Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #31
ixfxi
Post Whore!
 
ixfxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: bangin on my chest Account: BANNED #fucksupreme
Age: 78
Posts: 5,897
Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
it's just a headlight? i don't know why your getting all defensive..
and that's funny you call other 240 owners proverty f**ks.
i mean not everybody is born rich and its not like money grow on trees either.
yeah.... i dont think anyone here claims to be born rich (on zilvia). i mean, afterall this IS zilvia.

i think the point jvd was trying to make is, that not all of us were born stupid

saying a headlight is just a headlight, is like saying a motor is just a motor.

with that logic then, my ka24e is the same as my sr20det.

if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.

hope this helps
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 11:10 AM   #32
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator
 
FaLKoN240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 16,665
Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
This ...
__________________

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #33
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!
 
WERDdabuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: cali
Posts: 3,727
Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
sonic motor 10k hids with those standard housings



ricey yes but i like em and thats all that matters.
why the fuck do you insist on blinding other drivers?
__________________
Quote:
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #34
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.
 
hOngsterr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: OC (714)
Posts: 4,751
Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
it's just a headlight? i don't know why your getting all defensive..
and that's funny you call other 240 owners proverty f**ks.
i mean not everybody is born rich and its not like money grow on trees either.
just wanted to add a comment, money does grow on trees, you cut them down to make the paper to be printed on. lol
__________________
- Hong
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #35
Bushido
Post Whore!
 
Bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: SFL
Posts: 3,561
Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Money is actually made of cotton
__________________

Last edited by Bushido; 12-06-2011 at 03:15 PM..
Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #36
Infamax
Zilvia Member
 
Infamax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Yuba City (Nor Cal)
Age: 33
Posts: 223
Trader Rating: (7)
Infamax will become famous soon enoughInfamax will become famous soon enoughInfamax will become famous soon enoughInfamax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
yeah.... i dont think anyone here claims to be born rich (on zilvia). i mean, afterall this IS zilvia.

i think the point jvd was trying to make is, that not all of us were born stupid

saying a headlight is just a headlight, is like saying a motor is just a motor.

with that logic then, my ka24e is the same as my sr20det.

if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.

hope this helps
I don't think I've seen any of your post which I didn't agree with. You're doing the lords work.
Infamax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #37
s14>integra
Zilvia Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: sunnyvale
Posts: 188
Trader Rating: (0)
s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
sonic motor 10k hids with those standard housings




ricey yes but i like em and thats all that matters.
im just gonna go ahead and say FUCK YOU. i hope you cause a wreck and they find you and sue you. its people like you that make me hate driving at night.
Do it propery and retrofit. you will like it more and so will everyone else. *Mens Wharehouse guy voice* I guarantee it.

sidenote- if those are your highbeams then ignore my previous statement, if they are the low beams then i say fuck you again.
s14>integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #38
h2v7
Nissanaholic!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: san francisco, ohio
Posts: 2,194
Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14>integra View Post
im just gonna go ahead and say FUCK YOU. i hope you cause a wreck and they find you and sue you. its people like you that make me hate driving at night.
Do it propery and retrofit. you will like it more and so will everyone else. *Mens Wharehouse guy voice* I guarantee it.

sidenote- if those are your highbeams then ignore my previous statement, if they are the low beams then i say fuck you again.
for the record this pic makes them look way worse than they really are. im working on retrofitting some projectors when i find a good set.

pretty much for hids either retrofit them or dont do it at all.
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #39
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Illinois
Age: 32
Posts: 831
Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
__________________
whiterps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2019, Zilvia.net™