Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 05:36 AM   #541
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
That’s what they said about your nut job too.

But my "nutjob" is the actual president and is doing a great job. Hes not out here tryn to strip the rights from the american people......
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2019, 11:01 AM   #542
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 Great job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
But my "nutjob" is the actual president and is doing a great job. Hes not out here tryn to strip the rights from the American people......
Great job, I question that! He was given a great economy and is slowly fucking it up! The Fed cut interest rates yet again to spark the sluggish economy. The stocks are all over the damn place with no consistency, and investors are scared. He continues to solicit help from foreign countries after been warned through the Muller investigation. I have faith he will fuck up the economy just like the majority of his business in the late 80s and 90s causing him to file bankruptcy 4 separate times.
Old 11-03-2019, 04:29 PM   #543
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
But my "nutjob" is the actual president and is doing a great job. Hes not out here tryn to strip the rights from the american people......
Is he doing a great job? https://youtu.be/obn9wh67HJM. He may not be stripping your constitutional rights but he is making you an economically disadvantaged bitch. What direct good has he done for you with his policies, how has he made your bank account fatter? Not too many top 1% business tycoons on this forum last I checked.
Old 11-03-2019, 05:57 PM   #544
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
Is he doing a great job? https://youtu.be/obn9wh67HJM. He may not be stripping your constitutional rights but he is making you an economically disadvantaged BITCH
yup seems legit

My tax breaks are sweet.......thanks trump
Old 11-03-2019, 07:34 PM   #545
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
What tax breaks, I'm paying the highest taxes ever! He fucked every military member when he took away the ability to itemize and deduct clothing, dry-cleaning, mileage, and a whole list of shit.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:08 AM   #546
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
What tax breaks, I'm paying the highest taxes ever! He fucked every military member when he took away the ability to itemize and deduct clothing, dry-cleaning, mileage, and a whole list of shit.
My family and myself are doing quiet well under trumps terms. Didnt state its worked for everyone. Im not really too concerned about others. He gets my vote again

Guess were in diffrent classes
Old 11-04-2019, 07:38 AM   #547
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I gotzzz mines so fuck all yall! Problem??

It's a good thing those tax breaks don't sunset...…….for the top 1% that is. If I am 1%, I gotzzzz minesss, so fuck all yall!! Problem?? Why yall's not rich?? It's America right?? American dream right??
Old 11-04-2019, 07:43 AM   #548
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
I gotzzz mines so fuck all yall! Problem??

It's a good thing those tax breaks don't sunset...…….for the top 1% that is. If I am 1%, I gotzzzz minesss, so fuck all yall!! Problem?? Why yall's not rich?? It's America right?? American dream right??

But the ones in the 1% dont ask why the rest arent rich.....

Only poor people BELEVE in the american dream...the rich LIVE it.

This is the america we live in. It will never change..
Old 11-04-2019, 08:45 AM   #549
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
American dream

30 year home loan, 10 year student loan and 7 year car loan......and if that didn't keep you poor, you can also go bankrupt from a paper cut....

#amirite
Old 11-04-2019, 09:21 AM   #550
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
American dream

30 year home loan, 10 year student loan and 7 year car loan......and if that didn't keep you poor, you can also go bankrupt from a paper cut....

#amirite

America #greatest country in the world!
Old 11-04-2019, 12:29 PM   #551
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
American dream

#amirite
Yet, in spite of these and other imperfections, over a million people risk literal life and limb to migrate here every year. And, after they're here they still think its worth it and are extremely grateful. It seems your privilege of being born here doesn't allow you to see this great country the same way.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:52 PM   #552
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yet, in spite of these and other imperfections, over a million people risk literal life and limb to migrate here every year. And, after they're here they still think its worth it and are extremely grateful. It seems your privilege of being born here doesn't allow you to see this great country the same way.
……...I wasn't born here and emigrated here in my teens. My family understood the opportunities this land allowed, especially in terms of education and my parents made sure, education was drilled into our heads and that allowed us to flourish as a family while living within our means (however, that doesn't mean we do not understand loan/investments, like ownership of a house for instance and why our generation were able to purchase houses at a fairly early age and not driving the latest 60-70K hotness because.....I do not hard park). My mom never finished highschool and only got her GED degree at the age of ~53. She got her BS a few years later...which this country so kindly allowed

So before you make another snap judgement, please kindly take your time to use the opportunities as presented in this great country (like Google) to understand sarcasm.....

