Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-29-2019, 09:46 AM   #901
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Yeah you're probably right. He even widened the front bumper so it will match the width of the fenders. I think if he had a set of skirts to match it wouldn't look so out of place like it does now.

It's just a refreshing change to see a set of flares not cover 40% of the side of the car. These things are massive and don't flow with the lines of he car at all.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2019, 01:11 PM   #902
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
grumpy rant
I have 18x10 meisters up front (step lip) and could not get my 225/40/18 atr sport 2 mounted on them. Tried cheetah, double cheetah, starter fluid, starter fluid/cheetah, heated up the tires, left em in the sun, pretty much every trick. Tried on 2 different tire machines that are pretty damn nice. First place I went to stretched the same exact tire model, same size, on a 18x10.5 a few days prior. FUCKED. 2nd homie couldn't help me, but he ended up buying the tires, so I'm about to go pick up some ss595's because I can get them local and hopefully drive my car this weekend dml

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
so I can steal your super rare bumper in 5 seconds? lol

quikstolen

QuikSplat when you get shot

The other night I was towing back the s14 from paint and stopped to get gas. Had 2 friends with me, one country dude with a 9 second Camaro and other dude is 6'8" and does farming/landscaping shit for a living. I was walking back to the truck and this sassy bitch almost hit me in her Elantra and got mouthy, so I muttered a dismissive "fuck you" under my breath, not really trying to actively start anything. Anyhoo, she heard me and started going off and said some shit like "what if I had a gun?" uhh, lady, we HAVE guns. This is the south. Then she tried to snapchat us or some shit when she left the parking lot, she had a hard enough time driving with 2 hands on the wheel smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Lets be honest. I get why our shitboxes have over fenders.

People stateside don't smash up FD's like we do S13's / S14's.

Its funny how almost everyone who ruins perfectly good panels for overs regrets it in the end.

But you know, the internet requires you to have 12" wide wheels for 250hp.
If you aren't doing it for the gram, what the fuck are you really doing it for?

Tbh stock body is best unless you have a super sick body guy to make your overs/widebody/flares/etc. fit worth a damn. I have 5" lips and had 5.5" on my Riversides I just sold and tbh they're like. deep. All these kids who try to throw 8" lips on their cars for clout are morons lol.

Quote:
What do you guys think of these front fenders? I usually hate fender flares but this looks damn good imo.
It's sick, but like what the other guy said...you need to have all the accessories/supporting mods etc to pull the look off. Would look like ass on a show or street car.

Quote:
Yeah you're probably right. He even widened the front bumper so it will match the width of the fenders. I think if he had a set of skirts to match it wouldn't look so out of place like it does now.

It's just a refreshing change to see a set of flares not cover 40% of the side of the car. These things are massive and don't flow with the lines of he car at all.[/URL]
There's so much shitty IS300 aero available and it makes me sad, because it's a beautiful platform and there used to be a lot of cool shit available for them that's not discontinued/unobtainable.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:38 PM   #903
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr

11.5+11 265/35 ,stock metal quarters. someone fight me.

you dont need overs for good fitment you just need to know what the hell you are doing...

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:03 PM   #904
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
spooled. the black IS is a race car in south korea. he needs the fenders to fit his rubberz. im at 9.5 +22 with a slight pull and camber and im about maxed out both ways (fender and spindle). there isnt a whole lot of room up front. probably my favorite IS, its got an ITB beams setup and is fast.

those monterkonnection, or whatever 9745 russian variants that are out there look like absolute ass. i havent seen a single one ive liked and i dont think i ever will. most of the idiots who put them on the JCE/GXE/SXE chassis do it so they can easily fit wide wheels. does not flow with the car one bit. the thing that bothers me the most is there are much better body options and i believe they are all pretty much JDM factory stuff: modellista, trd, qualitat, etc. they are all readily available on ebay and through importers; but these cats gotta get those 10-11js on the front and make it drive like ass, for the gram.

turbo, lower it get get rid of the poke. poor van. oh well. it just looks like it was a town and country.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:36 PM   #905
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
grumpy rant
I have 18x10 meisters up front (step lip) and could not get my 225/40/18 atr sport 2 mounted on them. Tried cheetah, double cheetah, starter fluid, starter fluid/cheetah, heated up the tires, left em in the sun, pretty much every trick. Tried on 2 different tire machines that are pretty damn nice. First place I went to stretched the same exact tire model, same size, on a 18x10.5 a few days prior. FUCKED. 2nd homie couldn't help me, but he ended up buying the tires, so I'm about to go pick up some ss595's because I can get them local and hopefully drive my car this weekend dml

The problem is it's 2019 and no one is stretching shit that hard anymore. Try 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post

you dont need overs for good fitment you just need to know what the hell you are doing...

You can stuff massive amounts of wheel and tire under the stock s14 fenders. IS300, not so much. Toyota decided to put baby dick fenders with the double wishbone suspension which ultimately led to baby dick wheel widths and specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
spooled. the black IS is a race car in south korea. he needs the fenders to fit his rubberz. im at 9.5 +22 with a slight pull and camber and im about maxed out both ways (fender and spindle). there isnt a whole lot of room up front. probably my favorite IS, its got an ITB beams setup and is fast.

those monterkonnection, or whatever 9745 russian variants that are out there look like absolute ass. i havent seen a single one ive liked and i dont think i ever will. most of the idiots who put them on the JCE/GXE/SXE chassis do it so they can easily fit wide wheels. does not flow with the car one bit. the thing that bothers me the most is there are much better body options and i believe they are all pretty much JDM factory stuff: modellista, trd, qualitat, etc. they are all readily available on ebay and through importers; but these cats gotta get those 10-11js on the front and make it drive like ass, for the gram.

turbo, lower it get get rid of the poke. poor van. oh well. it just looks like it was a town and country.

If that Korean IS's front fenders were half the width it would be perfect for a street car. The Modellista flares I believe are the same one NOB used on his HKS D1 Altezza. Very cool fenders but probably almost impossible to find. I'll probably just settle for some Vertex fronts and pull the rear out a little.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 05:09 PM   #906
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post

There's actually a lot of little shit that bugs me about your car, but my car bugs the shit out of me right now so...

Quote:
The problem is it's 2019 and no one is stretching shit that hard anymore. Try 2004
It took everything in me to not run a 215/35, so fuck you I'm trying to grow up. Baby steps. I test fit 18x10 -20 (my wheels are -16) with a 245/35 and it seemed like it would be rubtown USA, we ain't with the shit. Think I might go back to 17s all around, idk. I'm decisive. This is why I don't have a big, baller wheel collection.

I actually wanna do a meaty fitment setup of RS05RR or something if I take the car to h2o this year, 1 less thing to get pulled over for.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:28 AM   #907
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Lets discuss:

http://www.speedhunters.com/2019/04/...rit-rei-180sx/

How to build a car in 2019:
-air suspension
-wide body
-wheels that don't fit + spacers
-slight interior mods.

I mean I love the spirit rei aero but I don't think it works with car modifier wonder fenders..

Maybe im just extra grumpy this morning...

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 08:03 AM   #908
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hard pass on both.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 08:12 AM   #909
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
lost it at Overs fenders and stock brakes...

Last edited by [240sx]; 04-04-2019 at 02:05 PM..
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:31 AM   #910
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic

Just what all you fan girls asked for...
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:56 AM   #911
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
^^I'll just wait for the JNC replica to hit Kmart.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:48 PM   #912
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I don't get the vented rear overs. It looks really weird and I have never liked a car with them fitted.
Old 04-04-2019, 02:29 PM   #913
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
^^I'll just wait for the JNC replica to hit Kmart.
Im just gonna wait till my samsung frontier has a similar free skin for it.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:12 PM   #914
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Spirit Rei... nice kit but overrated. Too much association with "hotboi aero" now

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:30 AM   #915
Farzam
Post Whore!

It's funny when my 23 year old friend sends me cars from 2011 like "man I wish I were a few years older" then I send them 2006-2008 threads on here chock full of gangster cars and they blow their load. It really sucks because everything is becoming Yeezy or Supreme-ified. Everything is hype, prices get raised, social media dictates desirability. I was trying to push these wheels onto a client cause I KNEW they'd be perfect for his car, and he was vehemently against them. 6 hours later he blows my phone up saying how dope they are. I guess he saw Elvis' car on a set or something lol

That s13 sucks but honestly I'm not against bagging shit. I haven't and don't plan to bag a 240sx but honestly I would. If it isn't a dedicated track car, who fucking cares? Besides the fact that if you're fender to lip it's gonna look like butthole at ride height lol. I used to hate air ride but I got into that bullshit 5 years ago and well, static and air have their advantages. I've had a cup kit and it didn't really fulfill what I needed at the time, I'd maybe get another one for my s14 but the pricing is just stupid
Old 04-05-2019, 04:57 PM   #916
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Why an god's name would someone spend so much money on exterior on what seems to be obvious show only S-chassis when brake upgrades are so cheap to do?

I drove my S14 yesterday though, so that was nice.(mainly drove it to get the rust off the brake rotors honestly)
Old 04-05-2019, 07:40 PM   #917
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
6 hours later he blows my phone up saying how dope they are. I guess he saw Elvis' car on a set or something lol
He's the biggest fucking fake in my opinion. I also never knew why people decide to deify cars that are purchased by someone that's clearly got a lot of money. To me, they're just 'Edward-Norton-in-The-Italian-Job-ing' the whole car thing: all this money and simply throwing a name-brand catalog (via the internet's ideas) at the car. With Elvis it's Work Wheels and 326Power. He also preached to the internet about how clean his fastback was but of course he's talking about hacking it up. Stance fuccbois gon' stance fuccboi.

I'm also seeing a ton of older heads catering to the mouth-breathers posting in the wrong sections. I guess this really is the end of Zilvia. People don't get that if you keep offering handouts we'll just become inundated with morons (like we aren't a bunch of morons already lol.)

I guess being a 'citizen of the World Wide Web' is where it's at.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:44 PM   #918
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
I like Zilvia
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:15 PM   #919
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
I like Zilvia
Me too, buddy. Me too.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:32 PM   #920
Corbic
Post Whore!

Tuners in the 90's
"I don't car how much power those engines can make, fuck working on that shit"

Tuners Today
"Holy Shit!! Just a complete rebuild, fuel system replacement and new turbo setup and you can make a shit ton of powwa!! Sign me up!!"

Old 04-07-2019, 01:40 AM   #921
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

Tuners Today
"Holy Shit!! Just a complete rebuild, fuel system replacement and new turbo setup and you can make a shit ton of powwa!! Sign me up!!"
This seems pretty backwards lol

TBH the reason why tuner culture even started here in the states was because a few batshit crazy people decided to work on these cars. Same thing with the current gen of tuners/car tuning, some people just decide "fuck it imma wrench on this, I know these cars tune well." Not to mention the bar to access higher performance parts has gotten lower and lower. Now you can get a ching chang spinny thang and an fleabay exhaust manifold for a fraction of the price that custom fabrication and a name brand turbo would have cost 15-20 years ago.

Meanwhile most modern tuners will just throw a shitty Cobb tune onto their mommy/daddy bought WRX/FRS/etc and blow the ringlands within 12 months. They won't bother with actually changing anything about their fuel/turbo setups while spewing shit like "yeah bro my engine can take 450+ hp on stock internals no problem, just gotta turn up the boost lmao"

I know you're probably 30 something but fuck, you sound like a boomer

Matte paint will never be cool
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:50 AM   #922
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatomonkey99 View Post
This seems pretty backwards lol

TBH the reason why tuner culture even started here in the states was because a few batshit crazy people decided to work on these cars.

Quote:
Meanwhile most modern tuners will just throw a shitty Cobb tune onto their mommy/daddy bought WRX/FRS/etc and blow the ringlands within 12 months.
I think you confused "tuner" with "teenager".

Quote:
They won't bother with actually changing anything about their fuel/turbo setups while spewing shit like "yeah bro my engine can take 450+ hp on stock internals no problem, just gotta turn up the boost lmao"
Then you're not a "Tuner" but a kid with a handheld tuner pretending to be a tuner.

Quote:

I know you're probably 30 something but fuck, you sound like a boomer
I just remember for years people moaning about what A PITA FDs, Z32s and Z16s are to work on. People howled and moaned about thr Z33 being a V6 instead of a I4 or I6. Even the domestic guys cried and bitched about the SOHC and DOHC V8s from Ford - 4.6/5.4.

This is part of the reason Honda 4's, SR20s, 4G63s and 2JZs became so popular. A VG30 and 6G72 are both strong 4-digit capable engines, but nobody wanted to work on them and their popularity never soared like the Inline engines.

Now 30 years later, these once "complicated" and "cramped" engine setups seam simple and straightforward.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:41 PM   #923
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Me too, buddy. Me too.
Do you though? Seems to cause you a bit of stress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
That's right Boiz, make sure to check with our official fashionistas so you cop'n the hottest trends and look FABULOUS when posting your Sic Whip on Instagram!

Would front kick the quarter panel in, then snap fool's board in half after. Getting grumpier (and older) looking through this thread.

Last edited by keioffice; 04-07-2019 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: spelling/grammar, adding a qouted message
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM   #924
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice View Post
Do you though? Seems to cause you a bit of stress...
I do. It's because I care about it. I know it's just the internet and a forum but we could at least enforce the rules. This shit is getting lame.

Instead we have:

Spoon-feed me kouki 180SX aero thread
Spoon-feed me suspension thread
Spoon-feed me 326Power wing info thread

None of which are even in the right spots. Little things.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:00 PM   #925
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Would front kick the quarter panel in, then snap fool's board in half after. Getting grumpier (and older) looking through this thread.
you wouldnt do shit. sit down and shut up.

happy monday grumps.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #926
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Would front kick the quarter panel in, then snap fool's board in half after.

Sure you would buddy

Old 04-08-2019, 01:58 PM   #927
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
I believe him
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 03:06 PM   #928
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
you wouldnt do shit. sit down and shut up.

happy monday grumps.
Quote:

Sure you would buddy
Would then piss in his arizona tea and make him drink it. Just look at me
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 03:51 PM   #929
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Fun drinking game... when you're browsing Zilvia after work.

Grab your favorite tasty alcoholic beverage...

Search threads, filter by post, and user "Corbic"

Every time Corbic mentions Ford or Mustang in a thread you have to drink.

How many of you are going to make it to work the next morning?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 04:06 PM   #930
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Fun drinking game... when you're browsing Zilvia after work.

Grab your favorite tasty alcoholic beverage...

Search threads, filter by post, and user "Corbic"

Every time Corbic mentions Ford or Mustang in a thread you have to drink.

How many of you are going to make it to work the next morning?
I was resisting my urge to mention that he managed to sneak a mustang into his rant about people wanting to make power in new cars/pics of stock 90's engine bays. I think my favorite was when he snuck a 2JZ swapped mustang into an s-chassis-2JZ-swap discussion

I think I'd still be too drunk to make it to my 9am lecture, even if I started now.