Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2019, 04:29 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
1993 Nissan 240SX SE ~ Clean Title ~ 2nd Owner

Testing waters, finally. As someone who openly bashes shitty prices, feel free to leave your thoughts (and subsequently bump the thread, that's the trade-off, right?) if you have some thoughts. It would be even better if you had some links to comparable cars.

The car is in military storage right now. I can have it removed whenever a potential buyer comes along. The car was on Battle Version Rear Upper Control Arms, Feal 441 Coilovers, and TE37Vs before I reverted it to OEM for storage. Car was an AT when I got it, but I have a folder with all receipts from the conversion to manual using ALL NISSAN PARTS. All nuts/bolts that touched the suspension were replaced with new stuff from Nissan when I swapped out the suspension. New tires were mounted on the SE wheels.

Exterior: Car was paint-corrected and ceramic (or teflon...?) coated before I left. Rear bumper was repainted, and I think the front bumper was supposed to be but the body shop actually took it upon themselves to save me some money and they spruced it up. Bugs me, but it really isn't bad.

Interior: Crackless, ultra-clean interior. Unfortunately I don't have access to the car to get pictures of it, but I'm trying to find an old phone to upload some pictures soon.

1993 SE
92,XXX miles
5MT
Clean Title
2nd Owner
Sunroof
Power Windows
Working AC/Heat
DMax Checkered Floor Mats
OEM Rain Visors (Bought NEW)
Kenwood KDC-BT365U Bluetooth Head Unit
New Radiator
Award Winner (it feels lame to say, but it's true...sorry for being lame)
***I'm keeping the seats and window louvers***

$8500 OBO

I'm not smoking, I just don't really want to sell it. It's as clean as the 2014 FRS I had at the time and I don't really need to bullshit you. The previous owner kept it in a garage and so did I.

I have other parts for the car, but they're not included and are in storage in CA. I can arrange to have them included if you'd like to negotiate:
- Kouki Tails
- Chuki Sideskirts
- Pignose Front
- Chuki Lip (x2)
* I'm not selling these thing unless they go with this car, or the car sells first. Don't PM me about them.

How it looked before I got orders to Japan:

Old 12-28-2019, 07:35 AM   #2
s1421
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
s1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Compared to other stuff selling. I feel this is priced good... seen it in person worth every penny!

Last edited by s1421; 12-28-2019 at 07:37 AM.. Reason: ...........
Old 12-28-2019, 02:38 PM   #3
signalpuke
@savagepuke

Trader Rating: (3)
signalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What's up with the seats?
Old 12-28-2019, 04:13 PM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1421 View Post
Compared to other stuff selling. I feel this is priced good... seen it in person worth every penny!
Thanks man. I really think it's worth the money. I couldn't find any good examples to compare on AutoTrader or CL.
Old 12-28-2019, 07:03 PM   #5
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
This car is super clean and the new owner would not be disappointed. I think the price is fair considering the condition and low mileage. GLWS!
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Old 12-28-2019, 07:16 PM   #6
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I'm thinking this could easily sell around $10k on BaT..maybe more.
Old 12-28-2019, 08:07 PM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow man. Nice.

I agree, put that shit on BaT and get top dollar for it.
Old 12-28-2019, 09:17 PM   #8
tlieberman240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
tlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm only mad because you dicked around so long and wouldn't sell it when I wanted it, and now it's too late for me lol

This thing is super clean though. Whoever buys it better not ruin it.
Old 12-28-2019, 11:45 PM   #9
coupesallday!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
coupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via MSN to coupesallday!
If you’re looking to get anything around that price I’d include those extra items. But that’s just my .02 cents, glws
Old 12-29-2019, 05:48 AM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Thanks for all the kind words. I expected some flak (and I still do) but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I kind of wanted to look into BaT but I've heard they can be shitty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupesallday! View Post
If you’re looking to get anything around that price I’d include those extra items. But that’s just my .02 cents, glws

lol nah I'm good man. I really, truly don't have to force myself to sell this car. I have a good amount of time left to leave the car in storage so it will either sell for a good price or by the time it's ready to be picked up I'll pay to bring it to Japan...where it will totally sell for more if I can't find room for it.
Old 12-30-2019, 05:36 AM   #11
jakeb

jakeb is an unknown quantity at this point
Bumping this beauty up. Would love to give this a place in my garage and worship it. No chance the seats and rain rails could stay even if a premium was paid? Doesn’t this have s15 seats in it?
Old 12-30-2019, 05:50 AM   #12
zerobee

Trader Rating: (1)
zerobee is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is it the stock ka24de? super clean car though, been looking for the louvers!
Old 12-30-2019, 08:56 AM   #13
inferno s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
inferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
CLEAN body and great color. Good combo. I hope it finds a respectful owner.
Old 12-30-2019, 01:37 PM   #14
97street_pearl
Leaky Injector

