Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #12571
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (213)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 213 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Shit your whore mouth!!!!! Z33 was and is awesome.

That render, looks dated.

Let's move past trying to retro style and harken back to the 240Z. Just make an awesome modern sports car.

I'd rather see a Z32 inspired car.

Z34 Is a relic from the late 90's and it looked like trash when new. It was also supposed to chanel more of that retro 240Z look.
The Z33 was a Z32 inspired car the designer even coped to it Seriously its almost a 30 year design as well at this point which makes it somewhat retro.
I honestly see no problem taking design cues from the original Z because it was and still is a fucking beautiful car!

Should they go modern with the design with cues oh ya! The render though is a hell of a lot better than a lot of the design language coming out of Nissan as of late though. :loll:

Don’t get me wrong I thought the Z33 was pretty decent but they are right the G35 aka Skyline in Japan was a much nicer looking car overall shape wise.

Albeit a little larger looking but the right cues but it was not meant to be a Z either. It did take cues from past skylines and it was smart that Nissan put both cars on the same core unibody.

I do agree with what you said earlier about Nissan putting the Z and GTR on the same base unibody it would be a very wise marketing decision as well as cost savings.
Will they do it? Probably not.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM   #12572
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all[240sx] is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I really think the current version of nissans big v grill would translate well to a sports car.
Agreed. An agressive set of head lights and front lip can really compliment the V design.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote