Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-03-2019, 03:12 PM   #1
NashT
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
NashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
S13 Silvia Metal Fender Production Request

Hey all, I contacted Street Faction about producing some metal silvia fenders, as they are long since obsolete.

Here is what Thao replied:
Hi Nash, thank you for the idea! Please fill out our project request form here. This form will allow us to track trending requests. Once we start seeing a trend, our team will look into which projects are the most popular and/or would make the most sense to take on.

Since our team is focused on other ongoing projects and fulfilling current orders, it can be a while before these requests can be looked at, but we will explore the possibilities and contact you if we move forward with your request. Thanks again!

Here is the link to request: https://forms.monday.com/forms/5a14b...f148f06c599753

Please submit a request for production of metal silvia fenders as they have the means to produce them.

Im hoping if enough people submit a request they will start making them!

If interested, this was my original email to Thao/ Street Faction:

Hi, I have a request and idea that you guys could market very easily as the demand is high an no one else is producing it.

From the looks of yalls cad designs, I truly think yall could make this idea happen and it would be a gold mind.

Here is my idea and request: S13 metal Silvia fenders

Only ones on the market are fiberglass, and the OE ones from nissan are long since obsolete.

And to further the market, if able; you could also offer over fender sizes, 20mm, 30mm, etc.

I have only been able to source 1 set of used metal silvia fenders, and they are $600 each...

Just a thought i wanted to forward, abd one i hope you guys will really consider.
NashT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2019, 10:56 PM   #2
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
maybe it might just be your location but I see Factory s13 fenders for sale all the time through Facebook groups, Craigslist, ebay etc. All the time and I'm not even looking for them
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:46 AM   #3
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I don't know why Origin's or something similar would be a bad option for you unless you're looking for OEM metal. Producing a product like front widebody fenders in metal is going to cost a decent chunk. If $600 makes you want to faint, the price of their finished product - if it even ever happens - will probably kill you.

There is no market for it. 240 kids are cheap as shit and for what the fiberglass alternative costs, they're going to be blowing a ton of research and development on something that probably won't pay them back.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:00 AM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'd love OEM sized OEM quality silvia fenders. I'd spend good money on them.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:03 AM   #5
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I'd love OEM sized OEM quality silvia fenders. I'd spend good money on them.
Define good money.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:06 AM   #6
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
is it too difficult to get streeter or some importer to import a bunch from japan via a shipping container?

im assuming OEM metal fenders are stamped with big machinery and very very expensive dies/molds. correct?
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:37 AM   #7
Counteract
Leaky Injector

Counteract is an unknown quantity at this point
Street Faction are more tube/plate fabrication, not so much entire panels. Ulterior Motive would be a better company to contact, surely?
Counteract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 04:40 PM   #8
NashT
Zilvia Member

NashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choicesNashT has made poor choices
I think there would be a market for them, I cant be the only guy wanting metal fenders.

And I have been searching for awhile, there are few in Japan for sale i found but they are almost $1G per side.

Ive found 2 sets in the states, 1 set is $550, plus $200 for shipping (total double dip there) The second set is actually individual and they are $750 each. Both sets are used and bashed up.

Dont get me wrong I dig overs, but metal is king in my book and can be rolled and will last a lifetime, where fiberglass fenders do not.

If you can think of a better company to possibly produce metal fenders then throw a name up.
But I still believe Street Faction could and has the means to, they make door panels and lots of other items beyound simple tube reinforcements.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:51 PM   #9
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
metal fenders are stamped using machines that cost more than you can imagine (think in the millions). our fenders also have brackets that require spot welding. the reason why no one has made metal fenders is simply due to tooling and production costs. theyre astronomical, hundreds and hundreds of sets would have to be produced at one time for ANY company who owns the machinery to even consider making the parts. the cost of the parts would most likely be in the $400-$600 retail range, and they simply wouldnt sell to justify the investment.

another example of this is... i have the ability and the vendor to make brand new dashboards for the S13, and i would sacrifice my own uncracked dash to do so. but i have very little interest in dropping $10,000-$15,000 of my money into reproducing a part that will sell 1, 2, MAYBE 3 pieces in a single year so I can make a few hundred bucks per item. it would take me 5-7 years to make my money back and thats simply not in the cards in the current economical climate of the 240sx world.

unfortunately the 240sx scene is very much as SupaDoopa so termed it... cheap. this is no longer the early and mid 2000s when the entirety of the scene wasnt littered with broken down 240sx's and people had zero issue spending good money on their cars. the majority of the kids involved now only know cheap parts that are pumped out of china. unfortunately their mental conditioning is such that why spend $400 on a brand name BOV when they can get a $90 ebay special that "does the same thing". Or why should someone spend $2000 on a body kit when an ebay knock off can be had for $500. its literally boils down to the same conversation ive been having with people for 6 years now about dash boards (as mentioned above).

point is, no one will touch reproducing metal fenders simply due to the initial investment and ROI (return of investment). the 240sx scene now simply wont warrant any sort of profitable return. YES, there are some of us who have ZERO issues with spending money on quality parts, but we are becoming fewer and further in between. the BULK of the consumer in the 240sx scene wants to build a car for as cheap as possible because they see it as a disposable commodity... something to simply take to the track, beat the shit out of drifting, strip it down, throw it away and buy another.

its actually a grander reflection of our "throw away" societal mentality being so accepted by the younger generations without question, but im not going to get into that.

simply put, the ROI isnt there.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 04:55 PM   #10
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
im fairly certain street faction is using a mold that is not similar to what is needed for body panels. abs is not the same as sheet steel.

edit: dori beat me to it. keep looking if youre not willing to spend that amount of money. or stop being poor.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 07:06 AM   #11
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Right now is the prime time to get into making 350Z/370Z parts are these are seemingly becoming the new S-chassis. They're cheap, easy to find and the aftermarket/OEM parts are easy to source and are cheap. Issue is - again - everyone is on that train right now. Getting hold of tooling and programming to stamp OEM fenders for a hand full of people isn't going to do shit. You can easily get them imported or get a different material for pennies on the dollars in comparison.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:27 PM   #12
NashT
Zilvia Member

I hear what you guys are saying, couldnt hurt to try I suppose which is why I asked Street Faction.

Im not afraid to spend money nor am I poor, yet there truly does exist the said drift tax- which is not something I will spend good money on for beat up used parts, good/ great used sure, depending.

As far as your dash idea, why not just buy the molded dash cover? I think they look pretty decent for what it is.

In closing, while I agree a true formula chassis can be seen as a throwaway, I dont view my S13 that way by any means, but maybe thats just my own sentimental value.
Im proud to have an almost 30 yr old S13 that is nice and not a beat up car, get compliments frequently.
While it will never be as valuable as a 60/70's camaro, I do think there will never be a cap on the S13's in value as time progresses and more chassis are parted or wrecked (to touch on your statements)

And... I wouldnt trade my 240 for any newer Z, ever. There's a reason the 240 has been and continues to be the top pick, the why is obvious and factual
Old 06-07-2019, 03:57 PM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
drift tax is nothing but people whining that they cant afford something. its called supply in demand. when the demand is there and the supply is lacking, those who can afford it can... those who cant simply complain and come up with cute phrases like "drift tax"!

in life, if you want nice things... you have to spend good money. simple as that!

Old 06-07-2019, 04:11 PM   #14
NashT
Zilvia Member

Basically what im getting at is not a single buisness is making restoration parts, body panels, floor boards, interior pieces, etc.

Like RSP or Yearone.

And what is baffling is, and without trying to be biased, I honestly cannot think of any other car than the 240 that has a GLOBAL popularity and following. Can you??

So why is no one reproducing restoration products?

There are 100's of companys making performance products, almost anything your heart could desire for the s-chassis, yet not a single manufacturer for restorations. WHY NOT??

Again no one wants a stock 240, im just talking about body panels, interior trims, etc.

I cant see how that wouldn't be a profitable buisness, and one with global sales
Old 06-07-2019, 06:01 PM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashT View Post
Basically what im getting at is not a single buisness is making restoration parts, body panels, floor boards, interior pieces, etc.
mostly it boils down to the cost of making ABS plastic parts. theyre very expensive mold wise as its a high pressure injection system which requires the use of VERY expensive machinery, metal molds, clamps and high quantity runs.

i make exterior restoration pieces. FRP side skirts and valances, urethane lip, urethane fender extensions. i have a few urethane based exterior parts coming out for the S14 as well.

ive been looking into bringing out some interior restoration pieces for the S13 as well, but the first parts i wanted to start with are difficult and i need to find a vendor who can make them.

again man, you need to realize that the 240sx scene in general NOW is cheap... and people like me who make parts want a return on their investment. i run my business very carefully in that i have ZERO debt. i wont put something into production until i can afford the molds with cash that i have. it takes longer, but it keeps me from getting into any trouble with owing people money i dont have. other businesses run their rules differently, but the point im trying to make is... ROI is EXTREMELY important and most people wont invest money into something as expensive as metal stamps for fenders or ABS plastic based molds without a guarantee that they will see their money back on the investment.

