Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-27-2008, 11:23 PM   #3631
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
just had my coilovers installed by city tire online!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 03:23 AM   #3632
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondojackal View Post
^^his pic shows up for me.

oh, and your license plate is kinda misleading, at least about the "low" part
well the "LOW N SLW" plate used to be on this

Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #3633
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
well even though people say its a little kid thing to do...i am a little kid on the inside so is my car proly doin the door cards tomorrow if i get a chance any one have any suggestions on what else to do? i got the shifter also done and put in

shift boot installed:
lazysk8er2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #3634
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia
Old 09-28-2008, 09:53 PM   #3635
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
guy that works at DSG has this old mitsu raider with a 1JZ.. awesome.

Old 09-28-2008, 10:42 PM   #3636
ridesnowx4
Zilvia.net Advertiser

ridesnowx4 is making a name for him/her selfridesnowx4 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ridesnowx4
pics of the car, when i finished the RB25 swap in April, and new Cusco diff

Hampton's car that i built and tested a few times, all dialed in, oh and ground up build brand new parts, down to the nuts and bolts.... FOR SALE if interested

Old 09-28-2008, 11:33 PM   #3637
my7isbroke

my7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of lightmy7isbroke is a glorious beacon of light
mine
my7isbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:41 AM   #3638
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Went to Ocean City for the weekend for H20i and I saw this in my hotel parking lot, he was cruisin around with this nasty ass white supra, both cars are gorgeous and sounded awesome

Old 09-29-2008, 03:21 AM   #3639
mondojackal
Zilvia Member

mondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choicesmondojackal has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to mondojackal
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2_lsvtec View Post
well the "LOW N SLW" plate used to be on this
it's all good, man.

back to stock wheels for now:

mondojackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:59 AM   #3640
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidewaysmn View Post
Was your car ever in a mag...i feel like ive seen it before, and like a build on your cluster haha.
Yes it has, do a search with his name on it.

Rules:

The reason why I gave up all work on my car this weekend:

Your eyes are not deceiving you. The nut really is crooked/sideways on the stud.

I used it to pull the stud through the hub, and when I was backing the nut out to start on another stud, it backed up a few threads and got stuck there... on an angle...

Time to cut it off...
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:12 PM   #3641
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
Went to Ocean City for the weekend for H20i and I saw this in my hotel parking lot, he was cruisin around with this nasty ass white supra, both cars are gorgeous and sounded awesome
Haha I've hurled in a bin in that parking lot. I miss OC, good times. Only saw like 1 240 there that wasn't stock all last summer, disappointing.

Pic for rules
Old 09-29-2008, 06:08 PM   #3642
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:35 PM   #3643
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to miggypq21
Doing my dome light with LEDs, finished up the the board today gonna slap it in tomorrow haha

Old 09-30-2008, 09:53 AM   #3644
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
i really need to lower it....

Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:23 AM   #3645
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89

when i had the pignose and i pulled my engine
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #3646
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Teaser pics of the new build, still in progress . . . .

mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #3647
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_russian_one View Post
What is that knob next to the mirror control and is that a foglight button next to the rear defrost button?
Rules
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:20 PM   #3648
abstrakt
Leaky Injector

abstrakt is on the path to ruinabstrakt is on the path to ruinabstrakt is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to abstrakt

My current car, Saving money for an S14 currently.

Its a 96 Civic LX with 215,000 Miles...Runs like a top though and it was 100% free! Only things it has are HX wheels and a cold air intake (just for improving gas mileage)

Just gotta keep saving for my S14! Atleast when I do get it, Ill have a nice daily..
abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #3649
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstrakt View Post
Its a 96 Civic LX with 215,000 Miles...Runs like a top though and it was 100% free! Only things it has are HX wheels and a cold air intake (just for improving gas mileage)

Just gotta keep saving for my S14! Atleast when I do get it, Ill have a nice daily..
Cold air intakes are exactly what you DON'T want to have when it comes to wanting better fuel economy.

mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #3650
abstrakt
Leaky Injector

abstrakt is on the path to ruinabstrakt is on the path to ruinabstrakt is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Cold air intakes are exactly what you DON'T want to have when it comes to wanting better fuel economy.

I've noticed an increase from 22 mpg city to 25 mpg+ city since I've installed it. Not driving any differently either.

Old 09-30-2008, 06:19 PM   #3651
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
I've noticed an increase from 22 mpg city to 25 mpg+ city since I've installed it. Not driving any differently either.
and youre showing us the factory window sticker off of a MAZDA RX7 whyy?

DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #3652
abstrakt
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post
and youre showing us the factory window sticker off of a MAZDA RX7 whyy?

Have to post something dont I? Those are the rules.

Old 09-30-2008, 06:33 PM   #3653
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2u9rihs.jpg[/IG]
soo umm, why does your civic get such bad mileage. my civic could get better mileage than that driving with the ebrake up with 4 dead hookers in the back.

i got 40mpg EASY when i used to DD my old civic. and i beat the crap out of it.

rules.

goodbye ugly ebay exhaust

hello fresh

sounds so much cooler.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:38 PM   #3654
abstrakt
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
soo umm, why does your civic get such bad mileage. my civic could get better mileage than that driving with the ebrake up with 4 dead hookers in the back.

i got 40mpg EASY when i used to DD my old civic. and i beat the crap out of it.

rules.

I now get 25+ in the city and about 38 mpg on the highway. It has almost 216,000 miles on it..That's why it doesnt get as good of mileage as it used to.

Old 09-30-2008, 08:33 PM   #3655
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^^^ DAMN MAN! Quit posting already.... if you do, post pics of your OWN car not random pics.............. sheeesh!

BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #3656
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

annnnddd a pic of some crazy shit from fluids class lol
not cool

http://odeo.com/show/3082483/4/downl...BlockIsHot.mp3

Last edited by iwishiwas-all*; 10-01-2008 at 10:54 PM..
iwishiwas-all* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:40 PM   #3657
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Old 10-01-2008, 04:30 AM   #3658
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Have to post something dont I? Those are the rules.
Your car!!

Old 10-01-2008, 03:22 PM   #3659
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84

ecuastyle84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #3660
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
annnnddd a pic of some crazy shit from fluids class lol
not cool
Fluids FTL

rules:

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote