View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 11:28 AM   #276
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
"Millennials" "Cucks"

JFC you're stupid.

I'm 26. I own the car I've wanted since childhood. I've been modifying it with quality parts. I'll not sell it.

If you're on zilvia you're most likely a millennial.
If you're buying Weds Cerberus in 17x11 -20, you're definitely a dork who read too much stancenation/hellaflush/canibeat/social media.

Now go learn some insults other than white nationalist bs.
To be fair, he is somewhat right. You can be both; a millennial who doesn't believe in hard parking. He kinda of just lumped it all in one statement and I also agree with a vast majority of it (I too am young enough to be considered a millennial but wasn't offended as I am self aware enough to know I do not fall into that category).

It's all about Gram likes which happens to mostly reside among millenials so yeah, he isn't wrong...
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote