Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2019, 08:38 PM   #391
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Here's a compromise, repeal the NFA on SBR and Silencers.
Yep, gun owners have been compromising since 1934 without receiving anything in return...

I spent the first half of my life living in Southern California and would love to move back, but the existing gun laws over there prevent that from happening.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2019, 02:28 PM   #392
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Fucking Savage.

Trump 2020
Old 09-18-2019, 03:26 PM   #393
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I would like to see the numbers on this to see if it is far less expensive like he says
Old 09-18-2019, 03:31 PM   #394
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Yeah I'm not really understanding the huge impact here..Aren't most, if not all new cars sold in CA identical to the same model cars sold in other states with less stringent smog standards? Unless there's some BS smog tax in CA that he trying to eliminate?
Old 09-18-2019, 03:34 PM   #395
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Mr.trump...YOUR MY HERO
Old 09-18-2019, 04:12 PM   #396
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I would like to see the numbers on this to see if it is far less expensive like he says
His argument is California is forcing a 54mpg CAFE compared to the EPA's plan for 30mpg.

To achieve 54mpg fleet, makers are going to be forced to cram expensive hybrid/EV tech into every car, expensive materials to reduce weight and cut every non-madated safety system to meet these thresholds.

A Chevy Tahoe is safer then a Honda Fit. There is just no way around those physics.

Cars that do match great mileage and great safety are also extremely expensive, like a Tesla S or many luxury European cars.

EPA and FMVS have absolutely pushed up the price of New Cars.

A 60's loaded top engine Muscle car was $20k adjusted for inflation. A pedestrian Nova or Falcon barely $12k. With advancements in production I bet these cars would cost 2/3s of that today.

My Wife's 2015 Volkswagen Polo (Rus), manual, turbo, front airbags, ABS was only $9,950 new.

Build, Size, Interior and Safety are on par with a MKIV Jetta. Cheapest American Volkswagen is $19k, twice the price.

Who wouldn't buy a new S15 for $16k or R32 GTR for $25k? I assure you they are not melting the ice caps and murdering childern on the highways.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:47 PM   #397
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^^^I get the thought behind it. I just want to see some hard numbers.

For instance in this article different people say different things.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sac...235219252.html

Then there is this point.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/2365337001

In the world of political softball would an auto maker really change up their plans Knowing the president will not be in power forever and that another president one day could simply reverse the rules.

Plus vehicles for sale in 2023 are likely in production or Bill phase now so it’s not like it would have a an immediate effect.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:11 PM   #398
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
^^^I get the thought behind it. I just want to see some hard numbers.
Hard Number is cost of cars haa dramatically risen in the last 25 years related to inflation.

Cars are also being held longer then ever, 12 year average now. While many will hail rust control and reliability, the fact is most people will say "I just can't afford a new $60k truck or $600/m for a Camry"

Quote:
For instance in this article different people say different things.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sac...235219252.html

Then there is this point.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/2365337001
Don't care, can't trust anyone anymore.

Quote:
In the world of political softball would an auto maker really change up their plans Knowing the president will not be in power forever and that another president one day could simply reverse the rules.
California is going to sue. The courts will make a decision and set thr precidence. If they decide "No California", you won't be repleaing that with thr next DNC President. If they decide "Yes Cali!" nothing changes and more lawsuits will follow on other State V Federal issues.

Quote:
Plus vehicles for sale in 2023 are likely in production or Bill phase now so it’s not like it would have a an immediate effect.
Not so much. Companies (like FCA) are just lined up to pay huge fines or shut down production lines.

Take the politics out of it, and it's just idiotic that California (et al) are able to bully OEMs and people into subverting Federal standards.

It's not just Intial sales that are an issue for OEMs and consumers, but also used vehicles. Cali (et al) have no problem rejecting registrations and certificates of other used vehicles. If OEM choose to say "fuck CARB" you'll be seeing lawsuits when someone buys a car in Texas then moves to Cali and can't register it. It's interfering with interstate commerce.

So for all the leftist suddenly "OMG States Rights Hypocrites!", yes, Indiana has a right not to be bludgeoned into adopting California standards by sheer economic/numerical force. This is also why we need to maintain the Electoral College.

As for the tree huggers, tail pipe emissions are not an issue. Oil companies don't care about automotive gasoline.

12 Largest Container ships (ones importing made in China slave labor Facist state products) contribute more pollution then ALL THR CARS IN THE WORLD.

All the Smog in Cali is from... Those Chinese Factories.

Oil production primarily supports electricity production, industrial bases, heating and.... PLASTIC.

Anything you own, touch or use that contains plastic is a petroleum product. Oil companies do not care about MPG. Such narrow minded morons. Emerging markets are adding millions of new vehicles. New plastic products add billions of barrels of crude. Expanding industrial nations can't get enough crude oil.

Big Oil has done zilch to increase Gasoline production. They don't care, they'll just adjust prices and maitian margins.
Old 09-24-2019, 12:42 PM   #399
Corbic
Post Whore!

I guess the good news is we're getting to see the DNC shed the sheep's clothing in a desperate attempt to pander and remain relevant.

This is a scary reminder of the greatest weakness in a democracy:

Before the left went far left, we always had a national identy and a common core value system.
Arguments on policy and law where nuanced and technical.

Today, as the DNC drifts down the rabbit hole there is a growing divide. We see this frequently with failed democracies oversees. The majority takes power and operates with inpunity. Rampet corruption and abuse, they pass laws, policies and programs to the detriment of the minority group. Then the minority group reacts with violence and insurgence because they are unable to operate in the political space.
Old 09-24-2019, 12:53 PM   #400
Corbic
Post Whore!

Another baffling thing, in a quest to destroy thr oppsotion at all costs, the DNC remains against Trump and the trade war with China.

This should be universally praised by everyone. It should be a nuanced discussion, not a for/against.

Debate should be how. Much tarrif, tarrif on what? What sort of sanction? Travel Limits? Banking restrictions?

This topic hits everyone's interest.

American Jobs and Industry
America's Technical and Innovative Advantage
American Defense
America's Economy
Quality of Life

Human Rights
Dictatorships
Gender, Race and Religious Freedom
Anti-Facists
Climate Change / Polution
Ocean Polition
Anti-Colonialism
Anti-Usery
Protection of American Allies

World Peace
Old 09-24-2019, 06:26 PM   #401
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Any trade war is regressive. Those who can afford the increase least pay the brunt. The wealthy buy products made all over the world but the poor are limited to inexpensive items made in China, primarily. No one should want a trade war with China because it's unnecessarily painful for lower-income Americans.

I do business in China. The majority of my manufacturing is done in Shenzhen. Other than a single company in the US, there is no one to do my manufacturing here- not at the quantity I order. Even that company would require I treble my next order; no small feat and a literal impossibility given the cost of components.

When I went to China to vet companies, I heard "yes" a lot. I heard low MOQs. I saw technologically able and dynamic companies hungry for business.

If we decide that nationalism is the word of the day, we'll fall behind. We'll make expensive products that are subsidized rather than competitive. We'll fall victim to narcissism, to politics, to cronyism, to nepotism. We'll stagnate and we'll have no one to blame but ourselves. We need to celebrate American dynamism but also realize that certain industries just don't need our involvement. Maybe we can build a better, more ecologically-sound mousetrap, but that will come organically, not as the result of tariffs and protectionism.
Old 09-24-2019, 06:53 PM   #402
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^ Agreed! I'm trying to figure out why he would ask Ukraine to do anything after the Muller Report and admit to it!
Old 09-24-2019, 07:45 PM   #403
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Any trade war is . Those who can afford the increase least pay the brunt.
Lie. That's like saying ending slavery is going to unfairly impact the poor because the price of cotton will increase.

The jobs shipped over seas are the low paying, low skilled jobs.

The inexpensive garbage products that come back, think Walmart, also keep the poor in a cycle of procurement.

Think of the lesson about cheap boots vs expensive boots.

Quote:
The wealthy buy products made all over the world but the poor are limited to inexpensive items made in China, primarily.
Again, lie.

Inexpensive products are made all over the world. Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Egypt, etc.

