View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 05:47 PM   #1263
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
So I was recommend on Holley HydraMat. I had the ECU failsafe for oil pressure as well. However, was unable to setup data log before or during the event (long story). So I am not sure if it's fuel starvation or ecu failsafe or both. Tough to glance down at the race dash when trying to hang on because #stockseat (a part of why I wasn't able to setup datalogging......yeah long story).

I am "guessing" fuel starvation as if it was an oil pressure issue, I figured it would occur on both right AND left handers (the custom oil pan baffle, designed off the old Jun drop in stock pan design, is symmetrical on both sides). We will see

Will probably throw in the hydramat and see. Tough to test on the street however as there is no way in hell I am going to be full send on any on ramp
Sort of unrelated, but since you brought this up, has anyone run one of the Jun baffles in tandem with a baffled lower oil pan? Have an ISR extended capacity pan with the flaps in it and I dont know if it would be redundant to add the Jun baffle too, or if it would be extra security.
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote