Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 07:33 AM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
2019-20 NBA Thread

The first salvo has been shot with the Lakers agreeing to mortgage their long term future to maximize LeBron's twilight years.
Now it is time for Kyrie and everyone else to make their own moves. This includes Durant and Klay doing so while on the mend.
The Knicks will continue to be a cursed organization.
Who y'all with?

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2019, 07:39 AM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Go Bucks.

They can only get better.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:51 AM   #3
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The same expectations with the Knicks. Look forward to our players development. Mitch Robinson is the future. I want coach fiz to bring back the hard playing culture and a fucking system.

Can't wait for summer league
Old 06-30-2019, 04:23 PM   #4
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The first salvo has been shot with the Lakers agreeing to mortgage their long term future to maximize LeBron's twilight years.
Now it is time for Kyrie and everyone else to make their own moves. This includes Durant and Klay doing so while on the mend.
The Knicks will continue to be a cursed organization.
Who y'all with?
I'm just glad the Knicks drafted RJ Barrett

KD + Kyrie to the Brooklyn NETS

FML

xquizitditz
Old 06-30-2019, 08:43 PM   #5
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Damn as much as I hate the Knicks, it sucks that no one want's to play for the franchise. Best they can do is second tier players. That fan base deserves an actual owner instead of whatever James Dolan is.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:31 AM   #6
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Tons of Knicks fans actually wanted randle over kd after his injury. More upside with development and still young at 24. I was in the middle. But, now I'm glad of the choice.

I would still go for kawhi. I doubt Knicks can get him.

I wish Knicks picked up rondo.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:41 AM   #7
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
okay now that we know where durant is going and klay is staying, i want to know what kawhi is going to do.

i still cant believe durant signed with the nets, would have never guessed. although 4 years at 164 mil is pretty good, considering you might not ever play at the proficiency he once did due to his injury.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:49 PM   #8
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
This is amazing how everything is unfolding! Magic Johnson has the Lakers by the balls! The Lakers may lose K. Leonard to the Clippers or Raptors because of their slime ball GM!
Old 07-02-2019, 12:39 AM   #9
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
okay now that we know where durant is going and klay is staying, i want to know what kawhi is going to do.

i still cant believe durant signed with the nets, would have never guessed. although 4 years at 164 mil is pretty good, considering you might not ever play at the proficiency he once did due to his injury.
KD's shot will always be there. A KD at 80% is still better than 95% of the NBA. On top of that GS was also offering him the Max. If there was any chance that he would never be the player he was, they would have offered him less than Max like that idiot owner in Manhattan was planning to.

If you listen to all the Laker fans working at Espn, Kawahi to the Lakers is a lock much like KD and Kyrie to the Knicks was. Personally I could see him stay in Toronto.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:43 AM   #10
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

im happy knicks just got payton. we needed a a pf and pg bad. i dunno why the media keeps playing the knicks were the losers in this trade. these are great pick ups.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:22 PM   #11
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
im happy knicks just got payton. we needed a a pf and pg bad. i dunno why the media keeps playing the knicks were the losers in this trade. these are great pick ups.
The reason is simple, the Owner and the Management are garbage! Stephen A explains it the best, and he is a KNICKS die hard fan.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:58 PM   #12
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Tons of Knicks fans actually wanted randle over kd after his injury. More upside with development and still young at 24. I was in the middle. But, now I'm glad of the choice.

I would still go for kawhi. I doubt Knicks can get him.

I wish Knicks picked up rondo.
I don't think it's media rhetoric as much as it's the Knicks for the past 12 months had a plan. They traded away their future because they planned on getting those 2 guy's. When the time came to pitch them on joining the team, the owner shit the bed like he always does.

I understand looking at things as the glass half full like most fans would as to not feel like crap. However to have such a loaded FA class and come out of it with players like Randle, Taj Gibson etc is a complete failure. There is no other way around it. Yes Randle has upside and could develop into a good player. However when have you ever known the Knicks developing players and keeping them? At his best Randle will be a mid tier player but he will never be at KD's level nor will he be at Kyrie's. Payton is a good player off the bench but again there were far better options on the board at the start of FA.

I have been living in Nyc for the past 4 years and from what I've seen the Knicks biggest problem is the fans. They stick with the team no matter what. MSG is always packed no matter how bad the product is. Because of this Dolan feels vindicated in his horrible management of the franchise. Therefore he goes into the room with with KD and tries to pull a Pat Riley take it or leave it type of deal.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:36 PM   #13
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Sas sources told him Kyrie was joining the lakers. The Guy, is a idiot.
Join real Knicks fans talk about bball @ nothinbutknicks on YouTube.

The signings were only 2 yr contracts minus randle. This give Knicks flexibility for future moves. The Knicks is actually sticking with the youth to develop. Drafting Knox and Mitch, including undrafted trier was the best thing I seen. Although, we missed on Zion. RJ looks like a solid player and we moved up for a pick for underrated.pf.iggy. this summer league will show case if RJ/Iggy is a bust or legit. Frank was a Phil Jackson project pick. I still have high hopes he will develop to a legit pg or better.

