Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-26-2015, 08:17 PM   #12871
wanadrift

Trader Rating: (0)
wanadrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What wheels are these?

Anyone know what wheels these are?

wanadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2015, 08:59 PM   #12872
truckmtrS13
Zilvia Member

truckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersmurf View Post
Wrong information, unfortunately. The guys' instagram account is full of pics of it

https://instagram.com/twuppa/

EDIT:

The guy's insta is private, but you can add him and take a look. ill post a few photos of his account after work
Did some creeping a few weeks ago...

truckmtrS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:38 PM   #12873
Young Sileighty Kev
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
Young Sileighty Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
That shit fire tho
Young Sileighty Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:51 PM   #12874
Drama
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Drama is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanadrift View Post
Anyone know what wheels these are?

ABC Exclusive
Old 08-27-2015, 03:30 PM   #12875
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama View Post
ABC Exclusive
+ Glanzen.

My friend is selling that very set.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:34 PM   #12876
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckmtrS13 View Post
Did some creeping a few weeks ago...
Thanks, i posted a reply with pics, and it said it had to be approved by a mod. So any word yet or is it some weird JDM Oddity?
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:39 PM   #12877
boostzilla
Leaky Injector

boostzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone help me identify these wheels.
They're 18x10 +22 if it helps..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg edited_IMAG0457.jpg (62.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpeg received_10153103018797291.jpeg (56.6 KB, 35 views)
boostzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:02 AM   #12878
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Removed this diff off a buddies S13 quite a while back and need some help identifying it.

Markings on it read A48:13 (3.69 final drive).

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:32 AM   #12879
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Does it use front bushings or is it solid mount like s13?

Sounds like 97-01 q45.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:36 AM   #12880
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Front uses bushings. Rear cover was swapped with an S13 cover.

It has 5-bolt shafts.

Leaning more toward this being a J-land diff since he brought over a ton of S-chassis parts when he moved back to the US. Just not entirely sure since it's been so long.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 01:45 PM   #12881
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone know what wheels these are? Never seen a center cap like this.

They're 5x114.3 I think they are 16x8... The lug holes look further apart than DSM wheels that I've seen, and the spokes flare as they meet the lips, unlike the similar DSM wheels I've seen. Someone pointed out that they look like porsche 964 replica wheels (Cup 1 reps I think), but they're not a porsche bolt pattern. Hoping someone might be able to recognize the center cap... Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Kuma; 09-16-2015 at 04:05 PM..
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 05:52 PM   #12882
wanadrift

What rear is this?

Looking for an ID on this rear bumper or valance?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rms13kouki.jpg (32.4 KB, 32 views)
Old 09-16-2015, 06:34 PM   #12883
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanadrift View Post
Looking for an ID on this rear bumper or valance?
i reproduce those... they were originally made by a company called West Yokohama in the late 90s/early 2000s and have been long discontinued. I re-released them last year around october. they are my V2H Rear Valances and are $175 shipped anywhere in the US (i also make the matching style for the S13 coupe). they are shown with my V2 Sideskirts (OEM 180sx zenki/chuki skirts). i corrected the angle of the valance so the lip sits flat to the ground instead of going in at an angle (design flaw of the originals)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:02 PM   #12884
wanadrift

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i reproduce those... they were originally made by a company called West Yokohama in the late 90s/early 2000s and have been long discontinued. I re-released them last year around october. they are my V2H Rear Valances and are $175 shipped anywhere in the US (i also make the matching style for the S13 coupe). they are shown with my V2 Sideskirts (OEM 180sx zenki/chuki skirts). i corrected the angle of the valance so the lip sits flat to the ground instead of going in at an angle (design flaw of the originals)

Thanks a bunch bro I will be in contact with you at some point in the hopefully near future. They look great.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #12885
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^and they fit great too, I had the first set for the coupes.

