View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 09:26 AM   #78
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_land View Post
Iv noticed since coming back to Zilvia that there are a good amount of old school members >10 years. That would mean the majority of us are in our 30’s now. I was 17 when I joined, I’m about to be 32 in a couple of months.

Cheers to getting old and grumpy everyone
10 year+ members, yet you know what's sad? Most of our builds aren't finished yet MOST build threads are either works in progress, abandoned, or they ended up being parted out...

You know guys, the more I work on newer cars, the more I believe in the saying "they don't make them like they used to"... Yah, must be getting old.
You guys know that "salt bae" guy? I would like to do a parody of that guy, but instead of using salt, use the tubing of a wire harness from a new car. You guys know you couldn't do that with an old harness. Embarrassing for car manufacturers, but hey, they still still sale!