Letting kp go was a better move. Dude kept getting injured and clearly didn't want to be in NYC. He wanted to be treated like a superstar when clearly he hasn't done anything. also we got Dennis Smith Jr out of that trade.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:16 PM   #14
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg5VePyrgI
Old 07-03-2019, 04:04 PM   #15
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I hear ya on this guy saying the Media is bashing the Knicks but I don't consider Max Media. He's more akin to Skip Bayless. He literally took Skip's spot as the villan on that show once Skip booked it to Fox. Max is trolling Knicks fans, for this dude to actually react to it... I mean... I dunno man... That's like Lebron reacting to trolls all the time. Max is going to keep bashing the Knicks no matter what, well... unless Dolan sells the team. That's what Max Kellerman said anyway.

Old 07-03-2019, 08:08 PM   #16
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

funny thing is this has nothing to do with dolan. This is all mills & perry and probably coach fiz.

these moves are not like the old knicks management.

old management would have gotten kemba walker/cousins/butler/horford etc. blow the cap space for any additional role players and kill off any flexability for any future moves.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:06 AM   #17
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

waiting.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXNDv22L0B8
Old 07-06-2019, 12:08 AM   #18
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Kawhi with a huge middle finger to Lebron is headed to the Clippers. Wow that is a pretty big F U. Oh well at least I don't have to see frontrunner Drake talking shit courtside at Heat games. Now he's going back to repping his KD and Steph tattoos lmfao!

He also pulled a Lebron and set things up in the background when he was "thinking really hard" to get OKC to trade PG13 to the Clippers. Damn dude played everyone of those "experts" that said his best choice was the Lakers. Kawhi is just as coldblooded as Lebron is when he leaves a franchise. GG Kawhi
Old 07-06-2019, 01:11 AM   #19
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Pg13 and kahwi ....how's that gonna work?
Old 07-06-2019, 01:13 AM   #20
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Lock down D is how it works, you also have Pat Beverly. That team is going to be a nightmare in the playoffs

I can hear Pat Riley now working the phones with OKC trying to get Russ.

Lakers just paid Danny Green $15M per... hmm feels alittle overpaid plus they need to fill out that roster and only have $11M left. Interesting turn of events

Last edited by Riq; 07-06-2019 at 03:46 AM..
Old 07-06-2019, 11:22 PM   #21
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

knicks stay away from russ!!

anyways this my sleeper pick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXx0Q1Q0Txw
Old 07-07-2019, 09:40 PM   #22
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

damn we can't win. lol.

RJ is playing like a bust. i'll give a pass for now.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:42 PM   #23
Riq
Zilvia Addict

It's still summer league Fiz is a great coach. He should be able to develop him. He did it with Josh Richardson.

Very happy with Tyler Herro, the kid is ballin out.
Old 07-08-2019, 05:52 PM   #24
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Max K. was 100% right with what he said. The Knicks screwed up when they didn't build around Carmelo. The Knick's biggest problem are the draft picks who under-performed.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:53 PM   #25
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Max K. was 100% right with what he said. The Knicks screwed up when they didn't build around Carmelo. The Knick's biggest problem are the draft picks who under-performed.
what are you talking about....its not just the knicks. its the whole nba. greg oden, anthony bennett, darko..etc. were all bust.

we picked up a 2nd rounder iggy. the kid got a motor and just scored 30pts. last year picks were also great talents. franky and RJ has been under performing. but they're still young and maybe needs a bit more time to develope.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:57 PM   #26
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Max K. was 100% right with what he said. The Knicks screwed up when they didn't build around Carmelo.
You're joking right?
Carmelo was an offensive black hole with a contract that made him hard to build around, all while having a hilarious disinterest in defense.

And I write too!
Old 07-23-2019, 03:59 PM   #27
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
You're joking right?
Carmelo was an offensive black hole with a contract that made him hard to build around, all while having a hilarious disinterest in defense.
QFT some people use revisionist history when they look back at the failed Carmelo project. Had the Knicks waited a few months, they would have Melo and that strong core they sent to Denver to get him in the first place. Dolan also did the dumbest thing ever and payed A'mare all that money when his knees were shot. There are 100 reasons why the Melo thing didn't work out. To say that the Knicks didn't try to build around him is wrong in every way. They tried... but no one wants to play for a Dolan run franchise.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:44 PM   #28
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Thank You Riq, these guys are lost. The Knicks are done, jump on the Nets bandwagon!

I don't have a favorite basket ball team, I like great defensive games! I like team ball, not hero ball!
Old 07-24-2019, 08:21 AM   #29
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Go Bucks.

They can only get better.
Except they got considerably worse this off-season.

Middleton is meh. Brogdon was the second best/second most important player on the roster. Re-signing Bledsoe & Middleton killed this team's bright future.

And then the Lopez deal.

Here's hoping 2019-20 comes to be known as the season Anfernee Simons arrived.
Old 08-06-2019, 01:31 AM   #30
FrankyDub23

FrankyDub23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you guys think Melo will fit in with the Lakers if ever LBJ invited him to come?

I want my Lakers to get Nik Stauskas and Kenneth Faried just to solidify the bench.
Closed Thread