496 is making a name for him/her selfAdam496 is making a name for him/her selfAdam496 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post

Are you from North Jersey? I noticed a Smoke Rise sticker in the exhaust thread.

My project car that is taking for ever because of school.

Adam496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:35 PM   #388
Rusted_PS13
Zilvia Member

Rusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her selfRusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her self
Rusted_PS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 02:06 AM   #389
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:21 AM   #390
Ronald_Mcdonald
Zilvia Member

Ronald_Mcdonald is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronald_Mcdonald