97street_pearl is an unknown quantity at this point
That's clean, GLWS, wish I had the money for it right now.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:06 PM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeb View Post
Bumping this beauty up. Would love to give this a place in my garage and worship it. No chance the seats and rain rails could stay even if a premium was paid? Doesn’t this have s15 seats in it?
It has the orange S15 optional seats in it, yes. Sent you a PM. I have the OEM, suuuuper good condition stock seats for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobee View Post
Is it the stock ka24de? super clean car though, been looking for the louvers!
Yup! It's a stock DE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno s14 View Post
CLEAN body and great color. Good combo. I hope it finds a respectful owner.
Me too! I didn't ever plan on owning a gray car but the color is actually super nice in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97street_pearl View Post
That's clean, GLWS, wish I had the money for it right now.
I know the feeling. There are a few cars here in Japan I have my eye on but I really shouldn't be in the market...so tempting though.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:34 PM   #16
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
Konster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Lol God damn.
Old 12-30-2019, 04:12 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konster View Post
Lol God damn.
...I KNOW you're not talking.
Old 12-30-2019, 04:28 PM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Here's a link:

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/even...ditors-choice/

As much as my friends like to paint this as humble bragging, I just want to use this write-up as a testimony to how clean the car really is.

...u try 2 have 1 thing in life, and the other crabz in the bucket try 2 drag u down...
Old 12-30-2019, 04:59 PM   #19
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...I KNOW you're not talking.
Yeah I am and you're high as shit. Just as high as I was when I was selling my Vert, except it had a lot more money in to it.
Old 12-30-2019, 05:44 PM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah I am and you're high as shit. Just as high as I was when I was selling my Vert, except it had a lot more money in to it.
...of course it did. It needed all that shit replaced, right? What's the point here? You were asking $7000 and I'm asking $8500. It's also a vert, and they tend to not go for as much as the coupe or hatch.

EDIT:

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=621337
Old 12-30-2019, 06:25 PM   #21
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
...of course it did. It needed all that shit replaced, right? What's the point here? You were asking $7000 and I'm asking $8500. It's also a vert, and they tend to not go for as much as the coupe or hatch.

EDIT:

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=621337
Yeah it did have more parts, unless your reading comprehension is shit.

Didn’t need any of those things replaced. I just like my cars to be as clean as possible. You shouldn’t assume shit out of the blue like that, makes you look stupid.

Coupes and hatches are definitely more valuable. I just don’t see $8500 there at all, not even close. Not to mention my car came with additional parts that were over a grand.

Good luck with the sale though.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:32 PM   #22
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Here's a link:

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/even...ditors-choice/

As much as my friends like to paint this as humble bragging, I just want to use this write-up as a testimony to how clean the car really is.

...u try 2 have 1 thing in life, and the other crabz in the bucket try 2 drag u down...
sucks i have to haul around this full ammo box around.
*whistling frog
Old 12-30-2019, 06:42 PM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah it did have more parts, unless your reading comprehension is shit.

Didn’t need any of those things replaced. I just like my cars to be as clean as possible. You shouldn’t assume shit out of the blue like that, makes you look stupid.

Coupes and hatches are definitely more valuable. I just don’t see $8500 there at all, not even close. Not to mention my car came with additional parts that were over a grand.

Good luck with the sale though.
...oh. yeah. You uh, got me dude.

I'd really try unfolding those panties though. You seem to be...chaffing...
Old 12-30-2019, 07:00 PM   #24
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Fucking LOL. Typical.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:08 PM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Fucking LOL. Typical.
Dude I don't even recall whatever has you so mad about your vert, you clearly have been holding on to some resentment for some time, now.

Typical? Are you being vague to be mysterious...or do you really have nothing to say and you just have some shit you wanna get off your chest.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:22 PM   #26
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

I legit have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about lol.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:25 PM   #27
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I legit have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about lol.
..dude you're clearly referencing something here:

Quote:
Old 12-30-2019, 07:36 PM   #28
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

I didn’t think I need to explain it, but here we go since you’re not so bright.

I was asking a lot for my car, you’re asking a lot for your car except it has a lot less shit in it. Hence my initial post which triggered you.

I hope that’s simple enough. Don’t know who you are either, wtf is that even about lol.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:31 AM   #29
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I didn’t think I need to explain it, but here we go since you’re not so bright.

I was asking a lot for my car, you’re asking a lot for your car except it has a lot less shit in it. Hence my initial post which triggered you.

I hope that’s simple enough. Don’t know who you are either, wtf is that even about lol.
You just seem all in your feelings, and I find it hard to believe you're not...but you know that's for you to work out on your own. The road to recovery is long.

...but carry on. Shit talking without any comparisons amount to about fucking nil, so good job.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:06 PM   #30
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Well you are the one that implied that my car had less parts than yours, which isn't true by any means. Of course you find it hard to believe because it's another baseless assumption like earlier lmao.

Good luck with the sale and God bless anyone that pays close to that price. Happy New Years bud.