Anybody know what grille this is?

tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 07:43 PM   #12886
ANDY black s13
Zilvia Member

ANDY black s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
grill is from a nissan leopard http://www.speedhunters.com/2011/03/..._rb26_leopard/
ANDY black s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 09:39 PM   #12887
drfftn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bought a skyline and came with these wheels on theme anyone know what kind they are?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0747.JPG (440.6 KB, 36 views)
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:34 PM   #12888
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfftn View Post
Bought a skyline and came with these wheels on theme anyone know what kind they are?
knock off SSR SP1s... or they may be real if theyre 3 piece, hard to see in the pic

Old 09-23-2015, 11:12 PM   #12889
drfftn
Zilvia Member

drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
knock off SSR SP1s... or they may be real if theyre 3 piece, hard to see in the pic

Sweet, I'll pull them off the car and see if their 3 piece or not. Car just came from Japan so hoping they're real. Not sure how many people in japan rock knock offs..
Old 09-24-2015, 09:32 AM   #12890
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfftn View Post
Sweet, I'll pull them off the car and see if their 3 piece or not. Car just came from Japan so hoping they're real.
dont need to pull them of the car... are the nuts and bolts real? if so, theyre multipiece wheels, which means theyre real.

Quote:
Not sure how many people in japan rock knock offs..
contrary to popular belief, LOTS!!! the market isnt as big there as it is here for replica or knock off parts, but it IS there more so than most people think it is.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:04 PM   #12891
drfftn
Zilvia Member

[QUOTE=dorkidori_s13;5947011]dont need to pull them of the car... are the nuts and bolts real? if so, theyre multipiece wheels, which means theyre real.

Just check the car, there are nuts on inside of the rim that connects to the bolts. Not all the bolts have nuts that connect to the back it skips every few bolts. This is me running my hand behind the rim to discover the nuts lol. Also has ssr valve stem caps which I know doesn't mean shit.
Old 09-25-2015, 06:12 AM   #12892
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
fuck it, figured I'd post it in here too, why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
I posted before I think maybe a few years ago, but I recently discovered that Tomei did make some S-chassis aero parts so I'm gonna post it again see if anyone knows anything, this is my wing that a buddy picked up from upgarage while visiting japan, he said it was labeled "tomei" it has no markings of any kind at all anywhere on it other than the fiberglass mold markings, I have never seen another like it, anyone know of a 180sx wing made by Tomei?

Old 09-25-2015, 09:49 AM   #12893
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
fuck it, figured I'd post it in here too, why not
Looks like it could be a Veilside wing.. Came as a 2 piece wing with an N1 style lip that went under the wing. Heres a picture with the said 2nd piece

Old 09-26-2015, 01:28 PM   #12894
240sx912

240sx912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Which AC compressor is this?

Can someone tell me what AC compressor this is? We are thinking its the sr20det s14 ac compressor possibly. We have stock s14 lines. The problem is low pressure ac line doesnt fit the low pressure side for the ac compressor. The car has a red top sr20det installed in it. The ac compressor came installed on the car. Every picture ive googled tells me this is a stock KA compressor.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
240sx912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 06:31 PM   #12895
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
That's the closest one to it that I've found, it's hard to tell by my pictures but my wing doesn't arc at all it's just flat across and sits a little lower than the veilside, also note the veilside has a hole in it for the antenna to poke through, I'm curious if maybe it's just a veilside knock off from Japan?
Old 09-27-2015, 10:38 AM   #12896
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
That's the closest one to it that I've found, it's hard to tell by my pictures but my wing doesn't arc at all it's just flat across and sits a little lower than the veilside, also note the veilside has a hole in it for the antenna to poke through, I'm curious if maybe it's just a veilside knock off from Japan?
Ah yeah, it kind of looked that way in the photos as well but i wasnt sure.. Could just be a knockoff, would be hard to confirm that tho.

This is on yahoo Japan right now, it definitely appears to have less of an arc to it. Doesnt say who the manufacturer is tho . Also has an antenna hole but yours could have been filled possibly?

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c529153414
Old 09-27-2015, 01:58 PM   #12897
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Stiveno is on a distinguished road
anybody know what model wheels these are?

made by work 17"
Stiveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:45 PM   #12898
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCAPE! View Post
Ah yeah, it kind of looked that way in the photos as well but i wasnt sure.. Could just be a knockoff, would be hard to confirm that tho.

This is on yahoo Japan right now, it definitely appears to have less of an arc to it. Doesnt say who the manufacturer is tho . Also has an antenna hole but yours could have been filled possibly?

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c529153414

looks like it from this angle but looking at it on the auction it looks totally different, I wish I knew wtf it was
Old 09-30-2015, 06:07 PM   #12899
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Fuel Line?

What is this line for? The previous owner had it capped off.

Last edited by S14kouki805; 06-09-2017 at 02:38 PM..
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:21 AM   #12900
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

that is a fuel line vent

here
http://forums.nicoclub.com/fuel-vent...l-t559880.html