View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 08:44 PM   #3
DiscountPirate
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
DiscountPirate is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes pics help but since photobucket went tits up there is no easy way to post pics on threads. I am not a very digital person, what site is easiest nowadays to generate an url to post? I have flickr but last I knew you could only link and not url. As far as lower harness I listed that in the parts that I have: Drivetrain is stock redtop sr20det with manual tranny, stock lower harness is complete with S13 VSS. I also have the wiring specialties lower harness as back up but it has different connections than the stock one (I already talked to Uri in Tech Support and they only do off the shelf harnesses nothing custom). This is not a standard auto > manual tranny in USA KA car, this is a JDM RHD Silvia, therefore google is pretty worthless to search unless I know the exact keywords for the information. I have found some threads coming out of Aus. and NSW Silvia with good information but no pics. My existing body harness was previously modified to work so I am trying to find out what is typically tapped and where so I can trace everything so all is accounted for. This is not my first s13 and not my first swap, it is just a weird niche area because not that many people in the States have done it, while everybody and their mama has done the sr20det into USA 240sx.
DiscountPirate is offline   Reply With Quote