Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 08-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #1
LM707

Trader Rating: (0)
LM707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation FT: 350z 35th annaversaries with tires & extra set of 4 falken RT615 tires

I am looking to evenly trade my set of (4) 350z 35th annaversary wheels plus a set of Falken RT615, for a set of VIP wheels and tires, or any wheels with a nice lip like work euroline/ssr vienna -ish, or BBS LM's, doesn't need to be in perfect condition as long as they aren't bent or as long as they don't have curb rash that goes around the entire rim and as long as they are NOT bent. I am looking for any wheel size rainging from 18x8.5 to 18x10.5, or 19x8.5 to 19x10.5. Any offsets from a +19 to +30 will work for me.

The Breakdown
350z 35th annaversary wheels
Front: 18x8 +30
Rear: 18x8.5 +33
Front tires: 215/45/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE050 (non pole position)
Rear Tires: 245/45/18 Dunlop SP Sport 5000s

The 350z 35ths are not in 100% showroom status. 3 of 4 wheels have curb rashes that extend 1 to 1.5 " in length. Lastly, the front right rim has one single line scratch mark that is as thick as a pen tip and that extends over 2 of the 5 spokes in a curcular pattern and can be seen as a white scratch mark in the picture. There is one spot on the left rear rim where the previous owner touched up a 1" scratch with matching paint. Other than that, the rims are in good condition and they are NOT bent. Can't even notice the defects.

THE TIRES
I am including an extra set of (4) Falken RT615 tires that I used on my drift single turbo rx7 for a private video shoot. The rear tires have chunks of rubber stuck on them but can be removed easily by driving around for a day or so, or by doing a rolling burnout. All 4 tires have a great amount of tread life left. 2 of the 4 tires have a 1/4 inch chuck of rubber missing fron the inner side of the lip of the tire, but it's on the inner surface and NOT the outer surface where the tire lip seals to the rim surface so NO air leaks.

Tire #1

Tire #2

FRONT PAIR

REAR PAIR

I drive on these wheels daily and so we would need to meet and swap these wheels out.
California-Bay Area/Sacramento/LA only, no shipping.
LM707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links