Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-06-2006, 09:06 PM   #1
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
s14 will this turbo work??????????

ok i have a 97 s14, im planning on doing a ka-t setup. i was wondering what turbo to use,when i came across a turbo from a mitsubish evolution 8. i got the turbo for damn near free. so far ive read up on it,twin scroll ball bearing yada yada yada. as far as modifing the inlet pipe and exhuast outlet pipe. i dont see any other problems with this turbo. has anyone ever tried this? or am i just wasting my time????????
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2006, 11:23 PM   #2
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Someone just sold a manifold that uses this turbo. Look for him and PM him about it.
TipStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:20 AM   #3
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
There's an old thread on FA about this very same thing. Search 'Twin Scroll' 'Nikeboy'
Don't know if he ever finished it but talked about set up in detail.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:09 AM   #4
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
yea just search around, it's been done before, and covered a few times
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:10 AM   #5
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
cool thanks.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:51 AM   #6
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
congrats on going ka-t ^^
Old 09-07-2006, 01:17 PM   #7
wootwoot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
Dent sport uses one a those crazy Mitsubishi turbos, ask them about manifolds. I might be retarted though.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #8
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

dent sport? ill try to get a web page, if not i got a fab shop local
Old 09-07-2006, 09:31 PM   #9
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
you can probably get one through jgstools.com thats how enrique managed to get the flange to make his ghettofabulous KAe-T mani you may want to ask him more about it
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:52 AM   #10
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

who is this???? ^^^^