Quote:
No one should want a trade war with China because it's unnecessarily painful for lower-income Americans.
Again, lie.

China is a criminal enterprise who has profited from theft, extortion, murder, corruption and political bullying.

Quote:
I do business in China. The majority of my manufacturing is done in Shenzhen.
So you are biased.

[QUOTE=KA24DESOneThree;6358372] Other than a single company in the US, there is no one to do my manufacturing here- not at the quantity I order. Even that company would require I treble my next order; no small feat and a literal impossibility given the cost of components./QUOTE]

Sounds like an opportunity to make a fortune then.

Quote:
When I went to Nazi Germany to vet companies in 1936, I heard "yes" a lot. I heard low MOQs. I saw technologically able and dynamic companies hungry for business.

So what. Doesn't excuse the genocide, organ harvesting, concentration camps, IP theft, human rights violation, pollution, corruption, financial market manipulation, espionage, colonization, etc

Quote:
If we decide that nationalism is the word of the day, we'll fall behind.
Who said a thing about "nationalism"? Were talking about China and China alone.

Mind you, China's entire world view is based on Chinese Exceptism.

Quote:
We'll make expensive products that are subsidized rather than competitive. We'll fall victim to narcissism, to politics, to cronyism, to nepotism. We'll stagnate and we'll have no one to blame but ourselves. We need to celebrate American dynamism but also realize that certain industries just don't need our involvement. Maybe we can build a better, more ecologically-sound mousetrap, but that will come organically, not as the result of tariffs and protectionism.
Wow....

What the fuck does any of that have to do with standing up to China and not letting them make a mockary of western human values?

In a hundred years transnational manufacturering will be looked at the same way we look at 18th century slavery.

Funny how people that demand $20/hr, free healthcare and think college is a human right... Also expect to buy cheap iPhones made by economic slaves at $5/day living under a fascist nightmare that is destroying the world's ecology.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 09-25-2019, 12:55 PM   #404
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Lie. That's like saying ending slavery is going to unfairly impact the poor because the price of cotton will increase.

The jobs shipped over seas are the low paying, low skilled jobs.

The inexpensive garbage products that come back, think Walmart, also keep the poor in a cycle of procurement.

Think of the lesson about cheap boots vs expensive boots.
We aren't talking about jobs. The jobs aren't coming back to the US. More on that later.

The inexpensive goods are all people can afford and yes, it does keep people in a cycle of procurement. However, when you need shoes and all you have is $25, you can't stretch for the $75 shoes. You literally cannot afford to buy quality products when you're living paycheck to paycheck, even if they save money in the long run.

$25 shoes from China are better quality than $25 shoes would be from the US. Reduce the cost of labor, increase the quality without decreasing the profit margin.

Quote:
Again, lie.

Inexpensive products are made all over the world. Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Egypt, etc.
You have selective reading problems. Notice the word "primarily." At no point did I say all inexpensive products are made only in China.

US minimum wage: $7.25/hr.

Taiwan minimum wage $4.92/hr, Korea $9/hr, Vietnam $118-171/mo, Thailand $10/day, India $2.46-12/day, Pakistan $1/mo, Turkey $441/mo, Brazil $284.10/mo, Mexico $5.42-9.34/hr, Poland $3.89/hr, Russia $154.34/mo, Egypt no minimum.

As you can see, it is much cheaper for labor in many of the countries you listed. The low-skill, low-paying jobs are going to go to any number of countries other than ours.

Quote:
Again, lie.

China is a criminal enterprise who has profited from theft, extortion, murder, corruption and political bullying.
What about the US in the nineteenth century? Literally committed genocide, stole land, refused to accept secession.

A lot of our space and medical research was conducted by war criminals we pardoned because we had to get ahead of the Soviets.

Political bullying? We use the threat of military force ALL THE TIME. We use economic sanctions ALL THE TIME.

Quote:
So you are biased.
No. I'm just saying I have experience with production and the reasons why one would utilize a Chinese supplier.

Quote:
Sounds like an opportunity to make a fortune then.
Nope. There's not enough money in it because the big players in my realm can absorb cost increases whereas the little guys can't. I've already cut my prices by 10% to compete in a competitive niche market. That 10% stings.

