View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 08:45 PM   #5
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Before I go all out on the Z32 I wanted to get the S13 sorted and to a point where I can step back and say "That'll do"

I missed the last drift event because of some issues I was having with my RUCA's. The GKTech arms simply were not long enough to allow the car to be properly aligned, the adjusters were too far extended and would not properly tighten. Last thing I wanted was for a RUCA to snap so I picked up some PBM RUCA's. These things are super beefy compared to the GK stuff and do not have any coilover clearance issues like the GK arms. I also threw some helper springs on my rear coils which seemed to soften the rear up a bit.

The car has also been leaking PS fluid ever since I got it running, I was going back and forth trying to decide to leave it or replace the rack, but the car pushed my hand when it completely blew out one of the seals after I parked it. Threw a new rack with some ES bushings in, one more issue checked off the list!

My last post I talked about a Mines shifter I grabbed for the car, turned out its for an RB25 so it wasn't going to work. Ordered up a Nismo 32839-RN540 shifter off YAJ and finally I have nice shifter feel, topped it off with a ShirtsTuckedIn knob for some flair

I've wanted a kitted S13 coupe for as long as I can remember, finally decided to do it. Unfortunately I was only able to get a bumper and skirts for the time being, but it'll be complete soon. Pretty happy with the fit and the primer white doesn't look bad just throw on, needs some more finishing work, but it'll do for now and I won't feel bad if I break it. Also tossed in some clear/red tails to get rid of the faded stock lights. I just need some corner lights and fender markers to finish the front off.