View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #23
TwoForDeh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TwoForDeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninwon View Post
While I agree that they should deal with their own problems, I have to ask. What happens if they bring the war to us?
This is a valid point. And ISIS leaders have voiced wanting to come invade us stateside. Firstly, that's just a bad idea in general. Back in WWII, Japanese fleet commander Isoroku Yamamoto stated "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." Although we are now 60 years past that point in our history, that statement still stands true. IF, and that's a pretty decent if, ISIS decided they had the sack to try and invade us, it wouldn't end well for them, especially with our military AND our armed citizens. Granted, that's in a nutshell story and there's much much more behind it, and tons of different variables. But, at the same time, as Corbic previously said, if they invaded us, we would have "limp dicked liberals" who would sit on their ass and try to provide equality for them, because well, that's apparently what we do nowadays. I think it would be a shitshow on all fronts if they were to invade.
TwoForDeh is offline   Reply With Quote