Quote:
So what. Doesn't excuse the genocide, organ harvesting, concentration camps, IP theft, human rights violation, pollution, corruption, financial market manipulation, espionage, colonization, etc
Nice false quote. Glad you can put words in peoples' mouths like the best of them.

The United States, at various times in its existence, has participated in genocide, in forced human testing, in forced sterilization, in concentration camps, in human rights violations, in enormous pollution (by the way, we emit more CO2 per capita than they do), financial market manipulation, espionage, and colonialization. China's just doing it in the 21st century.

Quote:
Who said a thing about "nationalism"? Were talking about China and China alone.

Mind you, China's entire world view is based on Chinese Exceptism.
Our whole military and economic attitude is based on American Exceptionalism. Our expansion west was based on American Exceptionalism. China has the potential to make our pp look smol and I think that's why the GOP is worried.

Quote:
Wow....

What the fuck does any of that have to do with standing up to China and not letting them make a mockary of western human values?

In a hundred years transnational manufacturering will be looked at the same way we look at 18th century slavery.

Funny how people that demand $20/hr, free healthcare and think college is a human right... Also expect to buy cheap iPhones made by economic slaves at $5/day living under a fascist nightmare that is destroying the world's ecology.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We aren't world police. Our job in the world is to do our thing and trade with people. If we don't like it, we need to make the decision as a group of consumers, not as a country. I didn't ask Trump to do shit and I'm seeing a metric assload of people not asking Trump either.

We've been a service economy for years, and the funny thing is that it's not really helping anyone but the wealthy, the ultra-wealthy, and the gods. We put ourselves in this position, not China.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:54 AM   #405
Future240
Future Moderator

https://www.politico.com/2020-electi...on-the-issues/

Oh well fuck Weld then.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ump/index.html

Now back to The “Who to vote for” drawing board.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:44 AM   #406
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
https://www.politico.com/2020-electi...on-the-issues/

Oh well fuck Weld then.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ump/index.html

Now back to The “Who to vote for” drawing board.
What a fucking moron. Dude has no chance.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:06 PM   #407
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Well Damn, could a moderate Republican please stand up? Sanford, Walsh, or Weld pick your poison?
Old 10-01-2019, 02:24 PM   #408
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Well Damn, could a moderate Republican please stand up? Sanford, Walsh, or Weld pick your poison?
Who the fuck wants another RHINO?

Howabou a Moderate Democrat?

Country has moved way to far left in thr past 25 years. I don't see anybody happy. I bet you have more triggered mentally disabled communists today then you did with Regan.

What did we get with all this leftest swing?
Old 10-01-2019, 02:27 PM   #409
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:

Country has moved way to far left in thr past 25 years. I don't see anybody happy. I bet you have more triggered mentally disabled communists today then you did with Regan.

we got trump with all this leftist swing......??
Old 10-01-2019, 02:42 PM   #410
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
we got trump with all this leftist swing......??
First "actual" Republican in 30 years.

If you look at where we are today, Bush Jr. was center left.

He'd only "right" tendency was his belief in God and family which put him apposed to gay marriage and abortion. Everything else, he held very left stances on for a Republican.

It's also amusing that Christian Values are "right" and Nazi Facist racist bigots... but Islamic Values are part of "inclusion and diversity"

Old 10-01-2019, 05:29 PM   #411
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ What does this child have to do with the sate of our politics? The country elected an individual who lacks empathy, sympathy, and lacks general education on how things work. (example tariffs) Farmers are getting financially subsidized, and the manufacturing industry has not come back near what he promised. I'm happy this child is allowed to fight for the environment, our generation basically fumbled the damn ball.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:33 PM   #412
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
The country elected exactly what it needed, a true Republican who calls out liars n bullshitters. Dont take no crap from anyone...even the little assholes who twitter post shit. Sorry ur too soft to deal with it, but he grabs his balls, yells from the rooftops...fuk all the snowflakes!

Now thats the leader we need, want and i fuckn voted for and 2020 ill hill dam get my vote again!

Tired of all these Democrats infringing on my rights. Make me give my $ away, fuckn socialist. Just like i tell the bum on the street coner..no i wont give u a dollar i worked for...you can fly a sign, u can get a job.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:57 PM   #413
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

s13 Soft

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
The country elected exactly what it needed, a true Republican who calls out liars n bullshitters. Dont take no crap from anyone...even the little assholes who twitter post shit. Sorry ur too soft to deal with it, but he grabs his balls, yells from the rooftops...fuk all the snowflakes!

Now thats the leader we need, want and i fuckn voted for and 2020 ill hill dam get my vote again!

Tired of all these Democrats infringing on my rights. Make me give my $ away, fuckn socialist. Just like i tell the bum on the street coner..no i wont give u a dollar i worked for...you can fly a sign, u can get a job.
WTF. Show me a DD214, Badge, or any damn thing you have, before you start calling someone soft. No need to be a keyboard warrior! I would never compromise my morals to vote for an individual who filled bankruptcy 4 times, sued countless times, and is only rich is because his daddy left him an inheritance. The election of Donald Trump showed that Americas will vote for anyone promising to enrich them, change everything back to whatever the status quo was.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:58 PM   #414
S14rebuild
BANNED

Just caused u served doesnt mean anything when it comes to politics..... that one stung didnt it...?
Old 10-01-2019, 08:10 PM   #415
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:

A Democrat lead economy recovery after a sham republican sovergn invasion

Regards,
2008-2019 Economic Recovery
Old 10-01-2019, 08:34 PM   #416
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
A Democrat lead economy recovery after a sham republican sovergn invasion

Regards,

2008-2019 Economic Recovery
https://www.amazon.com/New-Deal-Raw-.../dp/1416592377

Go read a book.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:05 PM   #417
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Would you be so kind to explain to me how the disaster of TDR recovery from the Great Depression and his infringement on the Constitution, has anything to do with the recovery as successfully spearheaded by Obama and his team?? Are you trying to make the very illegitimate connection to Obama recovery??

I fail to see the link so would love to hear your viewpoint on how the two relates.

EDIT: Corbic, I have been doing a little reading on the New Deal. I can see how one can make the leap to the economic recovery similarities just strictly on face value (liberals supported the new deal while conservatives opposed it, having to prop up the banking industry, etc), however the intricacies, causes and nuances are where both recovery efforts begin to diverge.

I am curious to here your opinion Corbic.

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 10-02-2019 at 06:29 AM..
Old 10-02-2019, 06:30 AM   #418
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

EDIT: Corbic, I have been doing a little reading on the New Deal. I can see how one can make the leap to the economic recovery similarities just strictly on face value (liberals supported the new deal while conservatives opposed it, having to prop up the banking industry, etc), however the intricacies, causes and nuances are where both recovery efforts begin to diverge.

I am genuinely curious to here your opinion Corbic and how it relates to your response to the previous post about Obama's recovery and our current situation as imposed by trump and his admin.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:48 AM   #419
Corbic
Post Whore!

Obama didn't recover shit.

He spent Katrillians propping up every liberal fantasy and cash grab, prolonging the resession and then walked off stage the world in worse shape then when he started.

That's the comparison. A communist using economic crisis to force policy changes and federal money to buy support.

Hell, Obama even used the IRS and News as a weapon against his political opponents exactly the same way FDR did...
Old 10-02-2019, 08:41 AM   #420
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

.....Oh Ok then.

Not sure what any of that has to do with Obama's recovery considering the actual facts state without Obama admin's intervention, there would be no recovery. If anything bunk mortgage backed securities, the banking industry (and people living above their means, which isn't a left/right wing thing) and the GOP's fascination with war is what brought to the crash of 08.

in addition, addressing your statement in regards to using the IRS and News Org against political opponents......considering again, none of it has anything to do with Obama's recovery.....or better yet, the New Deal from TDR.

Federal money to buy support of what?? How is Obama a communist?? And why, with what I mentioned above, that forcing policy changes was a bad idea considering what led to the crash in 08??

I am utterly confused as you have soo much unrelated and false statements wrapped up in your three line response that has nothing to do with the recovery at hand from either TDR or Obama
Closed Thread