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2019, 01:57 PM   #553
S14rebuild
BANNED

U can build a mudhut for free.....
Old 11-04-2019, 02:05 PM   #554
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

……..Ignorance is bliss??

Yeah, same same. America dream! Huuuhhhaaaa!!
Old 11-04-2019, 05:43 PM   #555
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
……...I wasn't born here and emigrated here in my teens. My family understood the opportunities this land allowed, especially in terms of education and my parents made sure, education was drilled into our heads and that allowed us to flourish as a family while living within our means (however, that doesn't mean we do not understand loan/investments, like ownership of a house for instance and why our generation were able to purchase houses at a fairly early age and not driving the latest 60-70K hotness because.....I do not hard park). My mom never finished highschool and only got her GED degree at the age of ~53. She got her BS a few years later...which this country so kindly allowed

So before you make another snap judgement, please kindly take your time to use the opportunities as presented in this great country (like Google) to understand sarcasm.....

Thanks!
Huh, and in spite of all that you still seem to hate this country.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:02 PM   #556
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

"I understand the military. I know the military." - Donald Trump. Then he passes tax bill that screws a great portion of them! If you are doing well, G-BLESS U! I'm just scratching my head over his decisions.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/tax-ref...eir-deductions

Last edited by lewisfk; 11-04-2019 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: link
Old 11-04-2019, 06:29 PM   #557
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Huh, and in spite of all that you still seem to hate this country.
So thanks for proving ignorance is bliss.....
Please go ahead and point out
a) Where ever said I hated this country
b) Anything of my statements made on this page are false

I am 100% certain you cannot point this out. Why?? Because it is a flat out inaccurate and false statement. Just because I am not a fan of this current administration, does not equate to me hating this country. If you think the two are on in the same, then with the same disdain you carry for Obama, I can label you a domestic terrorist in that same breath.

See how that works?? Good.

Carry on.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:29 PM   #558
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Ps trump didn't even bother to have the troops he pulled from Syria even bother to actually leave Syria.

Wtf.....mr bonespurs himself which dodged the service
Old 11-05-2019, 05:30 AM   #559
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
So thanks for proving ignorance is bliss.....
Please go ahead and point out
a) Where ever said I hated this country
b) Anything of my statements made on this page are false

I am 100% certain you cannot point this out. Why?? Because it is a flat out inaccurate and false statement. Just because I am not a fan of this current administration, does not equate to me hating this country. If you think the two are on in the same, then with the same disdain you carry for Obama, I can label you a domestic terrorist in that same breath.

See how that works?? Good.

Carry on.
My bad, you just support a party that hates this country. It’s history, which it tries to rewrite and erase. Its people, outside of the coastal elite that they look down their noses at. It’s constitution, that is not being amended formally but in public opinion fed by the biased accomplice media.

I never hated Obama. In fact I almost voted for him for his first term. I disagreed with his politics, but I was willing to give him a shot because the Hope and Change he talked about sounded amazing. And even though I didn’t vote for him I defended him through most of his first term. It really wasn’t until he chose dividing this country countless times instead of bringing us together that I lost respect for him. But shit, seeing how far to the left the Democrats have moved almost have me missing Obama’s Left of center views. I agree almost fully with. his comments last week.

“The world is messy; there are ambiguities,” he continued. “People who do really good stuff have flaws. People who you are fighting may love their kids, and share certain things with you.”