Old 06-08-2019, 09:59 AM   #16
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I know i'm not everyone, But I'd gladly pay $600 for brand new silvia metal fenders. I'd venture to imagine a lot of the pop up guys would too.

Everybody wants metal fenders, but most aren't worth saving.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:11 PM   #17
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

Im not afraid to spend money nor am I poo....
So why does this thread exist then
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:30 AM   #18
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Want to spend $600 on fenders? How many sets you want? I'll source them for you.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:52 PM   #19
NashT
Zilvia Member

Id pay $600 for a NEW set as well
Old 06-11-2019, 06:15 AM   #20
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Cool. PayPal gift me $600. I'll get those to you ASAP.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:24 PM   #21
wkpainter

wkpainter is an unknown quantity at this point
Buy 2 in average condition and take them to a bodyshop and have them fixed to "like new". Then have the rest of the car repaired while you're at it.
wkpainter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:37 AM   #22
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
mostly it boils down to the cost of making ABS plastic parts. theyre very expensive mold wise as its a high pressure injection system which requires the use of VERY expensive machinery, metal molds, clamps and high quantity runs.

i make exterior restoration pieces. FRP side skirts and valances, urethane lip, urethane fender extensions. i have a few urethane based exterior parts coming out for the S14 as well.

ive been looking into bringing out some interior restoration pieces for the S13 as well, but the first parts i wanted to start with are difficult and i need to find a vendor who can make them.

again man, you need to realize that the 240sx scene in general NOW is cheap... and people like me who make parts want a return on their investment. i run my business very carefully in that i have ZERO debt. i wont put something into production until i can afford the molds with cash that i have. it takes longer, but it keeps me from getting into any trouble with owing people money i dont have. other businesses run their rules differently, but the point im trying to make is... ROI is EXTREMELY important and most people wont invest money into something as expensive as metal stamps for fenders or ABS plastic based molds without a guarantee that they will see their money back on the investment.
exactly, as i say millennial generation are the ones who became cheap

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 06:45 AM   #23
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123 View Post
exactly, as i say millennial generation are the ones who became cheap
It has nothing to do with kids being cheap, it's the fact the chassis are no longer the go-to budget drift car. The market is littered with new chassis that people can get for next to nothing. Now that the market is divided into those chassis, they can charge whatever they want. Go try to buy shit for an E36/46 or a SC300 or IS300 or JZX compared to a S-chassis. No one is making innovating things for our chassis because it's like beating a dead horse - most people have moved on to either something newer or something with the steering wheel on the other side.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:24 AM   #24
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I was tracking two auctions that were up at the same time from different sellers on Yahoo! about a year ago or so for brand new unused PS13 Silvia front fenders. I believe the total buyout price was something like $1200 USD before shipping, and Streeter quoted me about $1600 shipped to the states.

They ended up selling. There are definitely people out there willing to spend money on these types of things. The age old "S chassis kids are too cheap" copout is beginning to die out because it isn't really kids that are building and restoring S13s anymore- it is guys in their 30s that are slowly coming back to these cars after getting out of it a decade ago. I'm not saying "cheap kids" don't exist anymore, but I definitely feel like things have begun to shift.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:36 AM   #25
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Not sure if it's the fact that older people are buying them or it's just the fact that they're rare because all the good ones have been destroyed thus far. When the market was flooded, you could get bricks for next to nothing. Now that people have smashed them all into oblivion, the price has sky rocketed due to rarity. I don't know the fascination with metal fenders anyways. If you're drifting the car like your thread on GKTech knuckles eludes to, metal should be the last thing you want.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:09 AM   #26
NashT
Zilvia Member

CamryOnBronze hit the nail on the head for me. I was in the scene big time 10yrs ago and got out. Now Im back in and will be dirty 30 this year. Sure this still kids trashing the s-chassis but I think most owner's now are in the 30-40 age range.

And Supa, im actually working on 2 hatches at the moment. A track car which will be running GKtech front/ rear, Bink Industries Subframe, Stance, etc etc etc. And then a street toy that im really just trying to do more of a restoration with a few upgrades, Z32, sil front but with Bricks- purchased a whole front clip for $1500 but the fenders are trashed, but hey I got very nice bricks, steel hood, and more, was a steal
Old 06-12-2019, 10:40 AM   #27
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Owners in the 30-40 range? When is the last time you've been to any meet that involves car enthusiasts of a younger age? 240's are everywhere in the younger community. Shit, go to a drift event and get an average age. You're in the 18-28 year range predominately.

Anyways, it's not the way I could have bought everything to each their own. You can buy the bricks, brackets, a better aftermarket hood, GTR grille, etc. for the same money. But again, to each their own. I like to spend my money once but just so you're aware, that isn't a steal unless there was a motor in it. Fingers crossed none of the tabs on the bricks are broken.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:23 AM   #28
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
...The age old "S chassis kids are too cheap" copout is beginning to die out because it isn't really kids that are building and restoring S13s anymore...
the 240sx scene still consists of late teens to mid 20 somethings. i deal with them all day, every day on FB as i have to frequently advertise and hustle in the FB forums... and yes, kids in the 240sx scene are a bit "cheap", generally have a "hive mentality" regarding what parts to use, have a very different attitude and idea towards these cars than we did/do aaaaaand were raised in the scene with the idea of "destroying a car drifting is cool" (which really plays into how they treat one another as well, social media is a fucking cesspool of negativity anymore).

now i do find it amusing when someone posts a super clean S-Chassis for sale for like $8000-$15,000 (depending on quality of build) and everyone moans, groans and throws around "drift tax". i am genuinely amazed how people dont understand the term "supply in demand". when supply goes down and the demand is still there, the price goes up... simple as that. but i tend to lean toward the notion that kids involved with 240s in current times have grown up in a society where things are very plentiful, most items are simply throw away as a newer, better version comes out every 6 months to a year and the younger generation was never really taught to appreciate the things they have because one day they may not have them... or theyll have to pay top dollar for them.

most of us "old guys" have a very different view of these cars and we treat/build them much differently. but also, most of us old dudes are now well into our 30s and damn near pushing 40. theres a few exceptions out there, but for the most part... the 240sx made a name for itself in drifting in the 90s, carried into the 2000s, and as drifting got more and more "extreme" and "abusive", that ideology was embedded into the minds of the younger kids who dont care about trashing their cars in the name of drifting and they simply dont have the financial means, patience or attention spans to build things out or take care of them the way they should.

hell, ive had my current S13 for 9 years this July... and im FINALLY back on the "get the stupid car done" bandwagon. my hatch has sat for 2 1/2 years with very little getting done to it. but over the 9 years of ownership, i didnt take my car out and trash it via the drift course. i invested my money into my business and built something that at least gives back to the 240sx scene in letting us "old guys" buy the old school aero parts we all grew up with and loved. but yeah, i think us "old guys" have much different views on 240sx's in general, we now have the means to build or restore a car without a lot of financial issues and were just in a much different place in life than we were some 15 years ago.

Old 06-12-2019, 03:35 PM   #29
NashT
Zilvia Member

I checked your store out dorki, I dig some of the parts your crafting man and intend on purchasing a few when I start on the body for the street car.

Beyond these forums, I dont do social media, no facebook, nothing. Too much drama

And Supa, despite the crowd you may roll with, the guys I chill and wrench with are all in there 30's, and all S13 dudes. Its character and trust I want around me, not high school "bro's" that have no expirence or knowledge.

And...since you seem to always wanna hate about any post I make lol, after looking at prices of steel hoods, bricks, silvia brackets, etc, I feel that 1500 for a complete clip shipped was an excellent deal. Last week I saw a pair of bricks sell for $1200 alone, my set are immaculate and complete.

Simply put:
Rich ppl stay rich by living poor. Poor ppl stay poor by trying to live rich.
I make great money, but budget for projects, and save a % every check- thats the best way to live financially
Old 06-13-2019, 06:32 AM   #30
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
And Supa, despite the crowd you may roll with, the guys I chill and wrench with are all in there 30's, and all S13 dudes. Its character and trust I want around me, not high school "bro's" that have no expirence or knowledge.
Gayest use of Tokyo Drift quote ever. Maybe you could have asked them what SSR stands for.

You've signed up for a dying forum two months ago. You've got another 3-5 years of asking stupid shit and getting shit on before you're accepted and by then, I'm not entirely sure the forum will even exist. In the mean time, if you enjoy spending stupid money on stupid things, that's your prerogative and none of my business but justifying the cost of a front end because you got bricks that were decent and comparing them to some pleb that wants top dollar for them is irrelevant. YAJ! has them for short money if you are like me and fill a container.