“I do get a sense sometimes now among certain young people, and this is accelerated by social media, there is this sense sometimes of: ‘The way of me making change is to be as judgmental as possible about other people,’” he said, “and that’s enough.”

So I assumed you were born here. You assumed I hate Obama. No one is perfect. I didn’t pretend I am though.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:55 AM   #560
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Assumption and snap baseless accusations are like assholes, everyone has one...…..

And it seems you picked up on that point via your last sentence.

And atleast we share a common ground now as I am also in some agreement with Obama's statements. So indirectly he has united us under one umbrella
Old 11-15-2019, 05:55 AM   #561
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:33 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 08:16 AM   #562
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
The Democrats haven't moved left. You've likely moved right.

Bernie, AOC and a couple others represent what would be considered fairly centrist ideas in most of Europe.

The rest of the Democratic field running for President is pretty standard centrist/neoliberal/republican in dem's clothing.

You need not hate America to criticize it. Truly loving America is wanting to leave it better than you inherited it.

You gotta be blind, deaf, and dumb if u dont think the dems have moved more left...... smh
Old 11-15-2019, 08:20 AM   #563
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:33 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 08:47 AM   #564
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Even Wapo says the dems have moved left.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/magaz...n/?arc404=true
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/polit...oll/index.html
https://www.investors.com/politics/e...-extreme-left/

Some opinon pieces

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/o...rats-left.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/04/o...ogressive.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/o...democrats.html
Old 11-15-2019, 09:04 AM   #565
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:32 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 09:26 AM   #566
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
So let's see:

WaPo piece touches upon a few democrats who represent the far left edge of the party.

CNN is a poll of the opinion of the average American voter. A woefully uninformed group. BTW, this quote here: "Almost 6 in 10 men (57%) say Democrats have moved too far left as do 55% of whites with a college degree." Those are Trump voters saying that lol. Their opinions should not inform democratic policy positions.

Investors.com is just not something I want to give the click to for ad revenue stuff.

NYT opinion pieces are a scourge. David Brooks, Bret Stephens, etc., are too busy infecting the NYT offices with bed bugs to have any decent takes.

A FEW members of the party are trying to pull the party left (as they should), but the party itself is not really any further left than it was a few years ago.

Look at how few democrats have actually COMMITTED to saying they support single payer healthcare. Look at how few democrats are opposed to sending weapons to Saudi Arabia to commit atrocities in Yemen, in a coalition with Al-Qaeda. Etc.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/12/polit...ars/index.html

https://qz.com/1580091/alexandria-oc...ats-are-going/

^^^ That one has some really good graphs showing policy.
Old 11-15-2019, 09:45 AM   #567
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 11-17-2019, 08:00 AM   #568
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
The Democrats haven't moved left. You've likely moved right.
I’m sorry, but you are out of touch or in denial.

Period.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:11 AM   #569
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 11-18-2019, 10:28 AM   #570
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

You and reality aren’t on the same page. Sorry man. Robert Johnson definitely thinks you’re wrong. I doubt there’s even another person who agrees with you politically in this thread that that doesn’t agree that the Democrat party hasn’t moved far left. It’s literally one (not THE) of the reasons Trump is in office. I personally know lifetime democrats that are voting trump in 2020 because they don’t recognize their own party. Most down to earth Americans are sick of identity politics and a not in favor of socialist policies. Hence, Trump. The Left is doubling down on these policies. Hell even people like Warren, Biden, Hilary are FAR more left than they ever have been in their careers. Their track records show that. Their being pushed that way by the far left socialists that are taking over the party like AOC and the gang. Here’s a quote from a very outspoken lefty I work with a few weeks ago regarding identity politics and political correctness gone awry “you want trump to fucking win in 2020, keep this shit up. I consider myself a Liberal but some of this shit is too much”. I didn’t say shit I just raised my endows like “indeed”.